Help me clear inventory and storage

irioth

May 12, 2016
Being an unrepentant RPG hoarder, at level 8 and with all available quests done, I find my storage and inventory overstuffed with gear, and in serious need of some garage-sale clearing out. I may need some advice from more experienced gamers than myself about what best to keep and what to sell to Anno. This is my combined storage, inventory, and worn gear list:

JoyCo Magic-Milker 7
Varmint Leash
Salamander Pistol
Fenris-class Assault Drone
Modded Arc Caster
Aegis Light Machinegun
Emmy's Lava Saber
Secure MP
Royal Shard Bow
Allure Brand Pheromonal Body Spray
Ultraviolet Armstrong Space Suit
Goovolver
Smart Jacket and Pants
Schoolgirl Costume
Suit of Chitin Plates
Pasties
Transparent Zipsuit
Black Void Modified TS-T Armor Plating Mark IV
Honeypot Bra
Nyrean Chain Armor
Premium Armstrong Suit
Pink Hoverboard
ZK Rifle
Leithan Compound Bow
Ozone Aegis
Jolthammer
Salamander Class Shield Generator
Electrified Shock Blade
Myr’s Leg Rifle
Elite JoyCo Shield Generator
Queen Nyrean Spear
Emmy's Vamp Blade
Salamander Rifle
Grey Goo Armor
Mark I Shield Generator
Hovering Cargobot
Hardlight Stockings and Panties
Underbust Corset

As a rule, I follow the strategy of keeping at least 2-3 different options among the best armor, ranged weapons, melee weapons, and sexy clothing, as long as they might conceivably prove useful in different situations. I sell back outdated gear, at least as long as it is common stuff I might easily buy again from vendors if somehow necessary. I have been reluctant to part with unique gear, even if it looks somewhat obsolete, in case it might somehow prove useful down the line and I'm unable to recover it short of save editing. I regard the option to switch between certain basic accessories/minions such as Varmint, Assault Drone, and Cargobot as necessary. Perhaps Allure and Hoverboard too, although I'm more uncertain about them.

By the way, a separate storage space for accessories would be really nice. To have them go in the same slots as weapons sure clutters things fast.

As consumables/valuables I have some Chocolac, Honeypot, and Honeydew (in case something changes the PC's fluids, or I get in the mood to change Reaha), some Red Venom (if I wish Steele to get horny fast and/or stay so a long time), a few Grey Microbots (ammo for the Goozooka), a few Kirkite/Satyrite/Picardine crystals, and a few Venus pitcher blooms.

The Egg Trainer uses its own space, so it's not a problem.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If it is generic store item and you don't need it, it is first thing you can throw out. And, since you are using save edit (since you can't get both Emmy's Vamp Blade and Emmy's Lava Saber legit) you can as well just throw out everything you are not using.

JoyCo Magic-Milker 7
Varmint Leash
Salamander Pistol
Fenris-class Assault Drone
Modded Arc Caster
Aegis Light Machinegun
Emmy's Lava Saber
Secure MP
Royal Shard Bow
Allure Brand Pheromonal Body Spray
Ultraviolet Armstrong Space Suit
Goovolver
Smart Jacket and Pants
Schoolgirl Costume
Suit of Chitin Plates
Pasties
Transparent Zipsuit
Honeypot Bra
Nyrean Chain Armor
Premium Armstrong Suit
Pink Hoverboard

ZK Rifle
Leithan Compound Bow
Ozone Aegis
Jolthammer
Salamander Class Shield Generator

Electrified Shock Blade
Myr’s Leg Rifle
Elite JoyCo Shield Generator
Queen Nyrean Spear
Emmy's Vamp Blade
Salamander Rifle
Grey Goo Armor
Mark I Shield Generator
Hovering Cargobot

Underbust Corset

irioth

May 12, 2016
So on a more optimized replay I've trimmed my gear list down to:

Emmy's Lava Saber
Emmy's Best Salamander Rifle
Grey Goo Armor
Mark I Shield
Pheromonal Body Spray
Underbust Corset
Magic-Milker 7
Goovolver
Emmy's Vamp Blade
Emmy's Salamander Pistol
Hovering Cargobot
Varmint Leash
Fenris-class Assault Drone, Version 2.0
Royal Shard Bow
Schoolgirl Costume
Pasties
Honeypot Bra
Simple Lab Coat
ZK Rifle
Leithan Compound Bow
Electrified Shock Blade
Myr’s Leg Rifle
Emmy's Jolthammer
Emmy's Salamander Rifle
Queen Nyrean Spear
Modded Arc Caster
Aegis Light Machinegun
Secure MP

I had to sell Kiro's weapons since I had no more room in storage for them, they were the least powerful weapons I had, and they seemed weak enough to be dead weight in inventory. Anyway, I have them in storage in a previous save so I can easily restore them by save editing if somehow they turn useful in the future (I discovered one of the greatest troubles with save editing is to guess the correct code-wording of an item by trial and error if you cannot copy it from another save file). Otherwise I'vre tried to keep all the items that seem the most powerful of their class and/or potentially useful even at level 8+ gameplay, as well as all the stuff you cannot buy from vendors. I was tempted to sell the Lab Coat as well since it seems rather useless by the time you get it, but my wardrobe storage isn't that full. Pasties were useful as a swimsuit option but I suppose I might sell them once Nova learned it and perhaps Magic Milker has no further real use once nipples reached maximum size. Honeypot Bra I might keep I case I need a temporary boost in Sexiness. Cargobot was rather useful for a while but since It and Hidden Loot don't seem to stack one becomes useless if you have the other. I like to have a few different weapon options of similar power but different specialization for the sake of variety or depending on the enemy's weaknesses, For the same reason I fancy to be able to switch between Allure, Varmint, and Attack Drone in different combats.

Consumables obviously vary over time but I think it may be useful to keep some combination of Grey Microbots, Red Venom, Honey Wine, Mhen’gan Mango, Shield Boosters, Gold Myr/Zil Honey, and Pexiga Saliva. Although at least some of these items, or their effect equivalents, become easily available at all times once Anno and Yammi become part of the crew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
I'd get rid of the magic milker. You can always hand-milk or ask celise to breastfeed and the magic milker sometimes causes nipple TFs. And the milk bags it makes are worthless.

irioth

May 12, 2016
I'd get rid of the magic milker. You can always hand-milk or ask celise to breastfeed and the magic milker sometimes causes nipple TFs. And the milk bags it makes are worthless.

I have failed to notice the occurrence of any nipple TFs from use of this item, apart from automatic expansion of their length and width up to a point, which I welcomed and puposefully sought in my drive to build the optimized bimbo body for Steele. Does MM truly have any Clippex-like side effects ? The wiki does not mention them,

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I'm an hoarder as well and how i handle it is vary easy. If you can buy is its common and not worth collecting, so just store the things you cant buy. Keep a set of tools because their tools the M.milker for instance, I have one even though my character doesn't have breast. I also keep one of each trinket like the crystals. This will hopefully keep your collection to a minimum.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
I have failed to notice the occurrence of any nipple TFs from use of this item, apart from automatic expansion of their length and width up to a point, which I welcomed and puposefully sought in my drive to build the optimized bimbo body for Steele. Does MM truly have any Clippex-like side effects ? The wiki does not mention them,

No, it just makes your nipples bigger, which I considered an unwanted side effect.

Good news though: Jacques just made all sex toys into a new item  category, and we get 10 new storage slots on the ship to keep them in.

irioth

May 12, 2016
No, it just makes your nipples bigger, which I considered an unwanted side effect.

Good news though: Jacques just made all sex toys into a new item  category, and we get 10 new storage slots on the ship to keep them in.

I see. Then it was just an issue of our different judgement on the nipple enlargement effects of MM, which I regard as a pleasant extension of other breast-enlarging items and effects. In comparison, I'm grown much more skeptical about the aesthetic or erotic value of Clippex's effects after some experimentation. As I've come to see it, more fuckable orifices is all what Pussyblossom is about (although my definite dislike of anal sex probably influences my judgement of the issue).

This is wonderful news, since as things stand the equipment storage space tends to get exhausted far too easily and quickly by having to deal with weapons, accessories, and miscellaneous items all at once, especially if you like to hoard stuff you cannot buy. I'm not sure I understand what is going to be classified as a 'sex toy' in the new system, though.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
idk I just store the unique stuff. Just a hold-over from my abusive relationship with Fallout, I suppose. Can always buy back the stuff from stores.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
I'm not sure I understand what is going to be classified as a 'sex toy' in the new system, though.

Er, it's all the sex toys; that is, every inventory item that is involved in a sex scene, that doesn't get installed on the ship. To wit: both Bionaholes, the Hoverhole, the Grav-cuffs, the Sukmaster, the Magic Milker, and the Bubble Buddy.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Er, it's all the sex toys; that is, every inventory item that is involved in a sex scene, that doesn't get installed on the ship. To wit: both Bionaholes, the Hoverhole, the Grav-cuffs, the Sukmaster, the Magic Milker, and the Bubble Buddy.

yeah we seriously need a sex toy compartment on the ship inventory 9_9