Ship Encounter

hunt11

Jan 18, 2016
Randomly I find myself on my ship and force impregnated by something even if my character is male. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Or rather sell those eggs before you leave the planet. They're worth a grand a pop, give or take.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Save before flying between planets.  Also helps if you get the Sandera call before you have an AoE ability to trash the pirates with. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
No really just stop picking up the eggs.

If they're on Mhen'ga, the egg scene bares such a striking resemblance to the fruit that a player can pick the egg up and never realize. Unless they bother to read the text they think they've seen a billion times over.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Ahh, the wonders of common sense and periodically taking a look at what you actually have in your inventory if you're not going to bother to read the text you think you've seen a billion times over!  :D

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Ahh, the wonders of common sense and periodically taking a look at what you actually have in your inventory if you're not going to bother to read the text you think you've seen a billion times over!  :D

Giving it a highlight that says in bold text "Maybe our codex has info on this?" would probably help those unaware and new to the game.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Giving it a highlight that says in bold text "Maybe our codex has info on this?" would probably help those unaware and new to the game.

Doubt that would help players who are skipping pages of text w/o actually reading it, as you suggested happens earlier.  They'll be clicking next or hitting '1' too fast to see the notice though they might spot that there was something in bold text in that brief glimpse.

Really though, if a player can't be bothered to check what they have in their inventory when they head back to town they deserve to get nailed by the psi beast egg. 

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
This happened to me before, after a quick search on the wiki I learned my lesson and always check my inventory after I leave Mhen'ga or Myrellion now lmao.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Doubt that would help players who are skipping pages of text w/o actually reading it, as you suggested happens earlier.  They'll be clicking next or hitting '1' too fast to see the notice though they might spot that there was something in bold text in that brief glimpse.

Really though, if a player can't be bothered to check what they have in their inventory when they head back to town they deserve to get nailed by the psi beast egg. 

There is nothing I've seen today that I agree with more.

Wow, so unforgiving. ><;

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Wow, so unforgiving. ><;

The writers worked hard on those scenes. You don't have to read them, but at least glance at them to see if it's maybe a little different.

I want to see a scene like those that's extremely short but has some major consequence if you hit 1.

It's a scene that very dully and straightforwardly says 'there's a cuntsnake over there if you approach it'll probably attach to you.' and then option 1 is approach and 2 is leave it. So you just get a cunt snake if you're the type to spam 1.

An appropriate punishment.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well ne way would be read scenes or checking inventory. Other more time and effort consuming for dev side would be make some kind of pop up to show after accquiring egg like we got with pregnancy or hole tightness changing. But the latter will make people more lazy if game would make pop up for each even a little tirval matte. SO maybe better jsut get habit of checking inventory form time to time not only when we finds out we can't pick new loot *hue hue*