It's been about a year since I played Tits, but I did not follow the status reports, how much has ch

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Six planets:

Mhen'Gha, Tarkus, New Texas, Myrellion, Uvento, Poe A. and Ausaril. Two of these planets (Poe A and Ausaril) are only a short one-time events though and you do net get to visit them for very long.

And there is still Tavros space-station, which isn't a planet but has a lot of content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
Tavros Station, Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion, New Texas and right now they have open Uveto

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Futa has been banned and pregnancy x-packs are mandatory.

I still have to wait 30 seconds before posting again, though.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
You should see how long the queue is just to teabag Beth's ladyboy slave. Sentient bee people have been kidnapping ausar and kaithrit women to put in their zoos.
The whorehouse closed down and its brothel mistress opened an erotic bookclub with astronomically high membership requirements.
In short, it's been madness.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Now I kinda want to be a part of someone's bookclub. It seems like the sort of thing some fancy rich mofo like Steele would have as a hobby to make them look a little less like a sex-addicted slut to the casual observer.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Now I kinda want to be a part of someone's bookclub. It seems like the sort of thing some fancy rich mofo like Steele would have as a hobby to make them look a little less like a sex-addicted slut to the casual observer.

OR a non-slut steele that just likes books lmao

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
In TiTSverse bimbo sluts can still become best selling authors and brain surgeons, they just need the right motivation.