Permanent Dominant/Submissive Roll

LoveNaga10

Nov 21, 2015
An interesting question that I've had on my mind for a while but never got around to asking. For characters that have both a dominant and submissive route in the relationship, is it possible for a character to be locked in one of the two permanently? For example, when you first meet Cale you can fuck him which starts the path to making him a butt-slut and he gradually gets more and more submissive and his own dominace level gets lower, though you can still let him take charge and return the favor which would cause it to go back up. So is there a certain point were if his dominace level gets low enough it won't be able to increase again,so even if you choose one of his dominant sex options the level won't rise, leaving him as a the submissive permantly? I've just always wanted to know if it was possible to choose which role you would be in with a particular character and then esentially lock it in so it won't change even if you mix it up a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Cale in particular has a one-way slut meter. All his scenes are still available even if he's full slut tho (with variations). I'd say that the NPC closest to having "locked relations" atm is Miranda, as you can only move between her major states at a few defined points in the story.

LoveNaga10

Nov 21, 2015
Cale in particular has a one-way slut meter. All his scenes are still available even if he's full slut tho (with variations). I'd say that the NPC closest to having "locked relations" atm is Miranda, as you can only move between her major states at a few defined points in the story.

Oh I knew all Cale's scenes were still available if he's a full slut, I was just using him as an example to explain my question. Thanks for the info Alder.