Spider Brew: The Spider TF Item (UPDATE 7/23: FINISHED - The Clean Up)))

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Spider Brew

Hey! I've created a new item for those who wanted to become a spider. Note that the doc contains a parser skeleton of what the item does on consumption. I would appreciate some input on how the TF is constructed and its effects (especially the spider-taur one).

I also rolled the idea of an overdose effect turning you into a monstrous cow-spider-demon thing. Nothing solid, but I wanted ask you guys first. (Leaning towards not doing it for simplicity's sake.)

July 5 Update: Fleshed out more what the spider bits would look like and got some of the basic transformation stuff done. Still working on get all those effects done.

July 13 Update: More of same from the last update. Slowly getting there.

July 20 Update: Finally finished everything in the doc. Everything seems to check out, but I'll need some extra sets of eyes to be sure before submission.

July 23 Update: Cleaned up the doc and explained a few one thing related to body descriptors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crablord

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Those effects... You should write a scene for each of them. And don't forget all that galore of forms Steele can have before TF. For now, it is an idea, not a submission.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Well, it's not so much that I'm not prepared. I just couldn't finish it all in one go. Specifically I'm trying to see if the whole genitial arrangement of having a Taur lower body and keeping the genitials at the front is even possible with the code before I get into heavy descriptions. When I get back to my computer those WIP placeholders should be gone.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, it's not so much that I'm not prepared. I just couldn't finish it all in one go. Specifically I'm trying to see if the whole genitial arrangement of having a Taur lower body and keeping the genitials at the front is even possible with the code before I get into heavy descriptions. When I get back to my computer those WIP placeholders should be gone.

It is possible to have a drider or taur body with frontal genitals, but I'm quite sure that very few scenes actually have proper support for it. BTW, drider is explicitly declared as not a taur.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Okay, I did a quick run through the document and started leaving some comments. My first bit of advice is to check thoroughly what Spider and Drider-specific morphs TiTs already accounts for, and then start working out from them in terms of creating a new item. For example, though you already mention some in the document, the game already accounts for:

• Face Type (sort of): GLOBAL.TYPE_SNAKE covers the "venomous fangs" portion of a facial transformation, but it's attached to "having a snake-like face," description.
  • Ear Type: you basically have pseudo elf ears.
  • Eye Type: GLOBAL.TYPE_ARACHNID = you have 4 eyes.
  • Army Type: GLOBAL.TYPE_ARACHNID and GLOBAL.TYPE_DRIDER (shares desc. with Zil and Nyrea arms) your arms are covered in chitin and look as if you are wearing shiny black gloves from the bicep down.
  • (Bipedal) Leg type: GLOBAL.TYPE_ARACHNID = (shares the same desc. as Nyrea legs, and accounts up to 3 legs) your legs are covered in chitin and appear to be clothed in a black pair of thigh-high "fuck me boots".
  • (Quadropedal) Leg Type: GLOBAL.TYPE_DRIDER = (if "Taur", aka: you have 4 or more legs)  your legs have become chitinous spider legs and your lower body has become that of a spider/drider (like in the image at the top of your document).
  • Tail Type: GLOBAL.TYPE_DRIDER and GLOBAL.TYPE_ARACHNID = you have a spidery abdomen growing out of your backside, but not necessarily a spider-based lower half. Think like how Zil girls look, except instead of a stinger you have a spider's opisthosoma
  • Genital Location: if target is a DRIDER/has a DRIDER racial score, your genitals are located at the end of your abdomen.
  • Ovipositorit's not just vaginas that can gain an ovipositor in TiTs; cocks and tails (specifically Drider tails) can also gain them.

What your item could do is further enhance the TFs available along with completing the transformation -- for example: turning the player's face more into that of a spider (more eyes, describing the face as having chelicerae instead of mouths, or that they have chelicerae that fold back or over their mouths and make it look like they're always wearing a mask, or spidery fangs on either side of their faces); or giving the player coarse spider fur like tarantulas have; or change their body type so their torsos reflect the image in your document as well (that their chests are covered in chitinous armor that accentuates their features); making their chitinous parts have spider-specific color patterns; giving males more spider-specific "penises" instead of just generic "ovipositors"; etc, etc. (You might also want to look at how CoC handled spider-morphs for how to handle the "in-between," stages of the TF, re: what the PC might look like before they become a full-fledged 8-legged drider.)

Honestly, I'd focus on getting all of that done 100% before thinking about what could happen if you overdose or mutate into hybrid forms because of the mod. By having the basic transformations done, and having them done 100% ready to go, it'll def. make it easier to plan for how else the item could further change a PC on top of them already becoming a spider-morph or drider.

Also, some visual refs that might help you get other ideas (some NSFW)

Reactions: Crablord

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

With new game comes new chances to change what originally was in CoC. No need to stick to what was or even what other people say. So long as the important spidery bits are in that's all that matters. Though driderism probably would be an overdose thing, imo.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
With new game comes new chances to change what originally was in CoC. No need to stick to what was or even what other people say. So long as the important spidery bits are in that's all that matters. Though driderism probably would be an overdose thing, imo.

I meant more to use those are ideas, not simply port them from one game to the other. (Though that's exactly what was done in some cases, lol.)

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
UPDATE: Continuing with more initial TF descriptions. Haven't really been able to sit down and knock this one out due to IRL stuff, but I am still working on. Also, decided to make the whole overdose effect thing a later expansion once if Spider Brew gets in the game.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I finished it. Feel free to check it out for any extraneous errors or lapses in thought.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Looks good to me, I'll be having a character set aside just for this. I'll silently be hoping oviposition becomes a thing later on though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
how do you use this?
You don't. This is submissions area, for stuff to be submitted for review to be added, not things that are actually in game. If it was in game it would say "Implemented" in title. "Finished" just means all the necessary stuff is written.

Reactions: Zebrahouse

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, since this has been necro-ed, I might as well ask this:

Is this still a thing, or is it dead?

TFMaster

425C2E8321A21EC99282FC970279E5DC5DB8754A

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
another victim of fens submission ignoring syndrome

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I thought someone else already submitted a drider TF? Arachnidsomething did it and he was just waiting for the devs to pull it from the pile. I don't know what's going to happen if they find out there's two TF of the same thing.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Besides my wanting more preg content (no, I don't have maeiusophilia or a pregnancy fetish as it's known in layman's terms, at all), I'd like to see a spider taur. I'm not talking about the old D&D drider either, which was a drow who had either offended the Goddess Lolth, or failed one of her tests. Although with the Sylvanol, that could be done. No, I mean more like Rachnera Arachnera from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, or Everyday Life with Monster Girls. If I could pick any of the girls from that manga, it would be her. I admit, at first it was Miia, as I have a thing for redheads too, but then Rachnera came into the picture. So, yeah, if possible this is what I'd like added.

View attachment 5931

When I had posted this, I hadn't been able yet to go to Poe A. I have since done so, and found the Spider costume. While does some of what I wanted, it doesn't quite get all the way there. It would be cool if you could wear it as a leithan, keeping the six legs. Although you'd be missing a couple. Anyhow, at least one of my Steele's is now a Black Widow...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There's actually a third spider tf someone had in the works. It was a shampoo that you use in your shower, and it could give you 3 different variants of spider tfs. Not sure what happened to it.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
The burial of thread does imply that the previous suggestion to make sub-forum for submitted entries should be done.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
So spider male sexual organs are actually at the front of their body.

In males it is actually their first set of limbs.

I would take this into consideration for any spider TF.

Attached picture showing male sexual organ.

Apparently not possible in the code ripo.

Attachments

• FCC19462-5BE2-45CE-A55C-AB136BDCE9F0.jpeg
    FCC19462-5BE2-45CE-A55C-AB136BDCE9F0.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: