Favorite TiTS Bust?

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
What is your favorite bust from the underground hit "Trails in Tainted Space" ?

My current favorite is Simone, the cowgirl in New Texas's Gym that constantly Pumps Iron.

I'm just a big sucker for girls with muscles and ponytails  :perfect:  ~

( Also, I am unsure if I can post Art here in other threads without permission )

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Need to make your tail parasite cuter? Just put an adorable coat around it~! 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Fairly obvious which one's my favourite.

Renezuo's portrait of Sera was one of the reasons I started working on her in the first place. In terms of style though, I have always felt Gats' characterful sketches best suited this game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Reaha and (since some time ago) Anno busts - Both ofc from Cheshire ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Out of those I can find on the wiki (is there a way to check every bust that's currently in the game?), I'd pick Tanis' and Queen Irellia's. I guess it has to do with the colour palette.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Gotta go with Terensha's bust by Adj. Unnnf.

Shou's Renvra and Queen Taivra round out the top three for me.

Trenesha (Adjatha).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Manic Paints' bust for Lieve, New Gats' bust for Kiro, Both old and new Shade's busts, Aki's Sera, Cheshire's Syri bust, Adjatha's Suave Space Scorpion Swashbuckler.

Honourable mentions go to Gianna, Liliana and Queen of the Deep, whose busts I really like but with whom I don't interact anywhere near as much as I would have liked to.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Can't really choose one best. Basically, all Cheshire busts are good. Shou have a lot of good ones (mostly male ones, especially SFW).

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Cheshire's Anno bust has been my favourite since it got added, all the Sera busts are pretty great too

Yancy's bust is one of my faves too

And Gats's male zil is pretty cute

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
My favorite are Jacquess's bust of Queen Irellia, Scalla, and Marsail. When I first saw them my eyes dropped out of my head. I still hope that queen Scalla and Marsail will get content someday.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Favourite bust? Ugh, that's a toughie.

Not sure if it counts, but it's available as a bust in the game. Which would be Uthstar's rendition of Kaska.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
My favorite are Jacquess's bust of Queen Irellia, Scalla, and Marsail. When I first saw them my eyes dropped out of my head. I still hope that queen Scalla and Marsail will get content someday.

Out of those three only Marsail look well not much apealing to me. Other two kinda makes me feel that they how should myr queens looks like ^^

Well would be nice if those two other queens would get some more spotlight than been "you shall not pass" queen and "all is fine" queen ;)

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Naked Flahne. I really want a dialogue option where Steele attempts to convince her to take her exhibitionism to the next level and go nudist...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm rather fond of Cheshire's busts for the puppysluts, however the new bust posted on the news page for Astra is pretty fantastic. Can't wait to see her ingame.