How do you change penis color?

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
While prowling through the forums I have occasionally seen some Steele descriptions which have unusual penis colorations and was wondering how do you get those? From my own testing and looking through the wiki I have deducted that ranbowtox can't recolor your peen and whatever can recolor it is pretty damn limited.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
I think they used minerva. That's a safe bet since even i don't have a idea of how to change color.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
It's weird that Dong Designer doesn't change pen0r color. Maybe that's on a back logged to-do-list after more important stuff is done.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Sylvanol does because I specifically wrote it to do so.

Yeah it does, but those are still 'basic' colors. I have seen one description with a luminous pink horsedonger, but I'm guessing that was minerva'd.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Being a Goo lets you, I think.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah it does, but those are still 'basic' colors. I have seen one description with a luminous pink horsedonger, but I'm guessing that was minerva'd.

That was me, and yes, that requires save editing.  Throws off the color palette of the rest of the build otherwise.  I'll get around to making a means of doing it legit eventually, maybe.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
That was me, and yes, that requires save editing.  Throws off the color palette of the rest of the build otherwise.  I'll get around to making a means of doing it legit eventually, maybe.

Maybe Dong Designer could give you option to to change pen0rs to all the basic colors and if you want more rare race specific color palettes you feed it a TF item. You want a pale gold dick to put Gold Member to shame you feed it some Sky Sap. Could either be permanent color palette unlocks with each new TF you feed it or make it limited uses before you have to give it another consumable. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The Dong Designer has the functionality of changing penis color through a menu--it's just not enabled because the upgrade for it has yet to be written. At the moment, it only has a library of basic colors.That may eventually change if and when the update is made for it.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Any particular reason why Rainbowtox doesn't recolour genitals?
That might be good for a laugh...

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
Ovir+ will change penis color to a darker shade of your skin color but also makes it a horse cock at the same time

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well until the dong designer upgrade is implemented, TiTSed or minerva is your best bet to get the color you want

if your talking about horse penis whether you want it black brown or black and brown then you have to use the dong designer over and over again until you land the color you want its how i get the black horse cock