How to get lethice out of the air?

destinydies

May 28, 2016
Hi I've been trying to beat lethice for a while now and when i finally get past the minotaur king and hit lethice, she's flying in the air and my physical attacks cant hit her. How do I get her down? also, Where can I get the whitefire spell? thanks a lot for the help!

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
I tend to farm Sand Witches earlish in the game because they can drop both black and white spellbooks, which will give you your 6 basic spells. Also learning to use the bow from Kelt will give you another ability to use against her.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Hi I've been trying to beat lethice for a while now and when i finally get past the minotaur king and hit lethice, she's flying in the air and my physical attacks cant hit her. How do I get her down? also, Where can I get the whitefire spell? thanks a lot for the help!

That's weird, because I can hit her despite being in the air. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's weird, because I can hit her despite being in the air. 

It's a bug - the wings condition is inverted, so you can attack her without wings and can't with wings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah lol so it just code messed up...and logic since with wings PC shoudl be able get to here in meele range while she's flying.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Yeah lol so it just code messed up...and logic since with wings PC shoudl be able get to here in meele range while she's flying.

Funny thing about Lethice, she's a friggin cake walk with my White-Hot Hellfire Barrage. I'm not a Dragon-kin Hellhound for nothing xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know she somehow really easy compared to fights we need to do before getting to her actualy. Or is it I jsut somehow make PC too OP or it was supposed to be quite easy fight for final of the game.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I know she somehow really easy compared to fights we need to do before getting to her actualy. Or is it I jsut somehow make PC too OP or it was supposed to be quite easy fight for final of the game.

Compared to most enemies, she's among the most hard hitting NPC's next to Ember, but if you have fire specials and spring water, she's pretty easy whether the PC can fly or not.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh umm weird as for me she was...way too easy to beat. A few others boss fights in D3 was more tougher than her.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Ohh umm weird as for me she was...way too easy to beat. A few others boss fights in D3 was more tougher than her.

Just because she's a hard hitter doesn't mean she can be an easy fight that's even easier to exploit. Much like every other demon, she is weak to lust based attacks, but instead of wasting precious turns teasing them, burn them with Hellfire. It does major lust damage to enemy NPC's. In Lethice's case, during her 2nd phase (technically her 3rd if you count the demon mob), she's weak to Hellfire that's been buffed by White fire, but you have to attack in the 1st 2 turns or she'll throw up a lust barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:

fwyrl

May 28, 2016
I found she was super easy to shred with just plain whitefire. I mean, sure I'm running a maxed mage, but that whole bos rush (dirdder, mino, Lethice, demon mob, Lethice again), I only had to use 1 heal spell and 5 pure peaches. and TBH, I'd have been fine without the peaches, were it not for lust (I just fought one after another, no relief). She felt really weak after such a hard fight with the mino. It might have helped that my stats were all at 100, but I don't really think so. She just felt too easy. Each stage took an average of something like 5? whitefire hits, and in that time, I healed on average with just regen II and 700 max health. I feel like she should've been given more HP, and probably a more complex method of defeat, like the minotaur. Also fixing flying inversion, though I just used whitefire the whole time, so I don't think that would've helped.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Never had a issue with flying lethice because i either got harpy wing or heavy magic