Kaede

Strummer87

Jun 14, 2016
Didn't know where to post this, but I can't seem to find Kaede. I did the myrellion encounter as well as new texas. Supposedly there is an event on uveto? Have I missed her anywhere else?

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
Did you do the small quest in the bar on myrellion with her? And go to meet her in the ally afterwards? You have to do that in order to meet her for her quest.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Did you do the small quest in the bar on myrellion with her? And go to meet her in the ally afterwards? You have to do that in order to meet her for her quest.

That's Kara.

Didn't know where to post this, but I can't seem to find Kaede. I did the myrellion encounter as well as new texas. Supposedly there is an event on uveto? Have I missed her anywhere else?

Should just have to have bumped into her on either Myrellion or New Texas. After that it's just random chance to meet on Uveto Station.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
prob being lazy, 90% of newer users tend to be that way.

Lazy/Ignorant/Evil covers the reason for most things in life sadly, and I say this as someone who tends to be deeply on the lazy side.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
It cames to my attention OP said "didn't know to post this", and the last time I checked where a TiTs folder so...