Libido?

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
I recently read from who knows how long ago thanks to Creator "Couch" that one of if not the easiest legitimate (non save editing) way to increase libido past 75 without affecting other things would be to combo Throbb and Condensol. Seems legit, but wouldn't that still leave you with balls once you removed that penis?  How would you then get rid of those? I ask because I'm trying to play a purely female Steele (half-kaithrit if it matters) and I've already maxed out all 4 combat stats, alcohol tolerance, and exhibitionism  (Maintaining exhibition rating by wearing the premium armstrong suit and an underbust corset. haven't been able to find any "exposed" type panties, though im considering the zip pouch or the c-string in the meantime) and would like to fill out those last few points of libido.

Also, where would the best place to grind funds for this adventure be? because i can't imagine it will be cheap and i recently sank a ton of credits into the locals of myrellion. new arms, hybrid myrs, sex changing, the works. in other words, im flat broke and haven't even been able to buy new weapons or shields xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I recently read from who knows how long ago thanks to Creator "Couch" that one of if not the easiest legitimate (non save editing) way to increase libido past 75 without affecting other things would be to combo Throbb and Condensol. Seems legit, but wouldn't that still leave you with balls once you removed that penis?  How would you then get rid of those? I ask because I'm trying to play a purely female Steele (half-kaithrit if it matters) and I've already maxed out all 4 combat stats, alcohol tolerance, and exhibitionism  (Maintaining exhibition rating by wearing the premium armstrong suit and an underbust corset. haven't been able to find any "exposed" type panties, though im considering the zip pouch or the c-string in the meantime) and would like to fill out those last few points of libido.

Also, where would the best place to grind funds for this adventure be? because i can't imagine it will be cheap and i recently sank a ton of credits into the locals of myrellion. new arms, hybrid myrs, sex changing, the works. in other words, im flat broke and haven't even been able to buy new weapons or shields xD

Dr. Lash for both questions. It can remove your bits for a price and you can fight it for money. Though I don't know why you want to max libido since it is a negative stat (lesser is better).

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
lash actually cuts libido by 15% upon removal of bits. as for beating him(?) up for money can i do it repeatedly or does he die?

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
have discovered he is repeatable. i actually really like how they programmed in a response to beating such a ridiculously hard enemy, since its not supposed to be even possible. even looking up a few strategies it was mostly just waiting for the RNG to be nice to me. miss a PShock twice in a row or thrice in the entire battle and you're toast.

gives me major GTA vibes. "you werent supposed to be able to get here you know" :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well till devs get around to "balance" Dr/ Lash it would be gold mine for PC. And libido is still one of hardest (aside willpower) stat to adjust with better precision due to lack those 1 or 2 more ways to rise/lower it wihtout any other "side effects".

As for me he giving me vibe of...Drake from FoE aka final boss in game to beat to be able feel you beaten eveything there ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
im going to fire up a new game and test this out, thanks titan. i suspect the initial grind of submitting to female zil might be having side effects i hadn't caught at the time (such as extreme wetness and squirting. not that those are bad necessarily, and allow for some pretty tight insertions, but I prefer to be aware and in control of results) might even be worth it for males if you dont want balls the size of watermelons since the uthra sap can eventually get you down to totally flat. actually, having checked the wiki it counters throbb balls as well, though thats probably less efficient since you would also need to buy condensol. looking at it, i really like uthra sap. it has a single, clear cut purpose and it always works. nothing random.

randomization is VERY fun, dont get me wrong on this. but i think that the availability of more specific control is just as important. kind of like ceria messing with your hair. and i just recently found out additional styles are possible through residue from the statue slimes in the myrellion deep caves. gotta fish for them a bit, but you can still control the result. meanwhile for the people who like rolling the dice, theres stuff like estrobloom and rainbowtox. this is A Good ThingTM.

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
not worth it for males. have to go the throbb/condensol/uthra route rather than the gush/uthra route since you dont get to choose what the uthra sap affects - it targets all valid anatomy. still a controlled method, but it just means i need to be a teensy bit more roundabout.

for females, the theory works excellently. theres the lactation to deal with, but that goes away in a few days if you let it alone.

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
turns out balancing throbb to condensol to maintain a consistent size is uh...hard. it also turns out that if you accidentally-on-purpose dr lash yourself with too much condensol, another dose of throbb or a couple shots of man-up will bring back your equipment at its original dimensions. sadly (or not, depending on what you wnt) you lose out on bonus dimensions through sexperks though (eg the 2 inches diff length from hung/mini or the bigger balls from virile).

but hey, #worth. besides, packing gigantic footlongs and bigger in your pants actually REDUCES the availability of smut, even though it does unlock a few new variations. so overall i'm okay with this. 8-10 inches is probably just fine. in the real world you can get away with 5-6 and be just fine, but somehow TiTS considers that "small" :V

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
turns out balancing throbb to condensol to maintain a consistent size is uh...hard. it also turns out that if you accidentally-on-purpose dr lash yourself with too much condensol, another dose of throbb or a couple shots of man-up will bring back your equipment at its original dimensions. sadly (or not, depending on what you wnt) you lose out on bonus dimensions through sexperks though (eg the 2 inches diff length from hung/mini or the bigger balls from virile).

but hey, #worth. besides, packing gigantic footlongs and bigger in your pants actually REDUCES the availability of smut, even though it does unlock a few new variations. so overall i'm okay with this. 8-10 inches is probably just fine. in the real world you can get away with 5-6 and be just fine, but somehow TiTS considers that "small" :V

12 inches seems to be optimal. AFAIK it won't block any scenes, but would be just enough for some NPCs like Dryad or Ellie.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That's why I have multiple penises for the right occasion.