Just some basic questions for a newcomer!

Kittybaby

May 16, 2016
Hi there everybody! I'm new to TiTS and I love it so far! 

I just have some basic questions to get me started. Sorry if this stuff is common knowledge!

1. How do cheats work in this game? I've read that you need to type in a code like "furfag" or something, but where do you type this in specifically? 

2. What exactly is "Silly mode" and how does it affect the game?

3. How do I get this to work on mobile? I downloaded the iOS version to my phone but I'm not sure what to do from there. It's not showing up as an app or anything.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the stupid questions!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
1. you just type it and it works

2. it enables some silly stuff lol

Kittybaby

May 16, 2016
But where do I type stuff? I don't have any options to type anything in.

Thanks for the quick reply though!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
1. How do cheats work in this game? I've read that you need to type in a code like "furfag" or something, but where do you type this in specifically? 

2. What exactly is "Silly mode" and how does it affect the game?

3. How do I get this to work on mobile? I downloaded the iOS version to my phone but I'm not sure what to do from there. It's not showing up as an app or anything.

1. You can type it in anywhere -- there's not a dialogue box or anything.

2. Silly mode enables some bonus scenes, or alters some existing scenes, which are too silly and/or whimsical for the normal game.

3. Need to jailbreak your device on iOS. Damn Apple and their closed garden.

Kittybaby

May 16, 2016
1. You can type it in anywhere -- there's not a dialogue box or anything.

2. Silly mode enables some bonus scenes, or alters some existing scenes, which are too silly and/or whimsical for the normal game.

3. Need to jailbreak your device on iOS. Damn Apple and their closed garden.

Ahh I see. That sucks. Knew I should've gotten an android. 

Anyway, when I try and type nothing seems to happen. I must be doing something wrong. 

Edit: Nevermind, I got it! Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kittybaby

May 16, 2016
Oh, and one more thing: are there any other cheats in the game? Any way to, say, get more money or change my stats?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, and one more thing: are there any other cheats in the game? Any way to, say, get more money or change my stats?

Not that are meant for player use.

If you want to directly adjust your stats, the best way is to use Minerva or the new save editor program that Chase is working on.  You can find it here.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think they know about save editing, gang.