TF limitations for Treatment.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Most likely the devs had considered that idea and decided against it before they came to the existing design of the Treatment, but I want to throw it out anyway. Currently, it's possible to completely change the sex and the physical appearance of a Treated character, ending up with something that would be the exact opposite of what Treatement have wired them towards being. I would like to hear what you guys think about that.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Most likely the devs had considered that idea and decided against it before they came to the existing design of the Treatment, but I want to throw it out anyway. Currently, it's possible to completely change the sex and the physical appearance of a Treated character, ending up with something that would be the exact opposite of what Treatement have wired them towards being. I would like to hear what you guys think about that.

Since they are going to change it so that you can pick the opposite, I don't see any problems.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There's a planned expansion adding the amazon treatment for girls and possibly faux-cowism for boys, which will make you end up looking more feminine (I honestly don't know if this one really is planned, but I think I heard about it somewhere) This is what happened to Cameron btw.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well they already for many times meantioned that Treatment would have also rare proc to give fully female PC male effects (that case would be even with reaha if she ever take treatment) or make fully male get female effects (Cameron near varmits is such case). So it not so weird to see thing you said ingame it just...for now PC can only get male effects as male/herm and female as female/herm.

Not know when Fen will go back to Treatment to add those few last parts but it should be around time Savin finish treated reaha path (probaly by then and since soon Sav will work on cured reaha chances are something about adding missing effects to treatment is high).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Since they are going to change it so that you can pick the opposite, I don't see any problems.

Can you please elaborate? If you are talking about Amazon and faux cow versions of the Treatment, I don't see how introducing them would change the fact that it doesn't make much sense for a bimbo cow to be ok with becoming a dude or for a bull brute to be ok with becoming a female.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
The whole Treatment thing is weird in a lot of ways, and that's only one of them.

Can you please elaborate? If you are talking about Amazon and faux cow versions of the Treatment, I don't see how thay would change the fact that it doesn't make much sense for a bimbo cow to be ok with becoming a dude or for a bull brute to be ok with becoming a female.

Who says 'they' (whoeverthefuck 'they' is on NT) care what physical effects the treatment has on any individual? Despite the fact that the Treatment ostensibly is supposed to make males manly and dominant and girls slutty and subservient, and that all citizens are required to take it and forced to do so, they don't seem to give two fucks when the Treatment backfires in either direction. There are a handful of effeminate males and non-bimbo female citizens, yet no effort is made to 'fix' them - once they've taken the treatment once, they're off the hook. They also don't seem to care that offworlders come to visit and don't take the treatment, implying that they're not concerned about offworlder ideals/philosophy/politics rubbing off on their citizens..

So, if they don't care about all that, who's to say they care that a bull ends up with ladyparts or vice versa? :perfect:

Edit: Or were you implying that a Treated player should be 'locked' more or less into their treated form, and unable to use further TFs to switch genders?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I feel Nik may want to know what we thing about case when male treated PC after taking his does and finishing TF-ing would take stuff to change into female. Or reverse case of trated cow turning into male. After taking treatment each person is either stud or bimbo. I suppose they won't be interested in changing gented after already having body changes acording to their gender. As if they would change gender it would then leave mostly only mental effects with physical erased to and bug degree by sex change.

So by in universe pov treated characters may not see point of changing gender, maybe those who ended with rare effect but then again all cowamazons seems not be bothered with becoming dommy side and giving up this to be submissive typical cow. Maybe soem of feminized bulls could think about somehow increasing their lowered masculinity.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So by in universe pov treated characters may not see point of changing gender, maybe those who ended with rare effect but then again all cowamazons seems not be bothered with becoming dommy side and giving up this to be submissive typical cow. Maybe soem of feminized bulls could think about somehow increasing their lowered masculinity.

Cameron seems to be more interested in gaining more femininity.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Cameron seems to be more interested in gaining more femininity.

And likewise, Zephyr wanted more masculinity - she didn't gain the canine cock from the Treatment, she had that added later.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Will Fen finish the Treatment after Savin finishes Reaha, or will Savin finish Reaha after Fen finishes the Treatment?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
 will Savin finish Reaha after Fen finishes the Treatment?

I've literally been waiting on him to write it for like a year and a half.

Also, being able to swap genders to modify the Treatment is intended. Nothing stopping a chick from dropping her cunt, Treating up into a bull, and then growing it back. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Also, being able to swap genders to modify the Treatment is intended. Nothing stopping a chick from dropping her cunt, Treating up into a bull, and then growing it back. 

Does this lack of activity on this field from Fen hold back cured Reaha path too? Or both will be added independly from each other?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Does this lack of activity on this field from Fen hold back cured Reaha path too? Or both will be added independly from each other?

Independent. Cured Reaha's mostly done, aside from her new sex scenes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Independent. Cured Reaha's mostly done, aside from her new sex scenes.

Would those new scenes include something similar to the one scene she got at her old "work place" and which was suprising missing after been bought aside times she was doing suprise jump at the PC or during addiction curing scenes?

E: Does her cured content that as far I remeber meant she can finaly wear some clothes allows to buy her at least few different cloths to put on?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

I am talking about Treated people losing attributes that is supposed to be absolutely essential to them in their new mental and physical state. In your example that would mean the former chick and the newly made herm bull brute deciding to go pure female again, going against all the urges male!Treatment installs into them.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Would those new scenes include something similar to the one scene she got at her old "work place" and which was suprising missing after been bought

What scene's that?

I am talking about Treated people losing attributes that is supposed to be absolutely essential to them in their new mental and physical state. In your example that would mean the former chick and the newly made herm bull brute deciding to go pure female again, going against all the urges male!Treatment installs into them.

Yeah, there's nothing stopping you from changing sexual equipment. Being a bull is less about "muh deek" and more alpha male personality/mentality.

I'm not saying most futa bulls WOULD change back, just that it isn't inconceivable that they would.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
What scene's that?

Yeah, there's nothing stopping you from changing sexual equipment. Being a bull is less about "muh deek" and more alpha male personality/mentality.

I'm not saying most futa bulls WOULD change back, just that it isn't inconceivable that they would.

So for both sexes the programmed urges (to mate and impregnate/to be bred and please males) aren't as essential as various blurbs for Treated PC would make one believe, and is less important as a distinction than gender based dominant/submissive mentality devide? Good to know.

It may be worth sticking that somewhere, because most scenes for bimbo PC assume that they have a vag or even talk about them as being fully female. Same probably is true for bulls.

Though I'm curious, what would differentiate someone with Amazon Treatment from male!Treated person with no dick and faux cows from bimbo-went-male? Is them being one and the same supposed to be the whole point?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Way things were in CoC, if you bimbo/bro'd yourself, you were stuck with a pussy/wang from then on. Honestly, for simplicity's sake, I preferred it that way. How it is now I write every bimbo scene readily assuming they have a vag, and if they don't, tough.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Way things were in CoC, if you bimbo/bro'd yourself, you were stuck with a pussy/wang from then on. Honestly, for simplicity's sake, I preferred it that way. How it is now I write every bimbo scene readily assuming they have a vag, and if they don't, tough.

So, no bimbo shemales?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, no bimbo shemales?

You could grow other genitalia, but if you were a bimbo and tried to get rid of your only pussy it immediately grew back, and similarly dicks with bros.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You could grow other genitalia, but if you were a bimbo and tried to get rid of your only pussy it immediately grew back, and similarly dicks with bros.

I know how it worked in CoC. But in TiTS there are no hardlock for genital arrangement for bimbos, and overall support to non-traditional genders is much wider.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is possible to make Steele a shemale (and as feminine as possible) and use Dumbfuck until Ditz Speech is achieved. But yes, once a vagina is achieved, it will be hard to remove, if at all possible, as a bimbo. Not sure about automatic regrowing.

There is also an auto-feminizing function that will revert the character's femininity if they are out of the min/max bounds for their sex, but that hasn't been activated for in-game (supposed to be an hourly check, I think). Not sure if that is intentional or not.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So many things that Treatemnt still missing and few that wasn't so wide know I suppose o_O

And CoC way of handling bimbo/bro was...simply - as I think call it with one word. There was still chances to get herm form without drinking other potion but it always been that specific set of genitalia will stay on PC no matter what.

SO TiTS again made something totaly reverse than CoC had...kinda not so suprised anymore about this (that not bad just sometimes it jsut funny how Fen try do thing almost totaly different than he done them in CoC). Here in CoC physical changes been pernament with possibility if slim for reverting at least partial mental ones. Here in treatment mental ones changes are those that will stick but physical ones are more like secondary (well untill treatment won't be changed in future to be conisdered finaly done and completed).