What's Next ?

Naughtii

Jul 6, 2016
Hey,

I traversed through space and completed the numerous missions that have been offered so far (except some). 

I got the probe under the Queen Myr. I fought the Void Pirates with Kara (I didn't nuke the base). I went to the Masque over on Poe A. Now I have traveled to Uveto (Currently my most recent planet). I met Shade, did that clear-up stuff about being related and all. Then... that was it. When I tried going into other buildings and NPC locations, I get the introductory text, but there are no further buttons to continue the observation/discussion. I went ahead and I was able to activate a Taxi location somewhere in the Ice Lands. But when I went back to the main city, I walked over to the Taxi Station and I expected to be greeted with a Scout. But of course, there were none there. 

Now, is the Uveto storyline not finished yet? Is this a bug? I don't know, you tell me.

Side Note:

I did NOT complete the quest regarding the Myr Queens and apparently I have to meet up at Mushroom Park. I see the Star Square, indicating something is happening, but I get nothing. I see the Mission is "in progress" shown in the Codex. Is it incomplete? What do I have to do...

Thanks for the help.

I play on the Android Version of TiTS

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Getting the Myrellion probe is as far as the main story has been completed. Uveto is a side-planet, and currently under construction.

Naughtii

Jul 6, 2016
Getting the Myrellion probe is as far as the main story has been completed. Uveto is a side-planet, and currently under construction.

Ah, okay. Do you know where I can get info on future updates and when they will be done?

Any idea on how to continue the Myr Queen mission? I'm stuck on trying to attend the rally at Mushroom Park.

K

Krynh

When I am to update the game, I would go download it on the Play page? What about my saves?

What about them? As long as you don't delete them they'll be fine and will be converted if needed.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
When I am to update the game, I would go download it on the Play page? What about my saves?

Either the Play page or the Backer Builds page, if you have access to those.

Saves are compatible with newer versions.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Any idea on how to continue the Myr Queen mission? I'm stuck on trying to attend the rally at Mushroom Park.

Really just dick around the site and then go to the star as close to 18:00 as possible.