New Player having some trouble!

Mikey

May 19, 2016
So I'm well aware I'm probably the only player who can't figure this out, but where do I go to start leveling up in the beginning? Pretty much wherever I go to battle I end up getting slaughtered! Thanks for you help in advance! I really enjoy the game from the planets I'm able to explore. I'm just having a tough time advancing the story and grinding out some levels. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
On Mhen'ga, stay in the light-green squares at level 1, then go to the dark patches at 2 or 3, depending on how comfortable you are. Cunt-snakes can't be hit by ranged attacks, and Zil are fairly easy so long as you commit to a single form of attack. That is, pick whether to use force or lust to defeat them, don't use both in a single encounter. Some are easier to beat with one thing over the other.

The shops have some better gear, if you need it. (Carl has a mini-quest for the ZK Rifle, and you can buy a decent melee weapon from him, along with a better shield from the medic bot)

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Hey thank you very much! I'm assuming i went a little to far in the exploration haha. Thanks again though this'll help. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Go to the right at first.  Stay near the entrance and run or reset if you encounter a frog.  If you encounter a cuntsnake, kill it with melee attacks, other attacks don't work.  If you encounter a zil of either gender, you can use teases or your preferred weapon type.

Hopefully one of the zil will drop a bow.  If they do, equip it and go to the southeast part of town where the taxi guy is, a leithan names Tanis.  Talk to him, exit out, and talk again and you'll get the option to train in using bows with him.  Do this a few times and he'll teach you a special attack for bows, then give you a much more powerful weapon.  It should be strong enough to handle Dane.

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Also in my first 3 character makes 2 of them I end up half demon within a week! Is there someone I'm having relations with that does this to me? I usually try to make my rounds so should I stay away from the non humans at first?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also in my first 3 character makes 2 of them I end up half demon within a week! Is there someone I'm having relations with that does this to me? I usually try to make my rounds so should I stay away from the non humans at first?

It sounds like you're eating random things you find on the ground.  Pay attention to the text.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

You could start by reading what game tells you. The only way you could suddenly find yourself altered without knowing it is by spamming next without paying attention.

Mikey

May 19, 2016
It's possible. I haven't really eaten anything as far as I know in the game. Guess I'll just have to double check from now on. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also helping in getting some cash at start to get this better gear would be visiting local Xenogen office to take quest for capturing zils. So you would get easy 2k credits while grinding on them. Xenogen office got times it's closed so if you can enter there it mean it's too late or middle of the night ingame.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Also, while you're capturing those Zil, you stand a decent chance to get some Zil Rations or Zil Honey, and you can sell those to Burt (guy that runs the bar in the north part of Esbeth) for a fair amount of credits. I think it's 50 for a Rations and 100 for Honey. Doesn't sound like much, but it adds up quick in the early game.

I think he'll also buy excess bows, I forget.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ehh when I thinking back to days when Mhen'ga was only one lanet it was quite harder to farm or lvl up there than now. Luckly ppl that may not know those hardships back in a days ^^

Also @OP there is room in dark green part of map with 5k worth minerals deposit. I would be quite near robot for ZK Rifle quest.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

...are you sure you're playing TiTS? The space one, not the fantasy one?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Isn't there demon(ish) TF accesable anyway in TiTS? So NS he may troll and actualy talk about CoC or just way too often blow Sera and blow on her demon mods ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey

May 19, 2016
...are you sure you're playing TiTS? The space one, not the fantasy one?

First thanks for all your responses guys! It'll help me a lot getting along in the beginning. 

Haha and yes TiTS I am playing. I don't anything weird so I don't get it, but I'll check out my appearance and my eyes are different, I'll have small horns, and I think it says something about 4 small wings. 

I'm on my mobile at work right now so unfortunately can't give you specifics at the moment. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yep, looks like someone is Sera's little slut here... She can give some of her special wares to you. And she is gene mod's dealer, btw. Specifically, looks like you've got Lucifier.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
 First thanks for all your responses guys! It'll help me a lot getting along in the beginning. 

Haha and yes TiTS I am playing. I don't anything weird so I don't get it, but I'll check out my appearance and my eyes are different, I'll have small horns, and I think it says something about 4 small wings. 

I know what it is - you did the carnival event planet, didn't you? If you don't have enough money to buy something off Holiday she gives you the sabotaged mask, which induces demon morph changes.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yea, it sounds like a Holiday transform since that is the only event that gives 4 small demon wings. To gain wings from Lucifier the character needs to lose their wings to grow 2 small demon wings, and with the small wings (of any number) the character can convert them to large demon wings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So he do in the end played TiTS but...seems to have 2 of 3 times luck to unlock Poe A planet in under week time and ofc lead by curiousity went there ^^

But wasn't chance to get it unlocked always a little bit low?

But been as I meantioned earlier Sera sub would also take not much time to get some demonic changes. (Lolo Jac00 spoken and seems it will be much more time consuming route o_O )

Mikey

May 19, 2016
That's it! I went to the masque a couple times but I wasn't a huge fan of the costumes she offered so I just bailed. That makes sense. I'll keep that in mind haha. Now I can avoid that if I want to. Thanks guys. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That's it! I went to the masque a couple times but I wasn't a huge fan of the costumes she offered so I just bailed. That makes sense. I'll keep that in mind haha. Now I can avoid that if I want to. Thanks guys. 

"Couple"? I think it's only a one time shot.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The chance to get Poe A is supposed to be 1% when the hours pass midnight, outside of the three days of Halloween, but it does seem to be extremely lucky stroke for some runs, I guess.

And yes, trying to get demon transforms using the item will either require a lot of sub sex to win it in a lucky dip scene and/or credits to buy multiple Lucifier candies; since the only way to gain demonic wings is by eating more than one within 6 hours.

"Couple"? I think it's only a one time shot.

Mikey mentions playing a new game more than once. But yes, the event is one-time-per-game currently.

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Yeah on 2 of my characters I literally got the email within the first couple of days as the character. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The chance to get Poe A is supposed to be 1% when the hours pass midnight, outside of the three days of Halloween, but it does seem to be extremely lucky stroke for some runs, I guess.
Code:
public function isHalloweenish():Boolean
{
	return true;
	//checkDate(day:int, month:int, dayRange:int)
	return checkDate(29, 10, 3);
}

Actually, it is halloween all-year in TiTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Also I do mostly play as a sub in these games. So it is an item they give you if you sub enough? If it is I probably wouldn't use it as I'd rather stay human. Or being their sub do they just give it to you and you automatically take it. I.e. Subbing too much for certain NPCs in CoC and getting a game over. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also I do mostly play as a sub in these games. So it is an item they give you if you sub enough? If it is I probably wouldn't use it as I'd rather stay human. Or being their sub do they just give it to you and you automatically take it. I.e. Subbing too much for certain NPCs in CoC and getting a game over. 

She gives you an item from her special assortment (Clippex, Semen's Friend or Licifier). You can sell it if you don't want to use it.

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Awesome. Thanks again! You guys have been super helpful. I think I'll have a little more success starting off this time haha.