Butts and Hips

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
If I write up some Butt and Hip TFs is there even a chance of them getting into game? Admittedly I've already started writing one and may or may not have taken some interesting turns already.

Onyx

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Nice, should I post it somewhere for some feedback? I'm actually most of the way through the Butt TF . . . I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Okay I will put it up there when I'm done with my rough draft. I FULLY expect it to get ripped to shreds by editors, devs and followers :p

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Haha Frankenstein's monster is what makes games!!! And I give everything I do my best shot. :p Oh and YES I write parts for naga in my stuff 0.0 in case you missed my love of naga tail.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If I write up some Butt and Hip TFs is there even a chance of them getting into game? Admittedly I've already started writing one and may or may not have taken some interesting turns already.

Onyx

If you want to do butt enlarger, there already are some of them implemented.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I know of one, but it's a machine in the Uveto, Butt/Hips/Lips are the largest of a handful body parts that many people might like to have adjustable to some degree and for which there are few managable TFs to adjust without messing EVERYTHING else up. I personally have spent more of my time scrubbing to get my look over lips eyes and butt. The eyes are usually from a specific race though so I take them out of the picture.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know of one, but it's a machine in the Uveto, Butt/Hips/Lips are the largest of a handful body parts that many people might like to have adjustable to some degree and for which there are few managable TFs to adjust without messing EVERYTHING else up. I personally have spent more of my time scrubbing to get my look over lips eyes and butt. The eyes are usually from a specific race though so I take them out of the picture.

There are another one. Shop on NT.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
hmmmm, you're not talking about junk trunk are you? I'm talking about a TF where you can actually REDUCE your behind. There's a million ways to get a hyper butt. there's like two to get a smaller one.kerokoras venom is one and you have to SCRUB the crap out of that one for it to work. not to mention give up a big chunk of your "look" to make any real headway. It's enough to make you want to hack your saves.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hmmmm, you're not talking about junk trunk are you? I'm talking about a TF where you can actually REDUCE your behind. There's a million ways to get a hyper butt. there's like two to get a smaller one.kerokoras venom is one and you have to SCRUB the crap out of that one for it to work. not to mention give up a big chunk of your "look" to make any real headway. It's enough to make you want to hack your saves.

Ah, so I'm not alone here who likes small things?

Catnip also shrinks almost everything. But it has a lot of tied effects, and you can't savescum those you don't want.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Absolutely. I like tight perky butts and to a lesser extent boobs. so you are VERY much not alone.and yeah catnip is . . . well catnip is catnip. I won't dog on it (haha, didn't mean it but it's staying) because of it's testicle removal awesomeness
. I just wish I could find some horns that I REALLY like. I've said somewhere I think and I'll probably say it again sometime. I only really scumm to get my build up when there's something that needs to change. I pretty much pay for it in credit's I'm pretty sure that in my first run though I've spent 100k on items to get something right.

P.S.: I'm done for the night. I gotta do the sleeping thing. hopefully I'll come back and have some feedback on what's there.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Absolutely. I like tight perky butts and to a lesser extent boobs. so you are VERY much not alone.and yeah catnip is . . . well catnip is catnip. I won't dog on it (haha, didn't mean it but it's staying) because of it's testicle removal awesomeness
. I just wish I could find some horns that I REALLY like. I've said somewhere I think and I'll probably say it again sometime. I only really scumm to get my build up when there's something that needs to change. I pretty much pay for it in credit's I'm pretty sure that in my first run though I've spent 100k on items to get something right.

P.S.: I'm done for the night. I gotta do the sleeping thing. hopefully I'll come back and have some feedback on what's there.

Manup shrinks almost everything.  Granted, you come out of it looking like a dude, but otherwise there arn't any serious complications.   You can also use the obsidian sap from Men'gha to reduce breast size, but keep in mind that it will remove excess nipples. 

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
TL:DR: The TF availability for hips butts and lips are at best destructive to a chimeric build. I'm trying to resolve that somewhat.

All of this talking about, "There's this that does that.", and "There's that over there, it does this." Is missing the point. Let me put in an analogy they seem to get the point accross well.

Question: You want big boobs! Okay, well what do you do about that?

Answer: Take almost any mod in the game especially anything that bimbofies you. Hell just have sex scenes and your boobs might get bigger.

Question You're tired of carrying around a house on your chest, is there any way to shrink it to . . . maybe a car instead?

Answer: sure there are 15(16) TFs in the game (according to smutosaur) that decrease your tit size. Out of those 15(16) there is ONE that shines as usable by anyone that has a "favored look". That is Uthra Sap which was NOT actually listed among the "decrease chest" TFs - I will be fixing that when I'm done writing this. To clarifiy this lets take a look at what those TFs do. If anyone needs an exhaustive list there's smutosaur. but out of those 16 TFs, 13 of them are racial transformatives: Naleen Nips, Ausar Treats, Zil Rations, and the like. Every one of those, as anyone who's played the game can tell you, brings with them a plethora of additional changes to Steele that are at best an unexpected pleasant addition to your "look", but WAY more often are something you're going to have to find a way to overwrite with some other TF. Things like; extra penises from naleen nip; Butt, hip size and scales from Ovir Ace; a genital slit from either of them; and lets not even get into horns shall we?

What about those other three non-racial TFs you say? Okay lets look into them they are the following: Dr. Lash's "Rack" Removal, ManUp, and Uthra Sap. Let's look at these individually since there's only three. Dr. Lash okay if you want to end up with a nippleless A or B-cup I guess that could work but it's like getting your toenails removed because you let them grow too long, recoverable but extreme. ManUp, this one is not technically a racial TF it's a gender TF. but it falls into the same category. If you're a anything other than a pure masculine build or something orbiting particularly close to that, this can do little to help other than make you "fix" all those other things. Uthra Sap, this is it. This is the ONLY TF I've been able to find that will allow you to play with a downward boob size without destroying your chimeric build. But like any good TF it has some squirrel in it still. particularly with multiple breast rows. Oh and did I forget to mention that most of the TFs that reduce tits only do so down to say EE or maybe F. Which is big, If you saw someone with that in the real world they'd probably be carrying them in a shopping cart they'd stolen. But whatever it's a game realism isn't a priority. But building your character. Now that's half the fun of the game.

Now take all of that and look at butt and hips and lips. There is NOTHING at all like Uthra Sap for any of them, although I think someone was working on a lip TF. For lips you have ManUp and MinoCharge. I'm the kinda dragon that would use Mino if it wasn't a tiered affair where all the stuff that makes subtle changes is at the last tier. Butts have the same plus the two Ovir TFs, both of which only lower your butt size if it's over 10 that's the halfway mark. That's not gonna fly in a realm where paying for a choice is the point. Finally we come to hips. Hips are misunderstood and mistreated IMHO, and even if they weren't the choices for shrinking your hips is the same as butts laughable.

In the end. As a player who has progging and writing training I have seen a vacuum and am trying to step up to the plate. I hope that I can perform adequately and help the team of "coders" as well as my fellow players.

P.S.: @Etis -can't get the quote in the edit - yes . . . if you make something dragonic. I - WILL - PLAY - IT, not to mention love you more :D