The Ane Incident (RP/IC Thread)

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Stripping down, Iskana put on a show, slowly sliding down her pants, wriggling her hips as they went, "Pix, I wouldn't worry about just grinding on it for now, you'll be getting it soon enough." Pulling her tank top over her head, she put her clothes on the seat she had previously occupied, and strode over to Doll and Pix. Lining her shaft up with Dolls sopping hole, Iskana grabbed onto her, one hand on her hip, the other up on her shoulder, pressing Pix into the harpy, "I hope you know what you're getting into, because it's too late to back out now." Not waiting for a response, she slammed her hips forward, burying her cock in Doll, slowly pulling back until just the tapered tip remained, before thrusting back in, finding a quick rhythm, bouncing Pix with each slap of her hips against Doll.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina quickly takes off her clothes and gets behind Iskana with a grin. Her hands snake around to grab at the herm's breasts and starts to play with them. She chuckles to herself.

"A lot of people would pay to see this."

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix happily sucks on dolls tits while her face gets mashed into the soft tit flesh. The force of Iskana thrusts sends Pix bouncing and forcing her clit to rub along Doll's belly leaving little streaks of girl lube along it.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   With Zina fondling her breasts from behind, Iskana pressed her tail between the croc-morph's legs, rubbing against her nether lips with each thrust, "Can't have you back there wi-without some fun of your own." Turning back to Doll, Iskana craned her neck down, until she could whipser in Doll's ear, "Part of me hopes that you're not yet pregnant, that, Hnng, that I can claim you like you really want me to," Moving her hand to the harpy face, she placed her finger in the harpy's mouth to be suckled, "Not that it would take, unless you were just a surrogate. But that could be arranged, have you bear a clutch, my clutch." Continuing her assault on the harpy's slavering canal, she grunted, getting close to cumming.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Doll had been able to chuckle at Pix being so eager. Her rather average tits were welcoming to the small one, but they didn't give much of her breast milk. It was clear that she wasn't lactating for very long, but she didn't seem discouraged as she moved a hand to gently rest on Pix's head to cradle her there. It hadn't taken but a moment for Iskana to close the distance, the harpy pushing her panties aside and letting the herm's prick plow into her. While it was a tight hole, the harpy didn't seem one bit phased as she only let out the softest of cooing moans. She'd remain still in her chair as she was fucked, her arm moving to secure Pix against herself once the dick was properly plowing her and didn't need to hold her panties aside. The hand on her face had stirred her up, smiling at the whispered words.

"Nnngh~... you're certainly eager!"

It hadn't taken but the simple act of the finger entering her mouth for Doll's tongue to almost wrap around it and her mouth to shut on it. Her legs hooked gently around Zina and Iskana's legs, their length from being bird-like almost perfect. She'd tug the two forward and toward her with enough force that Iskana was practically slamming into her. The chair didn't budge as the train of fucking picked up its pace, the harpy slurping off the finger and smiling up to Iskana with a look more befitting a succubus than a fluffy and pink gal.

"If you think you can knock me up, hun... aaaah~... then you're far more green under the collar than the cute boys I pick out from my lover's employees. Even if you were the most fertile and the same species... you could never fulfill what he gave my womb. Not if you can't even hold on for more than a few thrusts! Now... cum. Otherwise, I might put on a strap-on and pound you as hard as you should me!"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina chuckles in the back. "Did ya hear that? She's calling you a quick shot!" She leans forward and licks Iskana's neck. "I think she needs a longer, rougher fucking~" She whispers in the dragon's ear

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix wasn't ready for her time as the "lettuce" in this sandwich to end so she let's her tail drift out behind her and wrap around Iskana cock and tighten around the base as a make shift cockring. Popping off her current tit, she growls behind her.

"We ain't done yet!"

She latches on to Doll's other breast while letting her tail tighten as much as she can. While she rubs her cunt on Doll's belly.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Slamming her hips hard into Doll, Iskana bit down on the harpy's shoulder as she came, cock throbbing as it was unable to erupt due to Pix's tail holding tight around the base. Reaching her hand up from Dolls hip, she unwrapped the makeshift cock-ring from her shaft, releasing the built up pressure, spurts of spunk painting the harpy's insides. Releasing Doll's shoulder, Iskana looked down at the Hellathor, "Don't worry about being done yet, I've got alot more in me than just that, especially since I'm going to put your ass to use." giving Pix a sharp slap on her cheeks, before moving her hand around to toy with the small womans clit. 

Pulling out of the harpy, she aimed her still dripping shaft lower, pressing against Doll's rosebud. "Now that the warm up is over, let's get started for real," Looking back at Zina, "And I think you're right, she does need it a lot longer and rougher, just like you." snaking her tail up, the tip pressed against Zina's lips, rubbing back and forth before pushing it's way inside, burying itself deep before thrashing back and forth. With the woman behind her taken care of for now, Iskana started pushing herself into Doll's backdoor, locking eyes with her as she did, "The warm up may have been quick, but I'm not a one shot pony by any means."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Doll had been somewhat eager, taking note of Pix leaking all over her stomach as she rubbed up and down. The attention to her breasts didn't go unnoticed, but she had no time to dwell on it as the drake pumped cum nice and deep into her cunt. By the time she'd pull free, the harpy would only smile hopefully at the prodding of her ass. She'd meet Iskana's eyes as she'd release Pix and reach both wing-like arms out to wrap around her neck, the plunge into her ass eliciting a moan from her that was a bit louder. Unlike her cum-leaking pussy, this hole seemed far more properly abused and used. She'd simply chuckle and enjoy the lover's intense focus on pounder her properly.

"Nnnnngh~... if you fuck me properly and make me cum, maybe I'll... tell you why I'm my lover's favorite fuck! But unless you last longer and ooof~... pound me more thoroughly... I'm going to make you wish I could make you a mother!"

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix takes her mouth away from Doll's breasts moaning as Iskana slaps her ass. Her moans only intensify as the larger woman begins to play with her clit. Pix's own hands slide up to start tweaking Doll's nipples, twisting and turning them between her fingers.

Pix leans back and rests her back on the woman behind her letting her tongue hang from her mouth.

Already feeling her own arousal increasing she she tells the other three,

" If Iskana wins the bet I'll *hnng* l-let each of you take a hole later! Oh fuck! C'mon twist my clit you scaley fuck!"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina chuckles. "I look forward to that Pix" One her hands goes to the tail that's fucking her and pushes more of it it, moaning as she does so. "You know just how I like it~" She moans to Iskana. In order to help her fellow reptile in the bet she moves her hips in time with the drakes, putting more force in the thrusts.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   With everyone seeming to want more, Iskana was more than happy to oblige. Slowing her thrusts, she grabbed one of Doll's legs, bringing it up to rest on her shoulder, then pushed the other down, and leaned forward, spreading Doll nice and wide while she was pounded. With the slower pace, Iskana was capable to put more force behind her thrusts, making sure to slam the bulge at the base of her cock through the harpy's pliable ring, stretching the harpy as much as Iskana could make her, with each thrust audibly slapping the harpy's ass

Having positioned the harpy as she wanted, Iskana moved on to the other two, using her blunt claws to squeeze and twist Pix's button, attempting to make the small woman squeal. "Don't ask for what you can't handle." Reaching back behind her head, she grabbed Zina's head, and turning back to her, pulled her down to her and into a kiss, starting a game of tongue twister with the croc, while forcing even more of her tail into her, forcing the tip to double back until it just barely peeked out. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her leg being raised for additional depth and the aid of Zina, it was clear that Doll seemed to finally be feeling it. As her cunt leaked cum onto the drake's cock, her hole stretched and tightened as she tried to milk it with her backdoor.

"A-Ahhhh~... th-there we go... th-this... mmmf~... i-is nice!"

Her face flushed, her wings receding as she'd slide them awkwardly into the mass of bodies, her hands sliding down Pix's sides and under the short-stack's plump ass. She'd lift her legs to give Iskana a better reach and a view of the girl's cunt, sliding her left wing's hand to slide into Pix's backdoor with a giggle into the short one's ear.

"Nnnngh~... th-this... is going to be fun having such a beast pound you atop m-mmmmh~! F-Fuck... sh-she's really fucking me well!"

Her face showed signs of clear arousal and joy at the fuck, flushing as she'd gently latch onto Pix's left ear and suckle it. Even with the brutal and big dick pounding her with a loud collision sounding from each thrust, it was clear she had taken enough cock to handle herself. The hole tightened more and more, her eyes growing hazy as she slid her other hand's middle finger into Pix's cunt. And then, with an almost switch-like change, Doll pulled off of Pix's ear and let her tongue roll out.

"Y-y-y-yaaaash~... f-fahk... meeeeeee~! Moah~... jush~... like thaaaaaat~!"

As she had finished, a crack in her voice had sounded... but not one that they'd expect from a female. It had made her sound more mature like some well-fucked mother. She'd plop her head back against the chair, her cunny leaking more than enough fluids as if she was a dam springing leaks.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix was loving the tweaks from Iskana and making it known through her moans and shakes of her hips.

As soon as Doll raises her hips she starts to shake her plump little bubble butt for the two reptiles. She let's her tail drift behind her stroking the side of Iskanas face.

Feeling the finger slide into her ass she gives a pleased moan glad to finally have something in her. With Doll nibbling on her ear she gets tingles making her even wetter but she really loved the moans in her ear from her companion.

When Doll put a finger in her pussy she gave another approving moan.

" That's right -oh shit- get me ready -hnng- I'll need to be real wet to fit this dick and -mmm- whatever toy Zina can find "

Doll begins to have her climax and Pix smiles knowing this'll be her later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina eagerly twists her tongue with Iskana's, her hands go back to roughly play with the drake's breasts pulling and twisting the nipples.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
  Without breaking the kiss, Iskana reached down and started teasing Zina's clit while thrusting more of her tail into the croc, pulling up the part that had doubled back to wrap around the rest that was inside her, before slamming it home, tail fucking Zina as hard as she was Doll.

With Zina playing with her breasts and nipples, and Doll clenching down hard on her cock, Iskana knew she wouldn't last too much longer, redoubling her effort on Doll, speeding up her thrusts into the harpy, moaning into Zina's mouth with each rhythmic clench from Doll. Deciding it was all or nothing, Iskana slid a finger into Pix alongside the harpy's, rubbing the small woman's clit with her thumb and flicking it with her blunt claws.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pinned as she was, Doll's face said it all as the session reached its all-time high. The harpy moved one of her wings to her face, her anus wringing nice and hard as the huge cock was practically squeezed within the tightest vice Iskanda had ever felt. And then, letting her head fall back... Doll came hard. Her fingers shoved inside of Pix nice and deep out of trying to find something to grasp, her pussy spraying as she thrusted back and into Iskana's groin before locking her legs between the croc and her drake and holding the herm in place. She'd shake hard for many moments only releasing Iskana as her eyes gained some partial focus and looked up to the woman with a lewd and almost demon-like smile.

"G-Good... fill me... with all of it... pleeeeeeease~."

She'd not move beneath Pix, her hands weakly resting on her with her fingers buried nice and deep. Even if she kept getting fucked, they couldn't inspire any sort of movement out of the harpy as she lowered to rest her face against Pix's shoulder. The fingers slipped out and she wrapped her wings around the shorty as if she were a toy.

"Swappy~... lick down there for meeee~... sooooo fuuuuuuuuull in my woooooomb~."

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
As doll had her orgasm she dug her fingers deeper and rougher into Pix causing the smaller woman to have her own climax and tighten around the various fingers in her.

Pix can't really talk at this point and just hugs tight to the woman beneath her trembling with a post orgasmal bliss.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
     After Doll wrapped her legs around the drakes waist, Iskana slammed hard into the harpy, keeping her pace with sharp, short thrusts as she was squeezed tight. Moaning as Zina tweaked her nipples, Iskana erupted into the harpy, painting her insides with cum. As she came, her tail thrashed inside Zina, frevrently wriggling and thrusting deep, while continuing to tease her clit.

Pulling her finger out of Pix, Iskana started sliding out of Doll, making sure to leave as much cum in the harpy as she could.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina gives a loud growl as she cums around the thrashing tail. She steps away and pulls the tail out and chuckles. "I think ya won the bet Iskana. That means we get to play with Pix~"

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Looking back at Zina with a smirk, "Looks like I did. How do you want to play with her?" Looking back at Pix, Iskana saw the small woman still basking in her afterglow. Not wanting to disrupt the small woman, brought the tip of her tail to her own mouth, licking Zina's juices off of it. "Or, we could let her rest while we have our own fun, and save that deal of hers for later."

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Even after her own orgasm Pix knew she wanted more and hearing the other two considering to wait prompted her to turn around on top of Doll, letting the larger woman's breast frame her head. With a kind of devilish grin only Hellathor can make she purrs out,

"Whatever you two do, it better be hard and it better be rough. Use me like the little toy I am."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
After getting filled with plenty of cum, it was safe to say Doll looked like quite the mess. The harpy's legs tiredly fell from around the herm and spread nice and wide, making the plop of the cock exiting her anal ring and the splat of spunk squirting out and to the floor all the more identifiable. Her hands had finally pulled away from Pix even as the small one came and had turned to rest with her head between the harpy's tits. However, before Pix could get her hole claimed, she and Iskana would feel something nice and thick plop between them. The pink harpy moved her hands to rest on Pix's ass, squeezing nice and hard as her lewd and orgasm-incuded smile grew devious. Her cunt had sealed shut and beyond a string of jizz running down from the bare spot there was no sign of her ever having one. Resting between Pix's ass and tapping lightly against the herm was a six-inch long prick that was two inches thick in a clear example of a stubby rod. Beneath it sat two small, cute-packed balls.

"Heeeheeee~... my love gave me sooo~ much stuffz... my body is a like a girl's... but only until I have a nice anal orgasm~!"

She'd clasp the tiny imp's nice ass and part it, rubbing her thick prick between the valley as she lubed it up with the fluids.

"I don't ever get to have fun as a boy anymore~... not that I complain... but lover gets me to cum using my ass and I'm right back to being a lady~! Oooooh he really likes pounding me back there... nice and sensitive... maybe I can spread you wide... hehehe~..."

The now-boy harpy parted the nice rump before letting her stiff dick rest along the plump butt to reveal small girl's anus to Iskana.

"J-Just... like when you did me~... pound her ass like you fucked my harpy hole~... hehe~..."

(It's a trap)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina lets out a mock sigh. "No one seems interested in me" She gets in front of Pix and pulls her into a rough kiss. She looks around "Oi Doll where's the nearest strap on?"

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Feeling the prickly at her back door Pix gives a surprised gasp.

" wait what? Actually never mind. Zina gets the cunt, Doll you get my ass and Iskana get over here and put that cock in my mouth. " 

When Zina begins to kiss Pix, the little woman happily makes out with her while letting her arms lower to play with Zina's lovely ass.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Walking over to Pix, "Well, I won't turn down that offer, even if I did want to see what crocodile tastes like fresh from the source." slapping Zina's ass as she walked by. Standing next to the small woman, "Well, let's see how well you do at this, and if you do a bad job, I'll just have to help Zina do to you what she helped me do to Doll."

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix extracts her tongue from Zina's mouth and looks over to Iskana. She taps her chin thoughtfully looking between Iskana and Zina.

" Actually... I'm getting a little greedy. I think our crocodile friend here is in need of a good thick cock inside her. Since I'll be getting a toy and some lovely trap dick, I think I'm willing to lend your cunt stuffer to a cunt that is sorely in need of a stuffing."

With this Pix gives Iskana a quick kiss on the tip of her dick before returning to making out with Zina and moving her hands to play the with woman's tits.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Hehe~... strappies... there's not one... buuuuuut~..."

Giving a teasing thrust between Pix's nice ass, the Harpy gave a summoning hither motion of her wing to the crocodile.

"I like being treated like a gooooooood subby... so swap places with short-stuff. I might not be as big as Isky here... but a dick is a dick."

Patting Pix's ass, she seemed to try and make it clear she wanted her off. The crocodile had been needy and, as the ship began to slow and land in what appeared to be one of the landing pads of Ane, she had a more than willing trap-harpy boy ready for her. It was no doubt strange that Doll had been worried mentioning she might be pregnant, especially since her pussy had vanished... but giving a wag of her dick and in turn causing cum to leak from the fucked backdoor was enough to remind everyone that this was a good and proper fuck-around.

"Once we get you and shorty off, we'll take you all to my bedroom and rut the hours away... and then you can impress me with all of your skills~... hehe~."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina grins and gently moves Pix out of the way before straddling Doll. She guides to stubby cock to her needy cunt and slams home. 

"Ah I hope you're ready for a wild ride~" Zina starts to ride Doll, her hips moving fast and hard.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
When Doll first suggests that Pix should move she gives the bird woman a quick pout as if to protest but doesn't complain when Zina moves her off. Instead she gives a quick sigh and and just smiles when they begin going at it.

Looking to Iskana she gestures towards the other two.

" Well sailor, it looks like our reptilian friend has another port open and your ship should be the one to fill it." 

Pix gives Iskana a light spank as she walks past to where all their clothes are piled. Reaching into the pile she grabs the g-string she wears and after a moment of being unable to find the bra she used as a shirt she instead grabs Zina's hoodie. Dressed in her undies and hoodie turned dress she shouts back to the others.

" You kids have fun. I'm gonna take a look around the ship." 

With this turns around and begins walking towards the back of the ship.