New toy idea

Zillbeta

Aug 29, 2015
So I had an idea for a new sex toy for the game and I think I'm going to run with it depending on what you all think. It's a extra special kind of Biona hole for herms and female characters. It would obviously be from Tamani Corp.  It's experimental though so it comes in the mail delivered to the PC in Taveros.  In the box it comes with two pieces,  the silver cylinder of the Biona hole itself and a small bullet shaped object made of a transparent substance.  It also comes with some semi-transparant heart shaped patches.  On the box it says to place shave your pussy and then insert the bullet shaped receiver and then place the patch over it. The patch allows you to keep the receiver in throughout the day ;D . When that is done the apparently smooth business end of the Biona hole grows what appears to be a slightly moist perfect replica of your pussy. So what's the first thing you do? You stroke the pussy and then fall out of your chair as you feel an invisible finger caress your pussy at the same time. This gives you ideas and If the PC is a herm you can literally then fuck yourself. If you aren't a herm you have to get help but then you get the added benefit, er I mean risk of mean people stealing the Biona hole end of it for a while. Also be advised that on the box in fine print it says Tamani Corp can't be held responsible for any pregnancy resulting from the use of this toy.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given it's first seen on Emmy a lil "tingling" Fen weak spot and he will write himself such toy to be used by PC too. All you need to know where to press ;)

Zillbeta

Aug 29, 2015
Given it's first seen on Emmy a lil "tingling" Fen weak spot and he will write himself such toy to be used by PC too. All you need to know where to press ;)

That would be great! I only suggested writing it myself to actually get it going but if fen wants to write it it might actually be better. As soon as I saw that toy in the game I thought "oh I have to get one of those for my gryvain character"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That would be great! I only suggested writing it myself to actually get it going but if fen wants to write it it might actually be better. As soon as I saw that toy in the game I thought "oh I have to get one of those for my gryvain character"

Nothing stops you from writing it. I not sure how hard would be to poke Fen right way to convince him writing such sex toy is not so terrible idea.

@Savin Do you think would it be hard to convince Fen to write item that have the same effects as the one Emmy wear, which PC could use?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Nothing stops you from writing it. I not sure how hard would be to poke Fen right way to convince him writing such sex toy is not so terrible idea.

@Savin Do you think would it be hard to convince Fen to write item that have the same effects as the one Emmy wear, which PC could use?

I dunno, why don'y you @Fenoxo about it?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin I would love to been able to use @Fenoxo and know he would look at the thread he's summoned to in at least next 24 hours. It's so rare to see anyone use his tag and then see him replying to such thread.

On other hand you got highest chance to poke him to look on some thread that he may ignore despite been tagged in it. Well since there are already few tas for him in this thread let hope he will show up in his full glory here in next few days :D

Wait, what am I saying? No one reads the rules!!

Well when they got hit by warning hammer they do recall about forum having some rules.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well when they got hit by warning hammer they do recall about forum having some rules.

When forum admin is suggesting to ignore rules, it creates... inconsistency.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When forum admin is suggesting to ignore rules, it creates... inconsistency.

Not see I think that admins to tell to ignore rules. It seems be more like our forum members interpretation of some events that happening here. Unless somewhere admin(s) already suggested to ignore rules then I would admit my wrongs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not see I think that admins to tell to ignore rules. It seems be more like our forum members interpretation of some events that happening here. Unless somewhere admin(s) already suggested to ignore rules then I would admit my wrongs.

Em... Savin just offered to poke Fenoxo using notification system. And MP quoted a rule which forbids it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Em... Savin just offered to poke Fenoxo using notification system. And MP quoted a rule which forbids it.

Well I would see it more problem of deciding who words are more true or/and important: Mod or Admin.

So jsut keep hopes Fen will grace this thread with his presence soon(ish) to give a hope or crush it for PC usable Herm Harness like that of Emmy :D

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well I would see it more problem of deciding who words are more true or/and important: Mod or Admin.

It's usually Admin, but the problem is... They are both admins.

So jsut keep hopes Fen will grace this thread with his presence soon(ish) to give a hope or crush it for PC usable Herm Harness like that of Emmy :D

But your measurements won’t be static enough to make use of it. You’ll be out there, feasting on alien delicacies that could mutate you or double your waist size

Dunno if it is just a placeholder or what.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's usually Admin, but the problem is... They are both admins.

There is no problem here. MP quoted fragment of MagicTed post, which is forum mod not admin.

What is a placeholder? Emmy Harness?

ED: how come I keep see your quoting got those numbers at the end? o_O Not seen other people have them when quoting others or at least not so often as you have them.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ED: how come I keep see your quoting got those numbers at the end? o_O Not seen other people have them when quoting others or at least not so often as you have them.

It's a FF plugin messing it up.

What is a placeholder? Emmy Harness?

That reason why you can't get one when you ask Emmy about it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This is why I suggested the form factor I did. The harness would be affected by the PC transformations. what I had in mind wouldn't.

Well, the idea is OK, though I see no reason to restrict it to herms. Females can use a hardlight strapon, and males can use another available hole. And this is even not using any imagination.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's a FF plugin messing it up.

That reason why you can't get one when you ask Emmy about it.

Heh using FF too but none of my plugins messing up anything xD Sue FF for giving bugging out plugins hue hue

Well now I actualy thought about it I wonder isn;t Emmy harness some experimental stuff she also testing as part of smth smth important somth smth? So well that mean it not on market yet thus we as PC can;t get it?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well now I actualy thought about it I wonder isn;t Emmy harness some experimental stuff she also testing as part of smth smth important somth smth? So well that mean it not on market yet thus we as PC can;t get it?

Nope.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But she was I mean is part of some testing project of some corporation still or it was changed too?

Ohh right idea of OP is actualy cool. Just how long till it porbably goes throu rough period of struggling to come alvie and real ingame -_-' So many ideas ends up in this stage forever :/

Zillbeta

Aug 29, 2015
Well, the idea is OK, though I see no reason to restrict it to herms. Females can use a hardlight strapon, and males can use another available hole. And this is even not using any imagination.

That's true, hadn't thought of that. I had originally intended the receiving end to be for female and herm PCs and the other end for anyone 

Like I said before I could try and write up some scenes, I just didn't want it to get shot down 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So far I not seen anyone shooting down your idea. As long scenes you gonna write will be of enough quality I think it should have high chance to pass the judgment. Still you could try PM one of admins (ok Gedan msotly code stuff so not try bother her) to talk if it's ok for you to wirte such stuff. Then you will be 100% sure if it's ok to continue and that it won;t get shoot down later.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
More toys and potential bondage gear are always appreciated.