Tail Designer Item? DZAAN TF ADDICTIVE CUM?

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
This idea is worse than most.

But, the ability to change regular tails into sexy tails like tentacle tail and cunt snake. And the ability to add fur and change the type of cunt on the cunt snake, like turning it into a gryvain vagina with 100 clits inside. Adding fur and changing the color of the tails. Changing a cunt tail into a mouth complete with tongue instead. Making a tentacle cock fuckable through the urethra. A herm cunt tail, where the cunt is actually a REALLY DEEP sheathe for the cock, or maybe twin tails where you just have one of each. I want a tail X-pack. Want to get just a little closer to the perfect sex warrior. The indestructible demigodly vortex of fuck.

Note I know it's easy to get a cunt snake or tentacle tail, and what I mean is, get one that isn't alive. A fake cunt snake that you completely control like a prehensile tail rather than one with it's own agenda.

This is a bad idea. It's hard to write, and probably requires a lot of editing in the actual game so far because of how the tails have been treated until this point.

I'm going to do a very simple project for what will hopefully be my first accepted submission, but one day if nobody does this I probably will.

ALSO DZAAN TF WITH ADDICTIVE CUM. I'd like to heavily pitch that. In every way that phrase can be interpreted please.

If my first project gets accepted. If nobody ever does this. One day I will. But somebody please do this because odds are you're better than me! At probably everything.

I don't need luck. Please wish me determination!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
As much as I love the D'zaan bad end, it'd be an utter disaster for a PC TF. You'd have to rewrite every single scene in the game or just deal with the fact that your unique TF does nothing 99% of the time. Just another factor to annoy writers when they think about having to deal with everyone's snowflake.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
As much as I love the D'zaan bad end, it'd be an utter disaster for a PC TF. You'd have to rewrite every single scene in the game or just deal with the fact that your unique TF does nothing 99% of the time. Just another factor to annoy writers when they think about having to deal with everyone's snowflake.

Steele regularly takes the same drug Dzaans do to stop from actually being addicting.

But a couple NPCs are okay with becoming addicted. And Steele is okay with addicting a couple others. At those times he takes some pill that cancels his usual anti-addiction thing.

Only writers that want to write an addicted NPC will, whether they want the NPC to be addicted with consent or without. Most encounters can just be done without regard to it as when the TF happens you can have steele say 'I'll get that anti-addiction bit the Dzaans all use.'

Like I said it's a bad idea. It won't stop me from pitching it. In every way possible.

Wanted to cum minocum so bad in CoC and I want to cum Dzaan cum just as badly in TiTS!

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I'd be interested in an Dzaan tf just in general. I'm mostly interested in getting their leg type lol, plus they'd offer more horn variants. 

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I'd be interested in an Dzaan tf just in general. I'm mostly interested in getting their leg type lol, plus they'd offer more horn variants. 

I've been told someone is working on it actually and I'm looking them up now! I haven't found it yet but I'll totally PM you when I do!

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

They could just handle it like the red venom perk in that the PC has a variation that only triggers when they consciously will their glands to secrete the addictive drug. 

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
One addition I'd like to see is accessories that can only be equipped if you have a tail or tailcock/cunt, like some kind of jeweled or precious metal rings.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
ALSO DZAAN TF WITH ADDICTIVE CUM.

So literally just Sylvanol with a couple of tweaks, then? Just gonna point out that given how marginal a role Dzaan play in the universe, this would probably involve a sidequest similar to how you get the Red/Gold/Orange Myr TFs.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
So literally just Sylvanol with a couple of tweaks, then? Just gonna point out that given how marginal a role Dzaan play in the universe, this would probably involve a sidequest similar to how you get the Red/Gold/Orange Myr TFs.

The Dzaan are a core race so a TF for them would probably have already been made a long time ago since being in the core means they were met in the last rush or before that and thus have been UGC for 100+ years, but it would probably have been scrapped once it was made because addictive cum TFs would be illegal.

You pretty much cause rape Stockholm syndrome anywhere you go.

I don't think it would require a quest, but more like an NPC like Badger who sells illegal items.

Also a Dzaan TF would be a lot like Sylvanol, but Sylvanol really can't turn you into a Dzaan because of the huge differences the Dzaan have. The first major difference is that Dzaan have keratin plating, the more of it and the thicker it is the more Alpha you are.

This is probably also a reason the TF would have been made illegal, because the leaders of the Dzaan homeworld wouldn't want lesser Alphas taking it and becoming on par with or greater than them. It would mess up their hierarchy.

Steele Tech definitely couldn't sell it openly if they were the ones to make it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The Dzaan are a core race so a TF for them would probably have already been made a long time ago since being in the core means they were met in the last rush or before that and thus have been UGC for 100+ years, but it would probably have been scrapped once it was made because addictive cum TFs would be illegal.

You pretty much cause rape Stockholm syndrome anywhere you go.

I don't think it would require a quest, but more like an NPC like Badger who sells illegal items.

Also a Dzaan TF would be a lot like Sylvanol, but Sylvanol really can't turn you into a Dzaan because of the huge differences the Dzaan have. The first major difference is that Dzaan have keratin plating, the more of it and the thicker it is the more Alpha you are.

This is probably also a reason the TF would have been made illegal, because the leaders of the Dzaan homeworld wouldn't want lesser Alphas taking it and becoming on par with or greater than them. It would mess up their hierarchy.

Steele Tech definitely couldn't sell it openly if they were the ones to make it.

Their status as a core race is heavily in doubt. Based on background information in the codex, aswell as the two dzaan characters, they're not only a very tribal species, but one that is routinely confused with humans, aswell as being practically used for slave-labour. The market for a dzaan-specific TF in the universe would be near non-existent, as they can barely tell them apart from humans in the first place. Furthermore, they do not have the economic clout nor the R&D infrastructure to develop it themselves.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Their status as a core race is heavily in doubt. Based on background information in the codex, aswell as the two dzaan characters, they're not only a very tribal species, but one that is routinely confused with humans, aswell as being practically used for slave-labour. The market for a dzaan-specific TF in the universe would be near non-existent, as they can barely tell them apart from humans in the first place. Furthermore, they do not have the economic clout nor the R&D infrastructure to develop it themselves.

That's cool info and all, but I believe in fenworld's amazing usage of inconsistency and handwaves, and would rather see them used than logic when it comes to a transformative that's made entirely so you can make your favorite sort of fake avatar to use when reading about said fake avatar rutting a storm.

I think that with the proper application of these powerful forces, the Dzaan TF can still be made since they're clearly listed as a core race even if all else points to them not being one.

I mean the rush hasn't even been going on for years yet and we already have three TFs for the ants, the Dzaan have been around for 100+ I refuse to believe nobody ever made it in that time especially with all the competition in the TF market.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I mean the rush hasn't even been going on for years yet and we already have three TFs for the ants

That Steele wholly funded, hence why I mentioned the Dzaan TF needing a similar "sidequest", to have it make any sense. It's not something that would already have been made, but rather something that Steele would have to fund, just like with the Myr TFs.

That's cool info and all, but I believe in fenworld's amazing usage of inconsistency and handwaves, and would rather see them used than logic when it comes to a transformative that's made entirely so you can make your favorite sort of fake avatar to use when reading about said fake avatar rutting a storm.

Well geez, pardon me for wanting a bit of logical consistency in a sci-fi game.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
That Steele wholly funded, hence why I mentioned the Dzaan TF needing a similar "sidequest", to have it make any sense. It's not something that would already have been made, but rather something that Steele would have to fund, just like with the Myr TFs.

Well geez, pardon me for wanting a bit of logical consistency in a sci-fi game.

The thing is the Dzaan TF could have been made and funded by any of the 75849320786594032(Slight Exaggeration) TF companies currently out there. It really doesn't have to be new, there's been seriously 100+ years for literally anyone able to fork out a mega credit to be able to have it developed and I refuse to believe it hasn't already been done.

I would much rather have content than consistency. They are two forces that develop far faster without the other, and though they can coexist they can only coexist slowly.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The fact the dzaan are assumedly a shady fringe concern within the UGC isn't a plausible reason for why a TF for them wouldn't exist. Within months of landing on Myrellion Xenogen have produced a red myr TF, complete with addictive venom.

That said... Dzaan TF. Eeesh. Giving PCs addictive cum is out of the question, so what would it even do that would make it worthwhile?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Addictive bodily fluids with limited scenes.

So can I have Space Shouldra now or?

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
The fact the dzaan are assumedly a shady fringe concern within the UGC isn't a plausible reason for why a TF for them wouldn't exist. Within months of landing on Myrellion Xenogen have produced a red myr TF, complete with addictive venom.

That said... Dzaan TF. Eeesh. Giving PCs addictive cum is out of the question, so what would it even do that would make it worthwhile?

It can still bronze the skin, give keratin plates, elf ears, and their other traits.

I think the addictive cum could be handled in a way where Steele would only be able to use it on certain NPCs. Essentially like how you were able to Evil your way to an Amily slave, but you can't Evil your way to a Kiha slave.

Some(FUTURE ONLY) NPCs would have the flag and others wouldn't. Essentially it's illegal so Steele would follow the law and only addict people who wanted to be addicted. Like instead of the Cum directly being addicting there's an extra gland in the penis that is literally never mentioned except in those few future scenes where addiction can happen.

I'd like to see it even if there's literally only one scene with it ever. These are thoughts for the future though.

Addictive bodily fluids with limited scenes.

So can I have Space Shouldra now or?

Ninja'd me! Damn it!

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Buuuut you won't.

That said, I wouldn't mind a dzaan TF -- basically just recycle Human Treats (ech) with a couple tweak and you're done. Probably just boop Nevrie about one.

I really want to know why you aren't 'Master Analmander' instead of Analmancer. That's what I used to think it said and only now to I see what it actually said

Is it really a no go? Even if there were readily written NPCs with addiction, and a completely plausible and explainable way to have the addiction blocked aside from those very few, or even singular, NPC(s)?

Hell, McAllister is just on the other side. You could easily ask her for a blood sample, and pay him 10k or whatever to make it. Simple as that, really.

Probably too soon to talk about blood samples with Savin.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I really want to know why you aren't 'Master Analmander' instead of Analmancer. 

Oh my god.

Changed.

Is it really a no go? Even if there were readily written NPCs with addiction, and a completely plausible and explainable way to have the addiction blocked aside from those very few, or even singular, NPC(s)?

Yeah, pretty much. Addictive fluids exists as something that will spawn an infinite rabbit hole and, frankly, we have a lot of better things to do than retroactively add paths and mechanics to support it. If we're going to explore addiction, I'd much rather see something like Penny's Throbb addiction being exploited (more), or getting Lerris actually hooked on Lactaid.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Oh my god.

Changed.

If we're going to explore addiction

I'm glad I could help.

Alright then no addiction TFs. As long as we're talking about exploring addiction, what about the gold myrs who are hooked on red myr saliva?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
what about the gold myrs who are hooked on red myr saliva?

Already have a few (Lieve's trench wives. Anarrie's wife may or may not be hooked). I'm all for seeing more goldies debased into proper fuck-slaves for the Glorious Federation, though.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Analmander Rake, Knight of Dorkness

As for D'zaan cum addiction, it'd be one thing if it was mild, but it's not. As evidenced by how Steele ends up in the bad end.

The TF could be mild.

But I've already been told it's improbable to happen.

Already have a few (Lieve's trench wives. Anarrie's wife may or may not be hooked). I'm all for seeing more goldies debased into proper fuck-slaves for the Glorious Federation, though.

I meant expanding on it more in the sense of introducing red venom to the glorified yellows.

Side note, @Savin please credit me when people ask about the change. I'll be famous.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I'm working on an alternate means of hosting cunt snakes, letting them infest you voluntarily. With this slight mechanical expansion, I've been hopeful that the code governing the way the PC hosts cunt snakes could be changed to allow for furred cunt tails and cunt tails that match the appearance of the PC's native tails. Furred cunt tails are already possible, but only if the PC has full-body fur. Things like ausar or kaithrit cunt tails end up being furless because it's based on [pc.skinFurScales] and not [pc.tails]. I'm no coder, and I'm not in charge of design changes like that, but... I think it's possible to change? :$  

As for a tail you can completely control, my current understanding of the way cunt tails work is that, when they're well-fed and taken care of, they don't act out much and let Steele take the reins, so to speak. At least that's the way I see them and that's the way I've been writing them.

I am creeping your document. Thank you, Ivi. I'm satisfied with your work, and more would only be icing.

I can now see a bright future where there are tail customizations.

Thank you.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

There could be a market for the addictive cum. It would be a an illegal black market though. But I could totally see shady brothels kidnapping people and TFing them into Dzan so that they can harvest and sell their cum as an illegal street drug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There could be a market for the addictive cum. It would be a an illegal black market though. But I could totally see shady brothels kidnapping people and TFing them into Dzan so that they can harvest and sell their cum as an illegal street drug.

Or a dzaan running a brothel on some backwater/rush world and kidnapping people, hooking them on her cum, and pimping them out. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Or a dzaan running a brothel on some backwater/rush world and kidnapping people, hooking them on her cum, and pimping them out. 

That sounds alot more plausible, and terrifying. I hope most Dzaan are more like Nevrie than they are Kaska.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I just got the mental image of a smuggler Steel getting paid to deliver bubble buddy packages of Dzaan spunk. There might also be an interesting market off world for Red myr venom vials. A red myr would make for good brothel mistress. She could just treat all her whores like Trench wives. 

Hmm how would New Texans react to addictive spunk? Would a treated Dzan alpha be allowed to use the cock milker? Would it be more valuable than honey cum?