TiTsEd - A save editor

Belly97

May 13, 2016
That might be the problem, as the editor is made using the backer build. That's all I can think of unless it's something else. There should be a new public build in a few days, so that might fix the problem.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
That might be the problem, as the editor is made using the backer build. That's all I can think of unless it's something else. There should be a new public build in a few days, so that might fix the problem.

Thank you for your input, really appreciated it

Anon

Sep 8, 2016
Any ideas on how to get this to run on a mac, I tried winebottler, but this doesn't work, which makes me a little upset, as the only other way of file editing is to play on my dell, which is pretty much a death sentence for that computer (both my laptops hate using the internet, especially in private browsing)

Edit: if anyone else does the same and it works, please help, it's really frustrating trying to guess and check this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scxion

Sep 9, 2016
Any way of using Wine to make this run? I've had no end of trouble trying. 

also if anyone knows what to do help would be greatly appreciated.

To quote from the TiTsED Github repository itself:

Requirements

Requires, at least, Windows XP (which means it also works with: Vista, 7, 8, and 10) and the .NET Framework 4 (full or client profile).

Not currently compatible with Mac OS X and Linux (even if using Wine or Mono).

Your best bet to try to get it to work under OS-X might rely on whether or not you can also install via Windows update; the full suite of .Net framework. I do not know, just tossing the theory out there as I don't work with Macintosh in the least.

Edit: Forgot a period in there, somewhere. Pfft.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
The editor requires the Windows Presentation Foundation, which doesn't work anywhere except Windows, currently.

bubbaray12345

Nov 4, 2015
[TiTsEd: 0.12.0.19207, TiTs Data: 28]
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call StartAt when content generation is in progress.
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IItemContainerGenerator.StartAt(GeneratorPosition position, GeneratorDirection direction, Boolean allowStartAtRealizedItem)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IItemContainerGenerator.StartAt(GeneratorPosition position, GeneratorDirection direction)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Panel.GenerateChildren()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Panel.OnItemsChangedInternal(Object sender, ItemsChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Panel.OnItemsChanged(Object sender, ItemsChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.OnRefresh()
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
   at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)
   at System.Collections.Specialized.CollectionChangedEventManager.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.SetCollectionView(CollectionView view)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.SetItemsSource(IEnumerable value, Func`2 GetSourceItem)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.OnItemsSourceChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Disconnect()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Disconnect()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnDataContextChanged(DependencyObject contextElement)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.HandlePropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.OnPropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnPropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependentList.InvalidateDependents(DependencyObject source, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs sourceArgs)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.UnlinkContainerFromItem(DependencyObject container, Object item, IGeneratorHost host)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.RemoveAllInternal(Boolean saveRecycleQueue)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IItemContainerGenerator.RemoveAll()
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.OnRefresh()
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
   at System.Collections.Specialized.CollectionChangedEventManager.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.OnViewCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Data.ListCollectionView.RefreshOverride()
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.RefreshInternal()
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.Refresh()
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.EndDefer()
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.DeferHelper.Dispose()
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.SetCollectionView(CollectionView view)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.SetItemsSource(IEnumerable value, Func`2 GetSourceItem)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.OnItemsSourceChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.ScheduleTransfer(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.NewValueAvailable(Boolean dependencySourcesChanged, Boolean initialValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView, Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.OnDependencyPropertyChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyProperty dp, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourceInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyProperty dp, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.HandlePropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.OnPropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnPropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependentList.InvalidateDependents(DependencyObject source, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs sourceArgs)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyPropertyKey key, Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeView.SetSelectedItem(Object data)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeView.ChangeSelection(Object data, TreeViewItem container, Boolean selected)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeViewItem.Select(Boolean selected)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at TiTsEd.View.ItemsPage.rightTree_SelectedItemChanged(Object sender, RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs`1 e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs`1.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeView.OnSelectedItemChanged(RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs`1 e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeView.ChangeSelection(Object data, TreeViewItem container, Boolean selected)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeViewItem.Select(Boolean selected)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TreeViewItem.OnIsSelectedChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.ApplyStyleOrTemplateValue(FrameworkObject fo, DependencyProperty dp)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.InvalidateContainerDependents(DependencyObject container, FrugalStructList`1& exclusionContainerDependents, FrugalStructList`1& oldContainerDependents, FrugalStructList`1& newContainerDependents)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.DoStyleInvalidations(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce, Style oldStyle, Style newStyle)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.UpdateStyleCache(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce, Style oldStyle, Style newStyle, Style& styleCache)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnStyleChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.ApplyItemContainerStyle(DependencyObject container, Object item)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.MS.Internal.Controls.IGeneratorHost.PrepareItemContainer(DependencyObject container, Object item)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IItemContainerGenerator.PrepareItemContainer(DependencyObject container)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Panel.GenerateChildren()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Panel.EnsureGenerator()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Panel.get_InternalChildren()
   at TiTsEd.Common.ItemPanel.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)
   at MS.Internal.Helper.MeasureElementWithSingleChild(UIElement element, Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsPresenter.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel.StackMeasureHelper(IStackMeasure measureElement, IStackMeasureScrollData scrollData, Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Control.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel.StackMeasureHelper(IStackMeasure measureElement, IStackMeasureScrollData scrollData, Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
   at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayoutCallback(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.InvokeOnRenderCallback.DoWork()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
[TiTsEd: 0.12.0.19207, TiTs Data: 28]
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call StartAt when content generation is in progress.
*snip*

So that happened when clicking an item in the items page, it looks like?

Can you share the save that caused the issue?

I'm guessing it is because of some new items that were added recently that the current release doesn't support.

_Hope_

Sep 14, 2016
Hi there^^ 

this probably sounds really stupid but .... I don't know how to use it O_O or more like I am doing something wrong. So I downloaded the zip and the source code, I start the .exe and then I have to open a save right? So I click on open and then on import then I have to choose the save file but I can't see it in the list. I can only open "Slot" format data and " Save to file" format data. Only when I choose the second option I can click on my savefile from TiTs but then I get an error  that says that it is an Slot" format data and they are not compatabale and I have to quit. But it does not show up when I want to open a "Slot" format data. What am I doing wrong?  Hope you can help me

Ah and thats the eror message:

[TiTsEd: 0.12.0.19207]
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei TiTsEd.ViewModel.GameVM.SetCharacterOptions()
   bei TiTsEd.ViewModel.GameVM..ctor(AmfFile file, GameVM previousVM)
   bei TiTsEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat, Boolean createBackup)
   bei TiTsEd.ViewModel.ImportRootVM.OnClick()
   bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   bei System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

shiorre

Sep 17, 2016
The editor keeps telling me it can't read my save files (.tits formatting) I'm on windows and I didn't have this problem with CoC. I even tried changing the save file to SOL formatting and it still can't read it.

I really hope this issue is further resolved in a later update.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The editor keeps telling me it can't read my save files (.tits formatting) I'm on windows and I didn't have this problem with CoC. I even tried changing the save file to SOL formatting and it still can't read it.

Don't use .tits, only use .sol files.

@Chase if not already stated, make a comment somewhere in post or github or both explicitly stating in big bold words "ONLY OPENS .SOL FILES"

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015

You shouldn't have to change the save to .sol, it should be that by default. It sounds like you are trying to "Save to File" saves for the editor. You are supposed to use the default browser saves, not the save to file ones.

shiorre

Sep 17, 2016
Don't use .tits, only use .sol files.

@Chase if not already stated, make a comment somewhere in post or github or both explicitly stating in big bold words "ONLY OPENS .SOL FILES"

Even when I save my files as .SOL it still gives me a rejection message. I can screenshot and send it? 

I've saved as .SOL straight from Chrome and tried importing and it won't work.

You shouldn't have to change the save to .sol, it should be that by default. It sounds like you are trying to "Save to File" saves for the editor. You are supposed to use the default browser saves, not the save to file ones.

Ohhhh okay thank you so much. Idk how to import them though. I kind of remember doing it from CoC but I'd need a refresher.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Don't import, don't save anywhere but where your browser saves to, just press Open, hover over top option, select your save

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Save it to slot 6 in .sol format, I'll take a look

E: Are you on a chromebook by chance that you can't even access the file repository?

Also, most recently updated one is from link on front page, version 12

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Wth is with the darn reply box? Putting old crap I said instead of what I typed? Meh whatever. Attach the .sol file and I could look, press the open directory button in the editor and it'll open the folder where those are.

shiorre

Sep 17, 2016

I did use the default browser save. I imported my .tits file into the slot and then saved it in browser and it came up as .sol; I then tried to upload it to TitsEd and got that error screen

Save it to slot 6 in .sol format, I'll take a look

Where do you want me to save to slot 6? 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Don't "Save to File" just press "Save" in the game Save/Load menu. I can't take pictures easily, dual monitor, else I'd show you.