Uthra Sap Choice

Total_Loon

Oct 15, 2015
Anyone else feel like Uthra Sap should give you the choice of using it on your breasts or balls? And not just both.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ultra Sap is kinda a 'punishment' thing so allowing to 'choice your poison' would not fit well with it theme. What a point of using it to punsih someone if that person will pick what will be shrunk? Would it then jsut turn into perfect 'i want shrink only X part' item?

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ultra Sap is kinda a 'punishment' thing so allowing to 'choice your poison' would not fit well with it theme. What a point of using it to punsih someone if that person will pick what will be shrunk? Would it then jsut turn into perfect 'i want shrink only X part' item?

Well, it is used as a punishment by Vanae. So it makes sense if you can use it as you with. Like... Bring it to some gene-mod developer to create proper Reducto.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah that what I meant. Jim amde this been punishment item used by Vanae so withou any mad doc trying to fiddle with it it should be able to pick effects it will have. I wonder if some of writers heere would find now time to take on tis project for using Ultra Sap to make something akin to CoC Reducto.

Total_Loon

Oct 15, 2015
I suggested this because when you use it, your character rubs it on the breasts and/or balls. It is not something that is ingested, which is why to me would make sense if you could decide as unlike the ritual punishment when used by Vanae your are using it on yourself by choice.