Am I weird if love muscle growth?

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I don't why but I love it's just something that appeals to me. Like a huge Uber muscular man flexing or female doing it I don't know it arouse me.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If you're even here you're pretty far down the rabbit hole. There's a whole bunch of shit I won't ever touch, but at this point you should be questioning specific fetishes less out of self-respect. You like what you like, nothing wrong with that unless you're rubbing it in everyone's faces.

Gortys

Jan 24, 2016
United States
We're all different, man. What gets your coffee brewing is all you, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. There are those out there that are way worse than that, so don't feel ashamed about what interests you.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't why but I love it's just something that appeals to me. Like a huge Uber muscular man flexing or female doing it I don't know it arouse me.

You are weird. As well as anyone else here.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Nope, not weird at all, I share the same kink. And if we're weird, let's be weird together :D.

But hey, if you want, I can link you to a muscle growth artist and a growth author (when I get to a computer). Their work is gay/male only, so if that doesn't get your rocks off, just say so.

I would love to see 

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Everyone is into something weird, of some flavour or another. Most societies have determined these interests to be reprehensible traits that should be hidden and suppressed though, and lambasted if found out. This site is filled with people who have accepted their inner fuckedupedness, and who (for the most part) have learned not to judge others for theirs. Makes for a pretty nice community tbh.

As has been said, you like what you like. And as long as no one (unwillingly) gets hurt, all the power to you.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Rule 28: There will always be more fucked up shit than what you just saw.

Personally, I'd put Muscle growth at 3/10 on the Shouldra scale.

You are totally sane really, don't worry... Well compared to the most fucked up thing you can find here you are sane at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dongstar

Jun 9, 2016
Not weird at all OP. Even by general public standards it's pretty tame. Big muscles are rad as hell and watching them grow and bulge is sexy.