Omnisuit question...

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Can you still get pregnant through it or does the suit only allow pitching and not receiving? 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know how you'd get pregnant through it. It seems like a giant body-condom, but I don't know for certain. If you can, I'd be interested in hearing the reason why. :p  

>Implying anything can get you pregnant anyway.

I guess eggs and stuff.

Maybe the suit just opens up around the orifice? It seems to be able to reshape/align itself at-will, and I don't *think* the code has it act as a fertility-negator.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016

I guess eggs and stuff.

Maybe the suit just opens up around the orifice? It seems to be able to reshape/align itself at-will, and I don't *think* the code has it act as a fertility-negator.

So in short, the answer is yes?

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Code say something about vcovering only 6 inches inside ass/vag so it seems it won't prevent pregnancy in either hole. Smae I think for males it won't stop from shooting stuff ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not even on Patreon?

If you really want to check it out it's already coded. It's not that amazing though; just a repeatable scene. I thought it was going to be Devious Living Armor 2.0 but nah.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Fen and I generally don't make our documents public.

For good reason, a few times that you guys did that some fuckwad decided to report the doc's. That and some assholes decided to go all edit happy and screw things up.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Not even on Patreon?

My docs get on Patreon once there's some meaty content in there/they're close to completion. I figure if people are certifiably throwing me bux they probably won't be cocks and do this:

a few times that you guys did that some fuckwad decided to report the doc's. That and some assholes decided to go all edit happy and screw things up.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Still don't get why they'd do it in the first place or why Google even cares. The chances of finding docs without a direct link seem like they should be nil, not like someone's just going to wander in.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If they were public docs it could be anything from trolling to stupidity and so on.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Is there any future plans for it? I mean besides moving it to the new dungeon. Based on the text, I got the vibe it would do a lot more than just cover/uncover you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fen's boner is frightened easily, but it'll be back, and with greater force (on a completely different project though, of course).

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016

I guess eggs and stuff.

I was kinda fantasizing the omnisuit can be ripped or torn (for instance in battle), but it just reseals/heals itself after a while like your shields after battle.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I was kinda fantasizing the omnisuit can be ripped or torn (for instance in battle), but it just reseals/heals itself after a while like your shields after battle.

I believe the suit is supposed to be nanite based.  Like a primitive version of Grey-Goo Armor. 

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
i don't suppose theres an opt-out to pregnancy in general, even egg based? im not really a fan, and it takes FOREVER, though ill do the queen of the deep thingy just because i feel bad for her. >_>

only with a female though. i am NOT doing that as a man, no thanks.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i don't suppose theres an opt-out to pregnancy in general, even egg based? im not really a fan, and it takes FOREVER, though ill do the queen of the deep thingy just because i feel bad for her. >_>

only with a female though. i am NOT doing that as a man, no thanks.

Don't lose and don't get on receiving side with egg-layers.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Overdosing from Sterilex should technically do the trick. But as someone who is not into pregnacy either and only triggered the QotD one willingly, I can attest that Etis' suggestion works like a charm too. Beware of Nyrea and their Lust magiks!

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Omnisuit?

not seeing anything like that listed on the wiki... I take it its new and part of backer only re... update?

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Still don't get why they'd do it in the first place or why Google even cares. The chances of finding docs without a direct link seem like they should be nil, not like someone's just going to wander in.

When you put people onto the interenets and they are not given a sense of tribe or community and refuse to garner such for themselves. They will OFTEN act as though there are no repercussions for their actions. It's a disease amongst non-geek/nerd/computer-savvy (whatever term you like) that is quite distasteful to people that want to engage with other people on the internets with any sense of meaningfulness.

TL,DR: Some people are dicks and need to have their teeth folded back but hide behind computers making it harder to do so.