Tail Cock and Tail Vag at same time

DarkWingDerpy

Jul 7, 2016
I've been searching around for about to see if you can have both tail parasites at the same time and have found nothing. Making tail cocks and tail vaginas mutually exclusive is rather pointless, as people may want both at the same time (such as myself). Perhaps just make it so that when they merge with you then just "eat up" a random tail and replace it with themselves rather than "eating up" all of them. Coding for this would be easy and writing for it would be minimal, probably only have to make some more text for inspecting Steele's appearance and that's it.

EDIT: Adding a masturbation option so your tail cock(s)/Cock(s) can have sex with your tail vag(s)/vag(s) and possible breed them depending on your virility/sterility would be an interesting mechanic as well.

(Note that I may just have looked in all the wrong places and this may actually be possible)

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I think tails should be limited to 1, with the exceptions of having both a cunt and cock tail at the same time, and any number of kitsune tails up to 9.

In any case, just save edit and you'll be able to trigger both scene types.

DarkWingDerpy

Jul 7, 2016
Personally I think tails should be limited to 1, with the exceptions of having both a cunt and cock tail at the same time, and any number of kitsune tails up to 9.

In any case, just save edit and you'll be able to trigger both scene types.

Some species/races already have more than one tail naturally, such as Kaithrits and Fanfirs. As for the save editing, I'm somewhat against it as many people are. (I also have zero clue how to)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Perhaps just make it so that when they merge with you then just "eat up" a random tail and replace it with themselves rather than "eating up" all of them. Coding for this would be easy and writing for it would be minimal, probably only have to make some more text for inspecting Steele's appearance and that's it.

It is impossible to code without a major overhaul. Because there are no individual tails. There is only one "tails count" variable.

Reactions: Draconoid and Zavos

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Some species/races already have more than one tail naturally, such as Kaithrits and Fanfirs. As for the save editing, I'm somewhat against it as many people are. (I also have zero clue how to)

Oh yeah, my bad.

@Etis: Eh, I wouldn't call changing to an array a major overhaul, but I get what you mean.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh yeah, my bad.

@Etis: Eh, I wouldn't call changing to an array a major overhaul, but I get what you mean.

It is major. It would require changes in every transformative, changes in appearance handlers and a major headache in handling different tails. Genitals sections in TFs are the most painful to work with. And all this just to have multiple parasitic genitails? No, thanks. I'll better do something to legitimately have universal transforming one (or, better, not one).

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
What about herm tails? Wouldn't it be possible to produce tails  that have the relevant flags for being both cock and pussy tails? The cock portion could be described as emerging from a pussy like sheath as needed. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What about herm tails? Wouldn't it be possible to produce tails  that have the relevant flags for being both cock and pussy tails? The cock portion could be described as emerging from a pussy like sheath as needed. 

Technically - totally possible already. Just need a description and a TF.

DarkWingDerpy

Jul 7, 2016
Technically - totally possible already. Just need a description and a TF.

Perhaps it could just be a rare encounter where instead of a Cockvine or a Cuntsnake it's a Hermvine/Hermsnake rather than a TF?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Perhaps it could just be a rare encounter where instead of a Cockvine or a Cuntsnake it's a Hermvine/Hermsnake rather than a TF?

I can't see it working. We clearly need a mad genius to make a hybrid.

Reactions: Zavos

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
A dryad flower that functions as a vagina but can open up to reveal a tentacle?

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Erm...

Yeah. I have been trying for something like that. But its still very rough and I dont know if it could even work like that.

I just like to tinker on it, when I feel creative.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Erm...

Yeah. I have been trying for something like that. But its still very rough and I dont know if it could even work like that.

I just like to tinker on it, when I feel creative.

One note - due to tail mechanics, it would be much better to make them all alike than mix up. Since it is technically possible to somehow be left with only one tail which would create weirdshit.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
One note - due to tail mechanics, it would be much better to make them all alike than mix up. Since it is technically possible to somehow be left with only one tail which would create weirdshit.

Well, they are a "set" of sorts.

If you have 1 fakefoxflower-tail you have:

• 1 (female) bushy foxtail and
  • 1 (male) tentacle hidden in the fur

If you lose 1 fakefoxflower-tail you lose both simultaneously. They always grow and disappear together and count as one. They are are only described in pure text as separate tails.

Outside of sex, the male tentacle is ignored (it hides in the fur) and you just have a foxtail. In sex scenes you just describe the right tentacle being used and ignore the other. Or at least thats how I imagined that.

If that seems unreasonable, I could also describe them as joined at the base in something like a Y-shape

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can save edit/code them and it works almost perfectly.