Combination of nyrea ovispositor and another penis.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Sup guys! I have a question about the possibility of using horse/gryvain/etc. dick with nyrean ovipositor. I have spent about half an hour combining different  transformative items(plus scrolling the wiki), but I didn't get even a nearly suitable result. NRC(nyrean rock candy) has an attribute:

• Has non-nyrea penis and non-nyrea vagina

1/3 chance to:

• Lose all genitals
  • Grow a 14-inch nyrea ovipositor
  • Grow a nyrea boy-pussy
  • Change girl cum to nyrea girl cum

So, even if you have 2 dongers, afterall they will be just replaced with nyrea boy-pussy. Moreover the game recognize nyrean fake penis like a normal dong, because of that such items like: manup, minoplus, horse-dick, horsepill, throbb etc. only increases the leight of the ovipositor, without possible emerging of a new penis. In the end I was unable to combinate nyrea ovipositor with another dick/multiple dicks. Does anyone have suggestions for that? Thanks for your attention. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Did you try save scumming the dong designer? When it malfunctions it splits but keeps old type.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Then just keep save scumming till i t malfunctions. It's a small chance thing. If you've done it, like, 50 times and still no then it's not meant to be.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Then just keep save scumming till i t malfunctions. It's a small chance thing. If you've done it, like, 50 times and still no then it's not meant to be.

Nice. After 20th(or near it) of save/reload "fun" your variant worked. Usually after the splitting transformation was irreversible(the new type was doubled, not the old), but now it worked. Thanks, bro.