Alien Conspiracy II

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Here we will continue with the lasts actions of dybbuk, Prylly and Shin Majin))

- Elric Hartson

You see that the "dominatrix" will say something but you don´t have time to waste with her words or actions, walking quickly to your car without stopping with her, she says some excuses that get lost when you turn on the car, and you go to your house...

But really, her desires didn´t produce pain to you, on the contrary, she put (you didn´t notice that) a localization machine very small in your pocket, and she writes the license plate of your car, while she calls somebody unidentified saying...

He had just arrived and he has the diary, follow him...

And she cuts the call, while she choose a female victim to her sex hunger...

------------------------------------

- Kolt

After a while or moment, the same waitress comes with the cafe that you asked her with more things that you asked before, like a card with her name with also her phone number and her direction, in that moment your erect rock hard cock calls your (two) attention, doing that the bump grows more and more, being noticed by you two. You get noticed more pleasure with her attention of your erect cock, suddenly she takes you to the back of the cafe while you notice that the rest of the people are of somehow stopped or freezed...

The waitress with the name of Rachel brings you to the back of the cafe opening your trousers (like she couldn´t fuck herself a lot of time or she is now like drugged) spotted a lot, and she starts sucking and swallowing your black rock hard cock completely eagerly as if her life depends of it, also she shows her pussy to your rock hard cock while she trembling says to you after she rips her waitress´s uniform showing you her wetted breasts...

¡¡Please insert me YOUR COCK!! ¡¡PLEAAAAAASEEEEEE!!

While you see that her pussy continues trembling and being very wetted by her vaginal´s semen...

((Really, your cock had thrown lust´s pheromones to her, doing that her mind blanked with only the idea of being fucked by you and swallows all your black cum))

--------------------------------------

- Lester Barnes

While you continue your scratching in all your body, including your rock hard cock... that cums more black semen, you try to remember the name of the hotel that the females figures said you but you didn´t remember that name, you try to concentrate on the name, but you can´t get it, including the fact that you see all the hotels in the city, news and olders...

Of moment, your mind is being assaulted permanently with the enjoy of the pleasure liking the pleasure with the scratching of your back and also your cock..., concentrating in the sensation permanent and fused of the scratching with the pleasure, in a moment your mind shots to you that you are surrounded by all black females figures in silence while they lick your body...  

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((If no-one of you (Prylly, Shin Majin or Dybbuk) won´t or couldn´t post or answer here along this last week of May until the 31st, i have to decide to close permanently this game))

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
(I'm still here. I just have nothing new to say. Elric's still driving home to read the diary.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((You have reason, i can continue your action, sorry. But the rest don´t have excuses))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

After you drive to your house with out problems, you go out with the diary of your grandfather, opening the door and going immediately to the fridge to take a beer bottle, sitting down in the sofa to start reading the diary...

((¿Do you want that i put a little resume of the diary or what, Shin?))

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt didn't put up much resistance with being brought to the back and fucked Rachel without really thinking of any possible consequences as she begged for it. He smirked, his lust getting the better of him as he gave the girl just what she wanted.

(Sorry, just haven't really been in the mood to post for a while.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

Rachel starts to change more accelerated into this

1409010332485.jpg

While she continues fucking herself and yourself forgetting her name and all her appearance changes abruptly, her arms divides into four arms, all her hands finish in claws, the upper hands only has three claws each self, while her original hands changes from 5 fingers to four fingers, also her skin changes and her hair changes more. All her naked body takes a toasted cream color and her breasts grows more and divide into 6 breasts (similar to mammals)...

What issss your ordersssss, Masssster?

-----------------------------

Elric Hartson

You changed of idea in the last moment and you took a fresh water glass watching and reading the diary, after some hours reading it, you have some things very clear and it´re the points:

1º) There was an old alien race stablished in the Earth more than 1 000 years ago, that alien race was made of alien black latex and it was very advanced their race. They keeped the distance with the humans, but more or less in the Roman period, this thing of the relation broke and the alien race decided to return to their home because the human race was now (in that moment) their enemies...

2º) They had returned to the earth between 400 and 275 years to conquest it, and Roy Hartson I discovered their plans along some of his excavations, you have a concreted description of their lives and their behaviors with the humans that includes descriptions and images or draws, how to they change the humans to their slaves...

3º) The new race latex black that Roy called "Lasex" had frighten of the... (but you see that the next pages until it changes of thing) are disappeared and the diary changes asking of the limits of the Grand National Park and he asked doubts of why the alien race didn´t conquest all the USNA...

4º) The "CGA" appeared more than 5 times in the diary, but you see that inside it, you don´t find what or which is the relation of "CGA" and your grandfather...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Needless to say, this made for some tough reading. A secret alien invasion out to enslave humanity? And what was this CGA, anyway? Some sort of Men In Black organization hiding the truth from humanity? Or were they controlled by these aliens?

And black latex...like that woman was wearing. Was she an alien? Was she wearing an alien? And what was the aliens' connection with these parasites? He slumped down in his chair. For every answer he found, there were two new questions.

Following what few leads he had, he headed to his computer desk and started searching for this "CGA" on the internet. He doubted he'd find much, but he had to try.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You turn on the Computer and you go immediately to internet, you connect your V.R. to the internet, and your body shows in the inside of the internet...

You call for your searcher and she comes to you

Hi Elric, it was a long time ago after your last visit

What do you want to find here?

7ef729441515bb8663cf381e175da0c8.jpg

When did you change her appearance?, you didn´t remember it...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((If Lester doesn´t appears to the sunday 29th and write his post, he will turn into a ncp and he will lose his character converting into a sex creature controlled by Mistress Slut))

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
(Sorry! work and guests happened)

Lester

Trying not to lose himself in the pleasure Lester starts moaning and jerking himself off.  When the latex women appear Lester remembers that he had a question he needed answered.  He hisses out between teeth clenched in pleasure.

"Where do I need to go?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester

If you want us to surrender to you, you need to pass some proofs, we will wait you, Our King... . You have given your firsts steps into your Lust´s Kingdom. You have to take again the "ray-gun" and dominate it, using it on the enemies that you have, like this Veronique Lassoun, you have to convert her into your submissive slave...

And they (the 10 women in black latex clothes) disappear, letting you in a state semi constant of pleasure, but controlled... . You have your next destination...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

He did a double-take upon seeing his client. He changed her appearance often, but this is definitely not one he assigned to her. It wasn't his style. This was probably the result of a virus or hacker. Hopefully just a prank.

"When were you assigned that form?" He asked.

Opening up his avatar library, he selected a favorite of his, a sphinx. Nothing so overtly sexual as this.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

sphinx_by_nathanrosario-d59wwqk.jpg

She changes into this better form, but some time after, she turns her first appearance with the second that you chose for her. She answers you

I was assigned to this form, ¿do you like it?. think it is very useful now

After some minutes trying to find the name "CGA", you didn´t find anything or nothing in the library of internet...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Cummy (Formerly Teresa)

I sneak into the room being as quiet as I can.  To Ashartty I say mentally, "You go find what it is Mistress wants I will watch the human Elric Hartson." 

I hide in the shadows watching.  Rubbing my tail pussy over my face pussy controlling my desire to have this human inside my many pussies.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Roll Dice by my way... ¡¡19!!))

Cummy (formerly Teresa)

You go inside of the house of Elric Hartson, hiding your formerly "human" body in the shadows... .

He doesn´t discover your entrance in the house, but in an instant you receive a strange call...

¡¡Liberate us!! ¡¡liberate us!!

The screams (littles) are sounding from an underground lab that he (Elric) has...

------------------------------------------

Elric Hartson

In an instant of your chat with your sphinx avatar, you hear something inside of your house, but immediately "Razor" your avatar´s sphinx calls your attention...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Elric briefly glances to Razor, but disconnects from the VR before she can speak. He heard something, but was it in his house, or just the VR? He briskly walked over to a front window to check his driveway. He then checked the garage, which was nearby. Nothing unusual. Perhaps it was just his nerves? He slowly walked back towards his VR, sweeping his eyes about the room.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I will write your actions (shin majin, dybbuk, prylly and Phil Ein blank) this evening. I have to go out this morning, Sorry))

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
(hey it's late night where I live, no problem)

Lester

"King?" Lester muses to himself.  "I like the sound of that"

Lester then starts dressing himself, hindered by the occasional shudders of barely suppressed pleasure rolling through his frame.

Taking a moment to compose himself he steps out of his flat and heads back to the station.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Yesterday Prylly said to me that he had not the motivation to continue here, i don´t know if i put his character into ncp or remove of the game indefinitely.

I can´t post or write anything with the game today, only this advice))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

You continue inside of the VR but more carefully with that strange noise, your avatar waits to your answer to continue the findings, but after you saw her finding, she founds nothing interested in your search... . You don´t know what way you could continue in your search... . It could be a possible way to find all the information about the successes in the world relationed with this alien race latex...

------------------------

Lester Barnes

After you go out of your flat, you go to the subway station, opening the secured box that you hired, you take the "ray-gun" watching it...

You see that the "ray-gun" or the umbrella is quite different, that you modified the first time, but in that moment, a massive pleasured-pain attack assault your mind, forgetting what were you doing with that gun...

You have your mission to dominate it..., and visit that woman called Veronique...

-----------------------

Cummy

((You continue with your last action, the screams of the littles creatures in the underground lab))

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester Barnes

Lester pulls out his cell phone and takes a few slow steady breaths to calm himself and clear his head of distractions, he'll need all his focus for this.

"Miss Lassoun, this is Mr.Barnes.  I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier, I came down with some food poisoning and was ...  Indesposed until recently.  I would like to apologize for my lateness and personally deliver the device to you.  Would you prefer another meeting or should come to your house directly to save time?"