Terry should use Taurico to be a taur, and how can one find, or make Equinium+?

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
I find it some what ridiculous that Terry can't use the Taurico, and there's no one in the game that can teach the player how to make it as well, and just how is it possible to even get Equinium+ as well.  o_O   :mad:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This would require massive overhaul of his scenes.

TF system lacks a lot of things now.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Huh didn't know that, but still it would be neat, and the only other problem is that there's no NPC that could teach you on how to make Taurico, and trying to figure out how to make, or find Equinium+.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Really low chance to find it in some encounters.  I think I got one from fighting either the equine couple or from the unholy trio.  Don't remember which for sure.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Considering how little support and content for taur it have, there are little sense in introducing it.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Really low chance to find it in some encounters.  I think I got one from fighting either the equine couple or from the unholy trio.  Don't remember which for sure.

You can get Taurico from defeating the centaur mare in the highlands, either solo or as part of the malice's minions group encounter.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
After Alder would make Taurico more accesable and some writers allow they npc's take it would surely mark moment that many people would start complain about adding more and more taur scenes. I not feel lack of taurs in FoE hurting it atm. Or maybe it's just: we not have it so none of us complain too much of it general lack of...

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My two-cent as Terry's creator:

He is done as far as TF content goes. I feel he's sufficiently moddable given the options in the game, and at this point I would rather focus on more character building than body building. Adding more TFs would increase the workload on the little fox exponentially, and given the content I haven't even finished yet, that is a whole lot!

As a firm believer of "if you're not going to do something well, you might as well as not do it at all", I won't do it because I can't be arsed to rewrite all the sex scenes to account for a taur body type, nor can I be arsed to do 2 versions of all planned content, one for normal bodies, and one for taurs. Let's face it, a lot of stuff that works for bipeds, or even nagas/goos, simply does not work for taurs of any kind. The chief example being masturbation. Unless you happen to have tentacles, it's nigh impossible for you to partake in any scene that involves guiding your own member into specific places, simply because you can't reach it. Also any position different from doggy-style and laying on your back is extremely awkward.

I don't have anything against taurs. If there ever is a character in the game that is purely a taur, I'm fine with it, and will account for it properly, despite not really liking taurs. From my end, however, don't count on seeing any love for taur PCs. 

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
You can get Taurico from defeating the centaur mare in the highlands, either solo or as part of the malice's minions group encounter.

Yes, but the question was how to FIND Equinium+ or MAKE Taurico.  I was answering the how to find question. :)

Huh didn't know that, but still it would be neat, and the only other problem is that there's no NPC that could teach you on how to make Taurico, and trying to figure out how to make, or find Equinium+.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
My two-cent as Terry's creator:

He is done as far as TF content goes. I feel he's sufficiently moddable given the options in the game, and at this point I would rather focus on more character building than body building. Adding more TFs would increase the workload on the little fox exponentially, and given the content I haven't even finished yet, that is a whole lot!

What about one TF option that mostly fitting on fox-morphs? Kitsune path of giving him/her additional tails? Would it be also like forever out of question?

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yes, forever out of question. However, QB and I will be making an actual kitsune character at some point.

I'm not going to bother giving this to Terry, because the effects and impact of doing so will be wasted on him, where an actual kitsune character will take full advantage of what being a kitsune means. So stay tuned for more details.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok as long we could recruit kitsune chara I'm fine...errr but won't then mean I would then like Terry less cuz s/he isn't kitsune :/

Choicses, choices. Would care about them when we get this kitsune as you two got already....many npc in work at same time o_O

How you two dealing with jungling all those npc that still need all of them attention? Thou Terry seems be closest to be called finaly completed.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Well stuff like editing takes time a lot of time of coarse so we just have to wait, and see what comes next.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
We do what we can, all things considered.

Terry actually still has a ways to go.

Kitsune is probably not going to be recruitable, can't justify it with the planning we currently have.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
To LukaDoc: I can somewhat understand were you're going with it, but Terry is a fox-morph a kitsune has more then just one tail so you cans see the small problem on how you worded it on Terry.  o_O

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To LukaDoc: I can somewhat understand were you're going with it, but Terry is a fox-morph a kitsune has more then just one tail so you cans see the small problem on how you worded it on Terry.  o_O

Actually, considering how young Terry is, he would have only one tail anyways, should he turn up to be kitsune.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Hmm true Terry is young, but it's never mention that Terry is a kitsune in the first place, or I could of miss seeing the part that says Terry is a kitsune.  :colbert:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm true Terry is young, but it's never mention that Terry is a kitsune in the first place, or I could of miss seeing the part that says Terry is a kitsune.  :colbert:

It could be nice plot twist, though 9_9

After all, we don't exactly know much about his past, and his affinity to magic skills seems a bit too high.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Well I can't argue with that one, but it will probably come up, and explained later on the game.  :agreed:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yup I could only see Terry new TF effect been getting one or more tails. We already can make him kind of horse-fox hybryd if we treat this horsecock he can get as him been part horse. ANd if Terry would be given item that is not fox but kitsune TF his age wouldn't play any role making him kitsune regardless if only fake/imitation one as normaly he would be still too yound to become one on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yup I could only see Terry new TF effect been getting one or more tails. We already can make him kind of horse-fox hybryd if we treat this horsecock he can get as him been part horse. ANd if Terry would be given item that is not fox but kitsune TF his age wouldn't play any role making him kitsune regardless if only fake/imitation one as normaly he would be still too yound to become one on his own.

It is actually interesting question, how should such TF work on true kitsune.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The kitsune character I mentioned is someone else, not a follower. If you want to think of Terry as a kitsune, be my guest, just don't hope/ask for content actually referencing that as he was never meant to be one in the first place. If it even hints anywhere that he might be/become one, please point it out so I can fix it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is no clues about him been possible of beeing kitsune aside that...kitsune with just one tail is EXACTLY same looking as any fox-morph and well Terry is fox-morph so it's more about his potential to became kitsune IF he would ever (which as you point won't happen EVER) get more tails. So to fix it would be...well forgive my direct words LD is to change Terry race from fox-morph into other type of animal morph. As long s/he would stay at core as fox-morph people would keep hopes for kitsune addition.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm keeping him as a fox, people can keep hoping if they want. I am not adverse to kitsunes (after all, I am making one) but Terry doesn't need that kind of development. So it won't happen.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@LukaDoc Well I can understand your point to a degree, but the only thing that I have as a problem with Terry is Terry has a cock, and can only have a baby by doing anal which in my opinion is just wired in general if you look at it.  :colbert: :colbert:  Also if Terry can be a full fox-morph why can't the PC? :colbert: :colbert: Which also includes the Morphs in general.  :colbert:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I can understand your point to a degree, but the only thing that I have as a problem with Terry is Terry has a cock, and can only have a baby by doing anal which in my opinion is just wired in general if you look at it.  :colbert: :colbert:  

It's just matter that scenes for other way to have lil fox puppies with Terry aren;t coded into the game. Not entirely which form of preg you mean (PC or Terry been mother) so those needed scenes may been even already written/mostly written. So then Alder can take care of the rest.

Also if Terry can be a full fox-morph why can't the PC? :colbert: :colbert: Which also includes the Morphs in general.  :colbert:

SO far there aren't option of going full animal-morphs by PC. It's again not much matter of LD or QB but Alder.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@LukaDoc Well I can understand your point to a degree, but the only thing that I have as a problem with Terry is Terry has a cock, and can only have a baby by doing anal which in my opinion is just wired in general if you look at it.  :colbert: :colbert:  Also if Terry can be a full fox-morph why can't the PC? :colbert: :colbert: Which also includes the Morphs in general.  :colbert:

it's cool if you don't like Mpreg. You don't have to use or even discover the alchemical thing to grant it. In other news: Terry is not compatible with Anusol+, the only way to impregnate him/her is to give him a vag, if you keep the cock or remove it is your business. Both QB and I go through parser hell writing stuff for the foxy thief so people can happily make him a she.

On the full morph front, that's something we'd need Alder for.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
it's cool if you don't like Mpreg. You don't have to use or even discover the alchemical thing to grant it. In other news: Terry is not compatible with Anusol+, the only way to impregnate him/her is to give him a vag, if you keep the cock or remove it is your business. Both QB and I go through parser hell writing stuff for the foxy thief so people can happily make him a she.

I think the post is about Terry as a father. Because there are no "catch vaginal" option.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ah I see, on that front, it's getting done right now. Then it needs to be edited and actually coded in.

Catch Vaginal is done, still needs editing and coding. Since it's complete we've copied it over to the Sex Doc proper.