Cerespirin and Myrellion

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I need a little help, I'm having trouble finding Gene's speech option that triggers the ability to buy cerespirin.

I'm also curious because I loaded up my most recent save, only to find myrellion glassed. Does anyone know what triggers this, or how to prevent it?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Currently, you need to have encountered cockvine and have talked to him about "You" and "Myr" in order for the option to appear. The cockvine bit will be fixed in the next patch.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
AFAIK there isn't one. Unless that's what Cerespirin does

Nah, that's the one thing Cerespirin doesn't change.

Also thanks for the link to that other thread, didn't know choosing "nuke it" on Kara's quest caused that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't know what a plant dick would look like. Just a straight up tentacle, I guess? Or a mass of them a la CoC? If that's what you're after, then no, it doesn't exist. Probably will eventually.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Tentacle dongs are plant.  Or plant like, depending on how it is obtained.   Currently, Dong Designer is able to offer them after upgrade, but the ability to upgrade said DD is nonexistant.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Keep it simple, tentacle == plant.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I don't know what a plant dick would look like. Just a straight up tentacle, I guess? Or a mass of them a la CoC? If that's what you're after, then no, it doesn't exist. Probably will eventually.

I just had this stupid idea that a plant penis could look like (or even be) a spadix.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ironically (if I'm using that correctly) those also have female parts on them.

Trying to properly distinguish plant parts as exactly male or female is a silly thing to do tbh. I have Cerespirin grow flowers all over a female PC because humans associate them with femininity, not because flowers are actually the female part of a plant.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Trying to properly distinguish plant parts as exactly male or female is a silly thing to do tbh. I have Cerespirin grow flowers all over a female PC because humans associate them with femininity, not because flowers are actually the female part of a plant.

What I mean is reading up on them they have male-oriented flowers/parts towards the tip of the stem whereas near the base were the female-oriented parts. It's a unisex species, has both, just in this case easily separated/distributed(?) along a quite large organ. As you said, common associations among humans, it makes it a bit funny to think of it for the epitome of the idea of maleness.

Last edited by a moderator: