Getting to Uveto?

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
Sup everyone, its been awhile. So here I am trying to get to Uveto, well trying to get the event that will let me fly there. Only I don't know what that event is and where it takes place. I've been wandering around worlds and flying through space, and nothing. Am I missing something?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Sup everyone, its been awhile. So here I am trying to get to Uveto, well trying to get the event that will let me fly there. Only I don't know what that event is and where it takes place. I've been wandering around worlds and flying through space, and nothing. Am I missing something?

It's a random encounter in space. Alternatively, Shade can unlock it through her leaving Myrellion event.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
Well when she left she sure didn't say anything, so I'm off to fly through space!

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
It's a random encounter in space. Alternatively, Shade can unlock it through her leaving Myrellion event.

I'm doing this encounter now, and an amusing thought came to mind whilst docking with the Ice Queen. Presumably, every ship in TiTS has some kind of artificial gravity that allows you to walk around inside without wearing mag-boots (otherwise Reaha would be floating all over the ship). What would happen if two ships docked with each other, but not in the same axis? Obviously you would orient yourself with the other ship such that this wasn't an issue, but if you didn't, would you step off your ship and suddenly land on your head on the floor of the other ship?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What would happen if two ships docked with each other, but not in the same axis? Obviously you would orient yourself with the other ship such that this wasn't an issue, but if you didn't, would you step off your ship and suddenly land on your head on the floor of the other ship?

I think for sanity of writers and game code it's taken into account that docking is flawless and PC not need to bother about such issues. Of course there could be in future some scenes of docking that was planed to put PC in situation you meantioned. But aside this special cases I suppose all others situations are examples of perfect docking.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
It was just a thought that popped into my head as I was reading those lines and I lol'd.

"Here I come to save the daaaay-SPLAT"

It also reminds me of this comic

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Haha funny comic strip.

Well that weirdass scenes could be used in silly mode as long it not kill PC. Even by slight rewording current few scenes of docking could be made for silly mode.

And now my thought after yor thought.

"I so many fucking times told you that docking isn't impaling almsot half of our ship in their...."

'But at least our docking hatch is inside their ship.'

*silence and sound of face palming*

Last edited by a moderator:

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Isn't this pretty much exactly what happens when you go to save The Phoenix? You splat on your face on the side of the ship or something?

Pretty much, except there's no gravity involved. And then again when you enter the fight and the pirates shoot the catwalk out from under you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well at least even if PC face-plants we not getting any hints during descriptions of what happening after moving between rooms at 0G part of saving Phoenix xD