What characters in TiTs are like Kelt in CoC?

thatpal

Mar 26, 2016
While he's an unpopular character, Kelt has actually always been one of my favorites. Are there any characters in TiTs that behave similarly? ie Arrogant, rude, confident, aggressive, etc.

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
Sera is quite similar to Kelt, although she never forces you into anything. She shows affection once or twice as well, which is nice

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, Tavros' Sera is cool. And just like Kelt, she gets a fair amount of (undeserved) murder hate. New Texas' Zephyr also fits the bill. I'm sure there's a male equivalent, but I don't dabble in those.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, Tavros' Sera is cool. And just like Kelt, she gets a fair amount of (undeserved) murder hate. New Texas' Zephyr also fits the bill. I'm sure there's a male equivalent, but I don't dabble in those.

only difference between Sera and Zephyr is that Sera has more content. Zephyr hasn't had any new additions of scenes since she was first introduced.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, Tavros' Sera is cool. And just like Kelt, she gets a fair amount of (undeserved) murder hate.

Ehh, I've never seen anyone saying they want to kill her. Just that they either avoid her content or that they want to dom the dickens out of her, both of which are fine.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ehh, I've never seen anyone saying they want to kill her. Just that they either avoid her content or that they want to dom the dickens out of her, both of which are fine.

I'm 99.99% sure I've seen people say they want to kill Sera.

But then somebody wants to kill everybody in these fucking games.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Y'all take things too seriously. Like even with Kelt, who was arguably the biggest asshole in Fengames, I only wanted to kill him in the same way that I'd kill any other mob, where they're vaguely beaten. But I didn't even do that much because Kelly.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm 99.99% sure I've seen people say they want to kill Sera.

But then somebody wants to kill everybody in these fucking games.

Something something sexual domination equated to violence against their person something something.

The fact that rape is considered to be an appropriate punishment for nearly everything in these game, including combat failure, doesn't help much.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Humiliating Kelt is something I HAVE to do on every CoC character I make. I think the closest you'll get to Kelt here is Wsan's in-progress leithan mercenary. He isn't hitting you, constantly insulting you nor acting like a sexist prick if you're a female. But he does have a tracking dom score and will take full advantage of you as you submit to him.