[Complete] Prai Ellit, Trap Bondage Explorer

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Did anyone ask for a kui tan trap that you could bully and/or dominate? 

Prai Ellit is a xenobiologist on Mhen'ga who has issues with staying out of trouble. Steele can save her from being tied to a tree by zil, and being hung out to dry by a pitcher plant. Steele has a LOT of options on how much he actually wants to save her. 

Interactions with Prai change her mood from Happy to Angry, which in turn affects her dialogue with the player.

Fetishes covered:

• Traps
  • Denial
  • Bondage
  • Suspension
  • Frot
  • Begging
  • Mud/dirt
  • Handjobs
  • Mpeg
  • D/s

Enoy! ^_^

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ecC9zLCgD94WBiWGrhjYC8Uj2ieQgnAdsfH-53W7c5Q/edit?usp=sharing

She's finally done! I've been working on her for a LONG time, so I'm very open to comments and input, particularly since I'm worried that parts might have gotten inconsistent.

**UPDATE**

Final Edits done! She should be good to go now and ready for submission! WOOT!

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
This looks really interesting. Heh I used to not be into traps and trans characters but Embry won me over.  This character here also sounds like a cutey. Her experssions are pretty adorable. Heh she's as sweet as flying flapjacks. 

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Ditto for me, this is really interesting.

I'm always up for more Trap/Trans characters any day of the week!

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
This looks really interesting. Heh I used to not be into traps and trans characters but Embry won me over.  This character here also sounds like a cutey. Her experssions are pretty adorable. Heh she's as sweet as flying flapjacks. 

xD  Oh, Embry! I could go on for a bit about her, but yeah, there's is that concept of wanting to provide a different flavor of adorable trap. Prai's a little dirtier and little more bratty than Embry, but still definitely in that "cutey patooty" category.

Ditto for me, this is really interesting.

I'm always up for more Trap/Trans characters any day of the week!

As a trans person myself, I feel like it's my duty to write more sexy non-binary characters for the game. Watch for Tlako the tove coming up, too for some asexual sex if that's also your thing. =D

A trap to sexually torture? Oh yes please, I'm all over this.

I felt like some BDSM concepts + trap would be a winning combination. I'm glad it went over well with you. ^_^

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I take you mean "genderless character sex" or "non penetrative sex", right? Otherwise, care to specify what does that mean?

She's in the backer build now. Toves DO have genders--they just don't have parts that match other sapient races. I'm using "asexual" in terms of sexual orientation, since toves don't feel physical sexual attraction and don't derive pleasure from reproduction. Tlako (the new tove on Uveto VII) has an implant for penetration, but she doesn't derive sexual pleasure from it. (She does emotionally enjoy the opportunity to make the PC feel good, though.)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Added some comments in the first half of the doc, will look through the second half tomorrow.

I really liked what I saw, Prai is definitely a character I would love to see more off. Even her speach quirk got from weird to cute to annoying to endearing in the span of what I've read.

I have one question though, with which you progressive folk will have to help poor backwards me: why exactly is the term 'trap' used in regard to her? Doesn't the fact that she identifies and present herself as a female make her not even a crossdresser?

Last edited:

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Even her speach quirk got from weird to cute to annoying to endearing in the span of what I've read.

Oh yay! That's pretty much the response I was hoping for with it!

I have one question though, with which you progressive folk will have to help poor backwards me: why exactly is the term 'trap' used in regard to her? Doesn't the fact that she identifies and present herself as a female make her not even a crossdresser? 

I'm not sure. That term has been getting more and more flexible these days. I'm going with that she's flat-chested and has a dick as my only rationale for it. She does identify as a female, and Steele uses female pronouns with her, but her body's a bit androgynous, and I thought the term fit.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Okay, with the help of the awesome Nik_van_Rijn, I think I'm done cleaning up Prai. There's a bit more to saying goodbye to her, and I've changed her cock to a mini equine cock, (because I like horsecock.)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
...mini equine cock...

Looked into the doc to check out how "mini" we're talking here. Saw 3 inches in the overview  :perfect:

Then I skimm through a bit and notice mentions of "her four inches"...  does she grow an inch as she progresses through her scenes?  o_O

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Looked into the doc to check out how "mini" we're talking here. Saw 3 inches in the overview  :perfect:

Then I skimm through a bit and notice mentions of "her four inches"...  does she grow an inch as she progresses through her scenes?  o_O

Horsecocks. They tend to get bigger and bigger.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not that I have anything against horsecock, but wouldn't sticking one here make the kui tai characters been 2-1 for not having native cocks out of the examples of the species we get the meet?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Not that I have anything against horsecock, but wouldn't sticking one here make the kui tai characters been 2-1 for not having native cocks out of the examples of the species we get the meet?

2-2, actually. Doctor Khan has a native kui-tan cock.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

And that 1 is a one-time event during optional endgame quest line.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
trap caught in a trap.  repeatedly.  +1 for the irony. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Like this a lot. I am not too fond of small horsecocks on traps, but I do not like the kui-tan endowments either. Like the bondage aspect a lot, the color scheme is also great like the overall design (including clothes).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Okay, with the help of the awesome Nik_van_Rijn, I think I'm done cleaning up Prai. There's a bit more to saying goodbye to her, and I've changed her cock to a mini equine cock, (because I like horsecock.)

:$  Thanks. I'm not a big fun of horsecocks in general, but a miniature one being slapped onto a little lady scores points for originality. More importantly, that's your plucky trap explorer to write, so whatever dick you choose is fine. 

Even though kui-tan and gragon dongers are obviously the best overall and zil dicks are best trap-dicks.  :p

P.S. Left some suggestions in the doc.

Then I skimm through a bit and notice mentions of "her four inches"...  does she grow an inch as she progresses through her scenes? 

It changes between encounters, so even if that's initially an oversight Froggy can just decide to roll with it.

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
I wonder....are they any plans to expand, with further encounters involving different, random styles of penis (Due to TF items), and therefore different scenes? I think this would be a bit...more interesting, in any case.

If you decide to now, well, nice!

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Oh my goodness!

Yes, it was an oversight--I originally gave her a 4 inch kui tan dick to make her junk not particularly remarkable. Then I realized that I don't really like kui tan dicks, and that equine dicks are a lot more appealing. And then I decided to shorten her up a little more because small cocks on traps are just too cute. ^_^  I adjusted from four to three, but I must have missed a couple of spots.

I think her dick only comes up (HAH) twice in the doc. You guys are eagle-eyed when it comes to dicks! =O

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't really like kui tan dicks, and that equine dicks are a lot more appealing.

People can be strange... And it would be nice to have at least to have some in-game justification for mismatching part. It can be either racial trait or mod. In a case of a racial trait, there should be other mixed parts (half-ovir or half-laquine). In a case of the mod, it deserves an own story, especially since small horsecocks are not exactly common.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You guys are eagle-eyed when it comes to dicks! =O

Only for cock-envy-related comparison purposes ;)  

Actually I just used my browsers "find on page" tool ( just "find.." on chrome) and typed in key words like "inch" and after I found the oversight "four". By the way there's still one mention of her "four inch cock".  :$