Brothel Master 3D by mvelesk

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
hi everyone, a new version of the game was published. it includes a full screen mode, clothes for girls, faster game play, new action and animations, task system and several other changes based on suggestions from users.

please check it out at http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

coyote16able

May 10, 2016
i don't understand what you mean. is there a problem with graphic visualization on your computer? can you post a screenshot here so i can see how it is rendered?

it's a rectangler prism shape that i unfortunately can't screen shot because i don't know how with this computer. it almost looks like a sky scraper.

it looks similar to around this.

PrimitiveCube.png

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
this is a first report of something like this, so the problem is probably with the software/configuration on your computer. it will be quite hard to pinpoint the problem as i cannot see the configuration myself. can you write me these information: what operating system are you using, what version of direct x and what type of graphic card? also i'm interested if you can see a loading screen in the game. if yes, does it load completely to 100%? if not, do you see the shape right from the start of the game? lastly, the game generates a log file in it's main directory as a "log.txt" file. it would be helpful if you would attach this file here to your post.

coyote16able

May 10, 2016
this is a first report of something like this, so the problem is probably with the software/configuration on your computer. it will be quite hard to pinpoint the problem as i cannot see the configuration myself. can you write me these information: what operating system are you using, what version of direct x and what type of graphic card? also i'm interested if you can see a loading screen in the game. if yes, does it load completely to 100%? if not, do you see the shape right from the start of the game? lastly, the game generates a log file in it's main directory as a "log.txt" file. it would be helpful if you would attach this file here to your post.

windows 8, latest version of direct x, graphics card is a stander 4400 for an hp. yes I see the loading screen to 100% and yes i see the shape right from the start.

View attachment log.txt

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
ok, thanks for the info, it seems to be a problem with data parsing. i have made a new version with some bug fixes, and this problem may be corrected as well. it is a version 0.71 and can be downloaded at

http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/