How to Kaede on Uveto?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
This might be a stupid question, but when I searched the forums I didn't find any thread answering this: 

How do I encounter Kaede on Uveto station in the current public build (0.6.64)? 

I tried going through the station several times, I tried waiting and leaving and flying back to Uveto.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This might be a stupid question, but when I searched the forums I didn't find any thread answering this: 

How do I encounter Kaede on Uveto station in the current public build (0.6.64)? 

I tried going through the station several times, I tried waiting and leaving and flying back to Uveto.

You should encounter her on Myrellion or NT first and visit surface.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No, it has to do with leaving/approaching your ship.

This is "where". But condition also requires you to meet her on one of those planets. Also, it is a one-time event, like other meetings except Tavros with Anno. Also, if you've chosen RainCheck, you'll be only able to meet her a week later.

Code:
	if ((flags["KAEDE_MET_ON_UVETO"] == undefined || (flags["KAEDE_MET_ON_UVETO"] == -1 && flags["KAEDE_UVETO_RAINCHECK"] + (7 * 24 * 60) < GetGameTimestamp())) && flags["KAEDE_FUCKED"] && (flags["KAEDE_MYRELLION_ENCOUNTER"] != undefined || flags["KAEDE_NT_ENCOUNTER"] != undefined) && flags["UVETO_GREETING_PARTY"] != undefined && flags["PREV_LOCATION"] != undefined && flags["PREV_LOCATION"] == "SHIP INTERIOR")
	{
		encounterKaedeOnUveto();
		return true;
	}

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Kaede is found in Tavros bar w/ Anno, Myrellion DMZ, New Texas outside Iced Teats, and literally right outside your ship on Uveto station. Idk if chance to occur, haven't tested.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

Kaede is found in Tavros bar w/ Anno, Myrellion DMZ, New Texas outside Iced Teats, and literally right outside your ship on Uveto station. Idk if chance to occur, haven't tested.

As Etis said. Utevo is one-time only like NT

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, but I've only seen it activate because I'm avoiding it because of jankiness due to some characters not being fleshed out or even in yet, so it parses as if you've done things you haven't. Going to Uveto without saving anything after Shade/Foxfire stuff was put in the email took priority over Kaede appearing from what I've seen. Hence, without actually trying to get the scene on Uveto I have no idea if it procs always or is a chance to occur and since I'm not taking the chances of breaking shit I'm avoiding going there and if I do I'm not saving the file.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Tested it out; She appears after I return from the surface and come back to uveto.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
When I got it I was leaving the ship, this was just/soon after that scene was put in.

Last edited by a moderator: