Cock Color?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
hello everyone i was wondering if there was a way to recolor your cock(s) or if there is a planned way to edit the cock color?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
AFAIK now you can only change it along with type.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
AFAIK? do you mean only changed when you change say a human cock into a dog cock (as the dog cocks are red?)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
damn >.< i hope there is a tf being planned to change cock or vag colors

You should look for threads about colors of various parts here on forum. That posted that amking this threads is also fan of recoloring every single "cell" of PC body. Maybe together it would bring some effects :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Save editing is not what everyone would prefer. Some will still want actualy have legal item ingame to do it for them xD

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think human and horse cocks can get different colors under certain circumstances.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think human and horse cocks can get different colors under certain circumstances.

Horse cocks can randomly be pink, black, or mottled pink and black.

Any TF items I write that change skin color generally change the color of human cocks to match, along with usually changing lip, nipple, and sometimes human vagina color.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Horse cocks can randomly be pink, black, or mottled pink and black.

Any TF items I write that change skin color generally change the color of human cocks to match, along with usually changing lip, nipple, and sometimes human vagina color.

Equine cocks also get colors to match the Ovir transformations.