Removing Red Myr Venom

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If I wanted to stop producing venom and whatnot is there a way to lose the perk?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Not seeming to work. Anyone got solid verification of this and/or other ideas?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not seeming to work. Anyone got solid verification of this and/or other ideas?

if(changes < changeLimit && pc.hasPerk("Myr Venom") && rand(4) == 0)
{
output("\n\nSuddenly, your jaw begins to shiver all over and you feel your canines tingle. You rub your [pc.tongueNoun] along the roof of your mouth and across the back of your front teeth. As you do this, a pool of pink myr venom rapidly collects and a stream of the stuff dribbles down your [pc.lip]. Surprised, you reflexively swollow it before any more can come out. You almost instantly regret the action as an overwhelming feeling of desire and anticipation skyrockets in your [pc.groin], giving way to the lust-laden effects of the venom!");
output("\n\nComposing yourself, you expect the venom to replenish itself after discharging so much at once, but instead it's just regular, watery spit. After noticing the change in your saliva, you double check your Codex and confirm that <b>you have lost your lust-inducing venom from your previous transformation</b>. It seems the ability is not compatible with this drug...");
// Lusty!
pc.lust(9000);
// Remove perk!
pc.removePerk("Myr Venom");
changes++;
}

It's just somewhere at the end of the list, so you need either ungodly savescumming or being almost full gold morph with anything pills could give.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I went with option one and managed it, just had to eat a couple fist fulls of Ausar Treats to get my tail back