List of gangbang scenes?

Moondra

Jul 26, 2016
Multiple phallus's in one body is a HUGE turn-on for me, especially if it's rape. I've gone through just about every location I can find in TiTs and CoC, but I do know there is a good amount of hidden scenes. For instance, the scene in CoC where you can get raped by the gang of minotaur that were your own children. I was curious if there was anywhere I could find a list of these scenes specifically for both games. Or just double penetration if there aren't that many gangbangs. Please and thanks!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure if it what you looking for but if your PC have enought high exhibitionist score and have grav cuffs (or had cuffs) you can use those to lock yourself naked for public use on NT. I not much used this scenes so it may have something else needed to proc but I suppose if you look at smutosaur it may have req. things listed there.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Not sure if it what you looking for but if your PC have enought high exhibitionist score and have grav cuffs (or had cuffs) you can use those to lock yourself naked for public use on NT. I not much used this scenes so it may have something else needed to proc but I suppose if you look at smutosaur it may have req. things listed there.

There are actually 2 different scenes when you cuff yourself on NT, one with 3 bulls and one with 3 cows. The Mhen'Ga Steph episode is a gigantic orgy which involves a lot of penetration. Then there is the raskvel male trio loss scene. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Raskvel gang on tarkus probably does it. Not sure, never lost to them

They gangbang you when you lose AND have a consensual foursome which they can propose to you instead of fighting.

Multiple phallus's in one body is a HUGE turn-on for me, especially if it's rape.

We also have Tenta!Celice, Queen of the Deep,  Adult Cockvines and Venus Pitchers, if you don't have multiple people banging someone as a requirement.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
moar pls

I think Fen is working on one now, no?

Mikey

May 19, 2016
how does one lock thereselves on NT i have EX ver 90 and grav cuffs but cant find the option.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
how does one lock thereselves on NT i have EX ver 90 and grav cuffs but cant find the option.

You have to choose to masturbate in public. The option to choose the grav cuffs will be there which should set up the scene on NT

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
There is also the Del Slut-training scene.
How about the Kiro Group sex meeting? I can't currently remember if there ever end up 2 or more penises in one body.

Moondra

Jul 26, 2016
The loss scene is a lot more rapey in nature, thus OP might be more interested in it.

Already seen that scene, I love it. A bit tired of it though. 

They gangbang you when you lose AND have a consensual foursome which they can propose to you instead of fighting.

We also have Tenta!Celice, Queen of the Deep,  Adult Cockvines and Venus Pitchers, if you don't have multiple people banging someone as a requirement.

Tentacles are alright but I like the free-use feeling of multiple people enjoying the same person.

Didn't know about this one. Thanks!

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I can't believe I forgot about Del's slut training scene. Be sure to bring a femboy Steele for maximum enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I can't delete this post. :V

As someone said above, check the wiki, it's almost always correct. 

One of the ones I know of is the exhibition/grav-cuff scene on New Texas, the Raskal scene on Tavros(?), and Del's training on the same planet.

Last edited by a moderator: