Breaking the New Texas Milker (not the way you think)

Sirinoth

May 18, 2016
So, having tinkered around a bit with some of the newer items in the game (suma cream being a primary contributor) I've found somewhat of a shortcut to striking it rich. Keep in mind, this was all done using legitimate methods, no minerva or save editing, but with a bit of work, you too can be producing at a rate of a few hundred million liters and making over 8 million credits per round at the New Texas milking barn. All you need are three things:

A lot of Semen's friend candy (overdose so you end up getting quadballs) going a bit overboard so you increase your virility/production doesn't hurt either.
Suma cream to increase size to -just- where you can still move around without being immobilized. I find with sufficient strength/size, you're looking at a roughly 50 inch diameter per ball.
Nuki cookies (To get the nuki nuts perk)

Then just camp out/rest at the milking barn for a while to let things build, then let'er rip**, So long as the cookies don't impact your stature too much, so long as they aren't full, you should be easily able to move about, granted you -might- need to offload here and there. Obviously once you make your riches, you may wish to have an item on hand to reverse some transformations (losing your nuki score so they stop growing) and play as normal. Take that Victor, who needs your space fortune anyway.

**NOTE: When asking if you want to be milked dry or not, always say no. The output is not capped (that I can tell) and will consider the full output for payout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This is because Fen refused to use a fucking logarithmic function like I told him he should for the milkers when he spent a week rebalancing them over and over.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That would've worked too, yes.  Just anything other than keeping it linear and uncapped, because players are always willing to add more zeroes to the end of their fluid counts.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
That would've worked too, yes.  Just anything other than keeping it linear and uncapped, because players are always willing to add more zeroes to the end of their fluid counts.

I'm willing to bet that, secretly, he just wants to be able to use it as a way to make Kiro rich in the future Kiro expansions.

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
I already see the headlines:

"Massive increase in traded semen let's markets crash and currencies get devalued. Universe economy in grave danger. First riots and bank-runs reported on Uveto."

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I thought we had put a cap on it, what with the whole blowing out the milker and flooding new texas, or am I thinking of the other milker?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I thought we had put a cap on it, what with the whole blowing out the milker and flooding new texas, or am I thinking of the other milker?

Sperm milker has chance to break after a limit, if I recall.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes there is that limit cap on the male milker, but it is still voluntary. If the user decides to continue, the milker will break if overburdened (which is a 1/2 chance instead of a mandatory check at current). If they stop and choose to sell their sperm, it will only give them a payout of 3 cum shots instead of the 6 or so for continuing.

Implemented a fix in the pull request (#791). I've gone ahead and made the check mandatory now and made the option to avoid blowing-out the machine impossible if the collected cum amount equals enough to flood the ranch with...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The new texas male milker is now officially in every way inferior to the Whitney's farm experience. Hopefully the bubble buddy will be a better experience. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Selling cum bubbles on New Texas would be nice. The Red Myr might also be interested in buying, given their shortage of males... Hehe the payout could be based on the PC's stats. IE how good of a breeding specimen they are for the purpose of siring new soldiers. A time limited payout system akin to the milkers in CoC would be nice. IE the Red Myr government only allocates a certain amount of funds to the breeding program each month thus they can only afford to pay for X credits worth of cum per month or so forth. Cum bubbles beyond that could perhaps be considered donations. 

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Or you could consider that with drugs like throbb widely available that spooge is easy as dirt to come by and that any cock-milker payout is basically just a smile and a nod to CoC.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Or you could consider that with drugs like throbb widely available that spooge is easy as dirt to come by and that any cock-milker payout is basically just a smile and a nod to CoC.

Red myr herm-only race when? :3

Sirinoth

May 18, 2016
I already see the headlines:

"Massive increase in traded semen let's markets crash and currencies get devalued. Universe economy in grave danger. First riots and bank-runs reported on Uveto."

Well you're not entirely wrong..

Just your average genius billionaire playboy philanthropist,

Edited to add: That required an output of roughly 4.5 billion gallons by the way. Just uh.... don't ask how the ship is kept from flooding or how potential partners don't simply rocket into space on climax.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Well you're not entirely wrong..

Just your average genius billionaire playboy philanthropist,

Edited to add: That required an output of roughly 4.5 billion gallons by the way. Just uh.... don't ask how the ship is kept from flooding or how potential partners don't simply rocket into space on climax.

"How the hell could you afford a fleet of battleships and dreadnoughts?!" "Well I simply emptied my balls... I just fear that half the galaxy will be populated by my offspring in 30 years or so..."

Sirinoth

May 18, 2016
"How the hell could you afford a fleet of battleships and dreadnoughts?!" "Well I simply emptied my balls... I just fear that half the galaxy will be populated by my offspring in 30 years or so..."

"Team Red-Rocket blasting off agaaaaaain!" *bling*

mckinnal

Jun 22, 2016
So, having tinkered around a bit with some of the newer items in the game (suma cream being a primary contributor) I've found somewhat of a shortcut to striking it rich. Keep in mind, this was all done using legitimate methods, no minerva or save editing, but with a bit of work, you too can be producing at a rate of a few hundred million liters and making over 8 million credits per round at the New Texas milking barn. All you need are three things:

A lot of Semen's friend candy (overdose so you end up getting quadballs) going a bit overboard so you increase your virility/production doesn't hurt either.
Suma cream to increase size to -just- where you can still move around without being immobilized. I find with sufficient strength/size, you're looking at a roughly 50 inch diameter per ball.
Nuki cookies (To get the nuki nuts perk)

Then just camp out/rest at the milking barn for a while to let things build, then let'er rip**, So long as the cookies don't impact your stature too much, so long as they aren't full, you should be easily able to move about, granted you -might- need to offload here and there. Obviously once you make your riches, you may wish to have an item on hand to reverse some transformations (losing your nuki score so they stop growing) and play as normal. Take that Victor, who needs your space fortune anyway.

**NOTE: When asking if you want to be milked dry or not, always say no. The output is not capped (that I can tell) and will consider the full output for payout.

where/how do you get Semen's freind candy?

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I wish the breaking the tanks was purely optional, however the amount of money you can get per a milking was hardcapped at 10k (I belive its curently soft capped at 15k). That should keep everyone happy. More or less.

Pronema

Jun 19, 2016
I think this problem would be solved if directional movement only worked in a 'downhill' direction, which would have to be coded in in certain rooms on planets, once your balls reach over 4 feet each in diameter or with quads just make it 2-3 feet diameter. Then you could just make it so they can't reach the Milker in the first place. 

They see me rollin', they hatin'. 

Edit: <-- Wants a 'See me rollin' ' Oversized balls bad end on New Texas. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
not about the item semen's friend. also i still cant find the gold pills anywhere

Look again, I did. Read your own post back again to see the quote you yourself made, read my instructions again, profit.