How to get in the nryea palace without fighting?

flamewolf393

Jul 26, 2016
The guards want some kind of offworld gem or mineral, but Ive never found anything like that other than maybe the plat-190 I used to buy the pod on tarkus.

What can I give them to get in and where do I find it?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Good beating. This is a currency Nyrea values very high. Platinum-190 is the only other thing valuable enough to bribe them.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Don't use the plat 109 on the probe. Just offer credits you'll win the auction anyway. Keep it till you get to the gate them use it to bribe the guards. If my memory is correct then bribing them takes you straight to the boss fight. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Don't use the plat 109 on the probe. Just offer credits you'll win the auction anyway. Keep it till you get to the gate them use it to bribe the guards. If my memory is correct then bribing them takes you straight to the boss fight. 

And you'll miss good scenes and game's best shield generator.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I think you get one from The queen (forgot her name). That or the princess must have dropped 2  becaus remember walking out with one equipped and another in my inventory. 

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You only get the shield belt from the queen if you kill her. 

If you plan on either sparing her or subjugating her, you'll need to fight you way through the princess to get the Reaper shield. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Plus I'm fairly certain you need to fight the crystal goo to upgrade your goo armor.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The guards want some kind of offworld gem or mineral, but Ive never found anything like that other than maybe the plat-190 I used to buy the pod on tarkus.

What can I give them to get in and where do I find it?

The Platinum-190 is what you're supposed to use, but this shit ain't Undertale.  The nyrea are a warrior race, they value strength of arms more than words.  Wussing out and taking the peaceful options causes you to lose out on the Nova upgrade (though I think now you get it from the generic ganrael too), the game's best shield belt by a huge margin, the Satchel of Gems that may be useful later, a unique weapon, 20,000 credits from selling the probe, the ability to move Shade to Uveto and thus avoid fighting her in Karaquest 2, and you sign away half the rights to Steele Tech to an alien warmonger you've known for less than a minute.

My advice: suck it up and beat up the guards.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
the ability to move Shade to Uveto

I took the peaceful route with the Plat-190.

And Shade is still at Uveto?

Why would you need to take the aggressive route to move shade there?

Or maybe I was reading your post wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I took the peaceful route with the Plat-190.

And Shade is still at Uveto?

Why would you need to take the aggressive route to move shade there?

Or maybe I was reading your post wrong...

You're supposed to only get the scene where Shade accidentally activates the probe and then goes to Uveto if you defeated Taivra in battle.  If you married her, she keeps the probe.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
You're supposed to only get the scene where Shade accidentally activates the probe and then goes to Uveto if you defeated Taivra in battle.  If you married her, she keeps the probe.

Right, so I looked on the wiki.

I read what you said wrong.

I thought you meant she will only move to Uveto, if you take the fighting route for the palace. :|  

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Plus I'm fairly certain you need to fight the crystal goo to upgrade your goo armor.

Actually you just have to fight A Ganrael to upgrade it, and that can be from the Crystal goo from the palace or any Ganrael within the deep caves if they still have their armor after you defeat them.