How exactly do you get multiple breast rows?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Currently the only way to get more than one row of breasts is to use Gold Pills, and only then will it give you only one extra row

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Chest_(TiTS)#Rows

Good place to look in future on wiki is Appearance, then follow to the specific body part you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
last time i checked you had to be pregnant while using gold pills. 

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I don't know about orange pills, but for gold pills you have to have a vagina, at least D-cup breasts, and be pregnant for a 1/5th chance. Also it seems the smallest you can go after acquiring additional breast rows is currently top row B-cups and bottom row A-cups. A new item being written "doggie snauseges" seeks to allow more than 2 rows, easier access to the tf, and fixes the size roofs/floors. So your best best is hoping that gets implemented lol.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, fresh necrothread!

Currently WIP Foxfire TF would five you 4 rows of flats (requires either vagina or non-flat row, if lactating it would be A-cups instead).

irioth

May 12, 2016
As others have written, currently the only is to get the Gold Pill, it only gives an  extra row, and it wonly works when PC is pregnant. However, the faux pregnancy induced by egg trainer is a sufficient prerequisite.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The GaloMax wiki article does mention something about "Add Row" (up to three or 5 rows if Steele is a non-gel Goo or Naga) and "Remove Row", but I'm not sure how many doses it needs.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
The GaloMax wiki article does mention something about "Add Row" (up to three or 5 rows if Steele is a non-gel Goo or Naga) and "Remove Row", but I'm not sure how many doses it needs.

This only works though if you wanna play as a goo, that is until solidify or a similar item is added.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I assumed that everyone knows what happens when you start taking GaloMax :p Having a way to shape my character just like I want with GaloMax and then return him/her to a fleshier state with Solidify or whatever ends up being added would be a dream come true for this player. Currently, GaloMax is the only way to add a third breast row or four balls, which is a royal pain in the arse for someone into multistuff who does not like goo characters. And then there's adjusting ball loosening/tightening (something I hought I'd never see), choosing dicknipple type...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Some non-goo shapeshifter would be great, but I guess it would be considered too op :)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
...True that. I think that was the reason why I started talking to Sera in the first place and take the submissive route to see what she had to offer. I still don't know how to have her sell Lucifier, though! Not that I don't appreciate her freebies or engaging on some D/s smut from time to time.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Buy stuff, ask in talk about other items, prove you can afford/sell yourself? Idk exactly

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
...True that. I think that was the reason why I started talking to Sera in the first place and take the submissive route to see what she had to offer. I still don't know how to have her sell Lucifier, though! Not that I don't appreciate her freebies or engaging on some D/s smut from time to time.

If you use the backer build and went down the sub route, than Sera's successful sale celebration scenes are guaranteed to give you items that you haven't received from her yet. In 0.6.52 and earlier it's just a matter of RNG.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I keep on getting Clippex and Semen's Friend with each sucessful sale celebration scene, so that should change once the backers build is released for peasants, yes? If that's the case, I want my time back and give Fyn his, given how I kept on using his talks to raise my Steele's lust to keep on triggering Sera's sex scenes.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
where is sera?

Tavros, merchant deck, 1 down and right of the elevator.

Also, I was wrong about the pills but those are Myrellion, Xenogen lab, Landing zone above Emmy's shop and across from the bar.