Alien Conspiracy II

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

At last, you called "me", i thought that you lost the interest in "me", you can come to my house to talk about the job and the "ray gun" if you have still it... Mr. Barnes

After you cut off the call of yours, you start to walk from the subway station to the house of Miss Lassoun with the "ray-gun"...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Elric sighed a mixture of disappointment and relief. True, he hadn't found anything, but how could he? He had neither the skills nor the connections needed to research a secret foreign conspiracy, let alone expose it! The closest thing to a lead he had were the parasites. He still needed to check the library's journals...tomorrow.

For today, he was due some relaxation. Dismissing his searcher, he loaded up a good ol' hack 'n slash game. Just the thing to take his mind off all this nonsense.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester Barnes

Lester smirked slightly at how easy that had been while shutting off his phone.  After getting to her house he knocked on the door and said.

"Ms. Lassoun?  Holding the ray-gun up in front of him (Not pointing at the door)  for her inspection.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

I am coming, wait a minute...

Veronique Lassoun says and after a minute she opens the door inviting you to come into her house 

¿Are you Mr. Barnes...? I see that you have the "ray-gun" with you, good, good, come in...

---------------------------------------

Elric Hartson

You get inside the CD of Diablo III, while your Avatar sphinx "Razor" activates the VR to you to play connecting to the TV...

...And you are very deeply inside of the game, with a female character chosen by "Razor" prepared to kill monsters...

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester Barnes

"I'm sorry about this whole thing"Lester says as he steps inside. 

He steps past her into the entryway of the house turning toward her as she closes the door behind them, raises the ray-gun, and fires it into her back the moment the door closes.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

When you shot the "ray-gun" to her backside after she close the door of the house...

You see astonished that the "ray-gun" have effect on her...

...¡¡¿What´s happening?!!...

¡¡The "Ray-gun" worked and you thought that the "ray-gun" was a fake...!!

Her body changes quickly, you think that the changes are consequence of the shot, to this form...

d4331c45ecef192c65e54c89bcd620b2.jpg

While her new tail demoness licks her own changed breasts, and she says

¡¡You have changed me into Vesk...!!

¡¡Vesk is your devoted slave, Master!! ¿What can Vesk do for her Master, giving pleasure to her Master...?

Vesk tries to take off your trousers and she wants to lick your black latex cock, your brain start to be assaulted with a lot of images of pleasure with Vesk and you like his own Master, but a little part of your brain tries to resist this pleasure...

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Cummy

Continues to watch the human for some minutes but it seems he isn't going anywhere soon, I decide to go search for a way down to the voices asking for help.  Wanting to play the human, hoping to change him more but orders from Mistress still say no.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
(Yes yes, I'm here, but I'm also working. I was serious when I said I'd stay.)

Elric

A barbarian, huh? This wasn't the first time he'd had Razor make such a decision for him, and though he'd been in more of a wizard mood, barbarian wasn't too bad. Entering the name "Evaine" for his character, he started the game.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cummy

You find an opened door to the basement and also to the underground lab, Elric doesn´t look back of him and doesn´t discover you, after some minutes you arrive to the underground lab and you see some medium glass boxes, with these things inside that they are screaming to you

¡¡If you liberate us, we could help you to change Elric into a form that you desire, but you have to liberate us and join your family latex!! ¿Deal or not?

18ltbmccwjoljjpg.jpg ((the parasites are these worms))

-------------------------

Elric Hartson

"razor" activates the game, and your character in the game starts with only a melee weapon and one or two clothes only...

506fc94ft9098b443d336690.jpg

After you kill some enemies, the game shuts down some seconds and it restarts again but more changed your character..., you only have the animal skull in your head with also your breasts grown, and your pussy is permanently wetted, the enemies are also different, and they are attacking in your back to fuck you and your character enjoys that...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Cummy

I look at the parasites skeptically, "I'm not sure I believe you.  Will you really be loyal to Mistress Slut?"  I wiggle the tip of my tail into their cage and drip my juices on them.  "Drink this and I will consider it." 

Mentally to My Mistress, "I have found something in the target's house.  Something alive.  I am trying to link them to you now.  Make them your slaves and I will release them from the cage."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cummy

Yes, we will be loyalty to your Mistress Slut. We could ask you secret of Elric if you want... .

They immediately drink or lick the small pool of your juices in the recipient or in the box, changing into this

Chimera%205.jpg

The thing is alive and you feel that all the worms are fused into one alive thing or clothe waiting to your answer of Mistress Slut

Mistress Slut hears your call in her mind "i see, i will judge them and good thinking Cummy, sorry if i seemed that time" she them searchs for the mental link with what Cummy found "you if you wish to be released vow an undying loyalty to  Mistress!" she commands.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elrc

Elric was unamused. Sure, this was an...interesting mod, but it was one that he hadn't installed. Something or somebody was messing with his computer. Also, if this was visible to other players...

He promptly shut down the game, then shut down Razor. He was gonna have to do this the old fashioned way. He manually opened an older search engine and started his search for how to stop these unwanted changes. Probably would need some kind of antivirus.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric

Your antivirus don´t detect any worse virus or trojan´s horse, you review all the folders of Diablo III seeing that there is not any strange file that was added these days...

In your back of your mind, you liked the idea of being fucked by the enemies a little...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Cummy

I push my link with Mistress to now merged Worms so they can feel her commands directly.  Once they have submitted I open the cage to let them out.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cummy

After the worms have finished their fusion into a holed skin, you open the cage and they immediately get fused to your latex black skin doing that your body receive more pleasure, while your holes-pussies don´t get cover by the nest, also it´s like a second skin in all your body

image2xl.jpg

Also you feel the worm´s minds working at an awesome velocity, and they don´t try anything against you, it´s like an invisible cap all around you and your head...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

He sighed heavily. Troubleshooting. The problem might be with the VR itself, or perhaps...Razor? With her shut down, he could test that theory, at least.

He booted the game back up, deleted that weird save, and started up a new character.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

You have a ¿possible? theory of what happened before...

You go again inside of the game but with the detail of deactivate "Razor", you start again playing with another different character, this time a female demons hunter... .

You play and enjoy the game along some hours, without any problems..., but you miss something...

You miss something... ... ..., "strangely" you miss the feeling of being penetrated by your back, but it´s only a momentary feeling..., ¿or not?...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cummy

Mistress Slut pleased gave the control over the worms to Cummy with a message as well "good job Cummy, with your new ally you are tasked to transform Elric Hartson into one of us, i trust you will succeed in your mission also the worms are at your full control do with them as you wish"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Cummy     (I hope this isn't too much at once)

Empowered by my new living clothes I return upstairs.

Finding Elric still engaged with his computer I approach him slowly and silently.  When he fails to respond to my presence, I step in front of him and following Mistress's orders I lean in and kiss him.  Aided by abilities of new friends I am able to control the transformation somewhat.  Soon the kiss turns to give Elric pleasure a man has never known.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

All his nerves lit up, and his his hair stood on end as something...someone touched him. Reflexively,  he kicked back, forcefully disconnecting from the VR  as his chair fell over, dumping him unceramoniously to the floor.

He quickly scrambled to his feet. What the hell was going on!?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Cummy

Elric's panicked response is more than I was expecting.  But I follow him quickly enough, that he can't escape yet.  I wrap my strong tail around his waist so he can't do that again. And immediately lean in to continue the kiss.

I don't know how well he saw but he would have likely at least taken in my sensual female form, purple skin, and may have noticed my lack of arms as well.  If he was unable to recognize the pussy I possess where his mouth is, it does not matter, as in a few moments his mouth will be a fully functional pussy like my own.  My tongue reaching between his lips as they turn vertical.  Massaging his toothless gums, as they turn into the inner lips.  My clit rubbing his nose as it changes into a clit of his very own.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Being unaccustomed to violence, Elric was caught completely off guard as the creature pounced upon him, grabbing him and immediately planting its tongue into his mouth.

His knees trembled as he was struck by an unfamiliar and alarming sensation. It took several moments for his mind to catch up with what was happening. The thing attacking him was definitely an alien, and it was doing...something to him. It felt...good, if unwholesome, but his fear was stronger than the pleasure.

He crossed his arms in front of himself and pushed away. He really needed to get thing out of his face before he could do anything else!