Beer belly?

Baeraki

May 13, 2016
I feel like if you drink a lot of beer, and often, you should get one hell of a gut/beer belly. It would be a fun modification, instead of having temporary enlarged bellies like impregnation or cum inflation.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I feel like it isn't that important. You can get a beer belly just by getting fat, as it is the same thing just called something different.

Beer bellies get so big not because alcohol or the like affects your waistline, but because your liver burns alcohol instead of calories.

This is all not my knowledge, and comes second hand from a medical professional, a nurse not a doctor, talking to my boyfriend so I COULD BE WRONG.

If I'm right though, isn't there already a way to get fat in the game?

Baeraki

May 13, 2016
From what I've experimented, ingame it's mostly just thickness, and not much to do with actually getting fat and the most you lose is muscle tone, especially with belly weight or anything. Of course it isn't that important, it's just for fun. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Someone still needs to write it. I'd appeciate a way to gain a non-temporary belly.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
From what I've experimented, ingame it's mostly just thickness, and not much to do with actually getting fat and the most you lose is muscle tone, especially with belly weight or anything. Of course it isn't that important, it's just for fun. 

Hmm. Sounds like the thicc niche isn't getting fed then. No wonder I've seen a glorious lack of their posts.

You've pointed out something I didn't know about in the game, thanks! I figured since Bess can get mega tubby you could too but if you can't then maybe it's because the microbots don't let you? Set to only give you a certain thiccness?

More than likely just wasn't written because nobody that's successfully written for the game has a BBW fetish though.

Regardless, it's good to know!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I always felt that TiTS leaves "thickness" as a vague concept so that it's up to the player whether it refers to a wide frame or being fat. Interestingly, and judging by some busts, there are characters who get the BBW looks, and you can give Ben/Bess a belly, so becoming a chubster or something more shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp, except the CoC "the Champion does exercise every day, so s/he won't be neither too thin nor too fat" line applies for TiTS as well.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I always felt that TiTS leaves "thickness" as a vague concept so that it's up to the player whether it refers to a wide frame or being fat. Interestingly, and judging by some busts, there are characters who get the BBW looks, and you can give Ben/Bess a belly, so becoming a chubster or something more shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp, except the CoC "the Champion does exercise every day, so s/he won't be neither too thin nor too fat" line applies for TiTS as well.

Well when I got bess I spent almost every day for 100 days straight just sleeping and talking to her and getting off on her. That at least was a chance to gain 80 lbs.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I feel like it isn't that important. You can get a beer belly just by getting fat, as it is the same thing just called something different.

Beer bellies get so big not because alcohol or the like affects your waistline, but because your liver burns alcohol instead of calories.

This is all not my knowledge, and comes second hand from a medical professional, a nurse not a doctor, talking to my boyfriend so I COULD BE WRONG.

If I'm right though, isn't there already a way to get fat in the game?

Men store fat primarily around the gut. It's not just beer that causes it, but beer is high in carbs (though not remarkably) and they are a cause of fat gain. "Beer" bellies could be caused by just about anything that causes a body to add fat.

Last edited by a moderator:

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Men store fat primarily around the gut. It's not just beer that causes it, but beer is high in carbs (though not remarkably) and they are a cause of fat gain. "Beer" bellies could be caused by just about anything that causes a body to add fat.

Good, I'm right then. Thanks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It should just lower tone and increase thickness.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
It should just lower tone and increase thickness.

But if we made that happen with MANY beers, it would have to happen with just one too, which is just unrealistic(I know literally everything is), which I think although having many of them not doing anything is also unrealistic it's still better than said alternative.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, just make a single beer lower tone by 0.1 and increase thickness by 0.1

Baeraki

May 13, 2016
There's that, but I also thought it was weird that even if you have thickness and that men store weight in their bellies, that when you're really thick, belly weight in the codex is still 0.0

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
There's that, but I also thought it was weird that even if you have thickness and that men store weight in their bellies, that when you're really thick, belly weight in the codex is still 0.0

Thickness in the game is shoulders and hips. Like, how wide your back is. Your belly weight is probably something to do with tone only, and probably doesn't increase because once again, you're seriously out risking your life and running and fighting every day, if you're not rutting out the carbs.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Write and submit it. I am now fully on board with this, since that actually seems like a good way to do it.

Oh I don't really want to, I was just giving a suggestion. Besides, it's not really a submission that can be written, just something that would have to be added into every scene involving drinking alcohol. Or better yet something like drinkAlcohol( amount:int = 0 ) where the amount is a multiplier for the body changes.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Oh I don't really want to, I was just giving a suggestion. Besides, it's not really a submission that can be written, just something that would have to be added into every scene involving drinking alcohol. Or better yet something like drinkAlcohol( amount:int = 0 ) where the amount is a multiplier for the body changes.

You'd have to write for the parts where it actually causes a change though.

Something like 'After the vast quantities of liquid bread you've ingested, you're now beating your deepfreeze in a size match.' <-- Completely unserious.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Belly weight is more for pregnancy, I believe? It's not that there's no fat there if you're high thickness/low tone, just that that specific number doesn't apply to it. Your PC appearance should be more accurate, though.

Baeraki

May 13, 2016
Belly weight is more for pregnancy, I believe? It's not that there's no fat there if you're high thickness/low tone, just that that specific number doesn't apply to it. Your PC appearance should be more accurate, though.

Ah, yeah I guess so.