Parasite Infection

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=847

https://www.patreon.com/ParasiteInfection?ty=h

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29077

A little html Roguelike I just discovered thanks to /d/ which while still in development has at least 3 full chapters done and more than that playable. In desperate need of an artist but you're here for text smut and the bgm does a good job setting the mood. Fairly niche stuff, but if you have a fetish for parasites, corruption, mindbreak, gender bender, or domination this is satisfying, and the author clearly has passion from the little blurbs he leaves each chapter. The first 2 chapters are fairly straightforward but the complexity increases very quickly. If you were paying attention there's actually a pretty interesting plot. I never thought I'd empathize and cheer on an alien parasite that once tried to rape the player mind and body but by Chapter 4 I did. A small hint, to progress further and further in the game, you need to get more infestations but you can have different results depending on your submissiveness/dominance and familiarity with the parasites when you choose to infest. While it's called a parasite, it's more a symbiote. The author looks very open to suggestions and has said he'd like anyone willing to contribute to contact him. I've fallen in the love with this project, and I hope some of you do too.

Last edited by a moderator:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Took a look at the tfg link and it seems like it's only F/F.  Not my bag, but I'm sure there are plenty here who are in the market for more of that.

PeterBlack

Jan 15, 2016
There are F/M scenes in there, but it is mostly F/F (in a mind-controlling space-parasite-infested futanari kind of way).

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
yeah, but I'm only interested in M/M, lol.  Still, corruption and infestation aren't exactly unpopular topics here and most str8 dudes love F/F, so I'm sure it'll be popular if it's good.

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
Played though this game, and oddly enough I really enjoyed it.

Found some things a tad repetitive like the mall and the need to wait for eggs to hatch - what is the use of getting her to be an incubator if she doesn't give you the hatched eggs?

Could do with a little more padding out with descriptions - at the "bloom" you have to do takes a bit but not much else to really say on this.

Keep it up! :D

PeterBlack

Jan 15, 2016
Found some things a tad repetitive like the mall and the need to wait for eggs to hatch - what is the use of getting her to be an incubator if she doesn't give you the hatched eggs?

If you use Claire as an incubator, you get a short scene in the staff room the next day in which she infests another teacher.

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
Yeah I know, but would be nice to get some of the ones she doesn't use back - found away around it anyway - just fuck people with the neck parasite :3

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
@Ironclad

How often will this be updated? Just curious as I want to see if I can beat that bitch at the end! :D

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
Well in the week since I found the game it's been updated almost daily, and it looks like it's fairly early in development. Like I said, guy has a lot of passion for this project, but if you want a complete game I'd say hold off on playing. If a dedicated artist and maybe some more smut writers got on board it could really shine.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Well in the week since I found the game it's been updated almost daily. Like I said, guy has a lot of passion for this project. If a dedicated artist and maybe some more smut writers got on board it could really shine.

It is updated frequently. There's a few semi-apparent bugs towards the end of current content though. But if you've played previous builds its pretty easy to avoid most of them. I'm just glad the one bug was fixed that could cause certain x64 browsers to not show an alternate option for some reason.

drakemasta

Jun 26, 2016
good game so far, good design/implimentation of a good idea. 

its main fall is the images i feel, some of the images seem to be a bit difficult to determine what they are

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
Good to know they update fair frequently makes me want to write some infection stories :3 

Art isn't a main issue for me though it is nice to have a representation to what you're reading but that can come later on - if you have a solid base with the writing you should be okay for the time being.

Namorax

May 4, 2016
At the beginning of c3 I am forced to be infected by the Neck parasite... ist that normal? After reading the various forums I got the impression that you have a choice. Instead I am somehow predestined to become submissive even though I try to aim for an equal partnership. :(

Panth

May 22, 2016
Depending on your gender, you're forced to infect yourself with either the breast or the neck parasite. Bit of a bummer, really, but probably has to do with making the plot make sense.

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
At the beginning of c3 I am forced to be infected by the Neck parasite... ist that normal? After reading the various forums I got the impression that you have a choice. Instead I am somehow predestined to become submissive even though I try to aim for an equal partnership. :(

Even with the neck parasite you can still become a dominate character - all you have to do is make use of your housemates/family by sexing up their neck parasites, so in other words skull fuck em :3

It brings up your domination points.

Namorax

May 4, 2016
Thanks, I already got past that chapter and (presumably) reached the end.

Right now I need to grow the anal parasite, but I have no idea how long that takes... I've started to convert every store into a tentacle pit because harvesting them lets the parasite grow a bit longer, but since I have no idea how much further it needs to grow... I started thinking that the author made it so that while the analparasite "grows", it will neve reach my mouth.

How long ode it take for the thing to be grown out?

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
Right now I need to grow the anal parasite, but I have no idea how long that takes... I've started to convert every store into a tentacle pit because harvesting them lets the parasite grow a bit longer, but since I have no idea how much further it needs to grow... I started thinking that the author made it so that while the analparasite "grows", it will neve reach my mouth.

How long ode it take for the thing to be grown out?

Honestly? Thats new to me, unless it was set up in the recent addition I have not come across the anal parasite in chapter 3 or 4 but I want to now!

Breeding it may take time though, if I remember the description from the first chapter you would need to have a lot of anal sex for it to build up its "eggs" worth a try :D

Namorax

May 4, 2016
Th

Honestly? Thats new to me, unless it was set up in the recent addition I have not come across the anal parasite in chapter 3 or 4 but I want to now!

Breeding it may take time though, if I remember the description from the first chapter you would need to have a lot of anal sex for it to build up its "eggs" worth a try :D

That Parasite is a different one. In c1, you had something that was attached to your ass,  but this one is more like an onahole that goes inside your ass and grows there. IIRC you unllock it as a secret weapon, but after I infected myself with it has been like 2 weeks since then and nothing happens. I do have an option that basically lets me coninue the story, but my path is blocked by a message saying the ass-parasite needs to be grown out. I hoonestly have no idea how long that is supposed to take...

Simari

Oct 16, 2015
Th

That Parasite is a different one. In c1, you had something that was attached to your ass,  but this one is more like an onahole that goes inside your ass and grows there. IIRC you unllock it as a secret weapon, but after I infected myself with it has been like 2 weeks since then and nothing happens. I do have an option that basically lets me coninue the story, but my path is blocked by a message saying the ass-parasite needs to be grown out. I hoonestly have no idea how long that is supposed to take...

Secret weapon? Could you guide me in the way you got to it? May be able to help some then or are you talking about the one that goes up the intestine? In that case you just need to go to your tentacle pits 

Namorax

May 4, 2016
I'm talking abbout the one and only parasite outside of c1+2 that involves your rear-end. The one you need to advance the story. I'm just phrasing it this way to avoid spoilering things^^