Core Stat Training?

Amxal

Feb 21, 2016
Go read the wiki. It's very helpful, also you probably shouldn't make multiple threads for one topic. 

GodKingVivec

May 27, 2016
i did, i was looking for a way to boost my intelligence, ive heard everything except willpower has a way to train it. multiple threads?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just talk to Syri about books for intelligence. You'll get instant max if you can get her to admit she writes fanfiction. And yeah, you have another thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodKingVivec

May 27, 2016
ugh! son of a bitch! it kept telling me it wouldnt post cuz i had just posted when i clicked submit the first time! it told me i had to wait ! seconds. so i just chalked it up to a fuckup with my internet and waited a little bit and resubmitted! i even scanned through the topics to make sure it hadnt posted before i did just so i wouldnt double post! and low and behold it somehow did anyway. god my internet sucks. sorry Mods!

Just talk to Syri about books for intelligence. You'll get instant max if you can get her to admit she writes fanfiction. And yeah, you have another thread here.

really!? SYRI!? thats surprising thanks dude!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Syri training for INT was since she was first time added to the game (back in those days you could train it without dimsising return the closer you getting to limit). Also if you got bow check Mhen'ga Taxi NPC (that leithan guy) to get training for...aim I think.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You just need to first beat her 3 times then when betting yourself win. After that meet her when she's not in mood for games but for talk. Saying yes to be friends with benefits will unlock option to talk with her (still only when she not want play games).