I found the saves for CoC on Android.

Sargent_Horse

Mar 23, 2016
I don't know if there is a post about this, but I could not find one. For the life of me, I could not find my mobile save files. I followed the path the game claimed to save them in, I searched for the file name, I showed hidden files. Nothing. I was about to give up, when I thought about using ES File Explorer. If you don't know what that is, it's basically like My Files but on steroids and awesome. In order to find the file (only tested with Save File on CoC so far) I searched for my characters name i.e. 123 plus .coc, so put together 123.coc, at first this brought up nothing, but i found a button at the bottom that said somethig along the lines of search deeper, I pressed it and like magic, the save appeared. This allows me (I think) to use edited save files on mobile, or to bring my PC save over to continue my progress on mobile. I haven't tested this very much, I haven't tried regular saves, or on TiTS, but this was some info that I couldn't find so I thought I would share it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
While information like this is nice, if you could post some step-by-step screenshots, it could turn into a nice FAQ (or a DaFUQ)

N0tte

Dec 3, 2021
You wanna tell us what the name of the folder was? I already spent 20 minutes looking for an app with a "search deeper" button.