TiTsEd - A save editor

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

Think you could add the ability to edit the mod values? The editor already lets you change the raw values but if you open up a save in Minerva there are also mod values to tinker with. My favorite to edit (before minerva started breaking save files) used to be the lust mod value. Cause yeah changing that value basically lets you set an ad hoc minimum lust score.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
Wait a second... *gaaasp* you're the one responsible for the original CoCEd!  Does this mean TiTsEd is gonna be fully functional!?

(pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes...)

Not just me, but yes, I'm the CoCEd maintainer.

As to the functionality, it depends on what you mean by fully.  I myself would certainly like to see things like the ability to edit Perks and Flags, so assuming Chase, or someone else, doesn't add them first I'll probably do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CloudStriker

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
As to the functionality, it depends on what you mean by fully.

I meant "fully" as in "fully" as in everything online minerva can do, except without all the hassle and frequent file corruption.  I know that's asking a lot, but it would be great to not have to rely on minerva... ever again.

Edit: And yes, perks and flags would be a huge plus.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
most flags i thought were in.

Perks are a must since I cant even use minerva for some reason. "it just times out"

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Flags, perks, genital positioning and mod values are the main things that need to be worked on.

(I'm sure there are others but these are the most important)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Race support hasn't been expanded as much as it should be with the current races in TiTS and the different race body parts that the PC can currently transform into.

Chase

May 13, 2016
The best way to ensure that we know of a want or an issue is to post it to the github issue tracker, I have made an example of a good issue here (link)

Basically the title should be a one sentence summary of the issue, and the body should contain specifics regarding the issue. Any very long stack traces should be put in a gist (a pastebin ran by github, just google it).

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Think you could add the ability to edit the mod values? The editor already lets you change the raw values but if you open up a save in Minerva there are also mod values to tinker with. My favorite to edit (before minerva started breaking save files) used to be the lust mod value. Cause yeah changing that value basically lets you set an ad hoc minimum lust score.

I have the changes for this locally, just trying to figure out the best layout for the additional fields...

YoumuKonpaku23

May 20, 2016
What happened to the backer save editor/debug mode? I can't find it and since downloads are now on Fen's blog not the TiTs site itself I don't know where it is if it exists anymore anyways. Just curious.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
What happened to the backer save editor/debug mode? I can't find it and since downloads are now on Fen's blog not the TiTs site itself I don't know where it is if it exists anymore anyways. Just curious.

The latest version of the save editor (0.03.00) is available in the Backer Builds page (which you won't see unless you log in to the blog site first) to the on the right between the Backer Builds and the Development Builds.  

Chase

May 13, 2016
This new version includes fertility, refractory rate, anal wetness, some mod value editing and a number of bug fixes. Thanks to algoRhythm99 for putting together the new features.

See original post for download location and as always use at your own risk.

ThatGuy

Aug 3, 2016
Would it be possible to add a patch so that this is usable for those of us with smaller screens? Such as those of us using tablets or nextbooks. Some stuff gets cut off because the screen isn't big enough and there's no way to scroll.

Dominion

Feb 29, 2016
Would it be possible to add a patch so that this is usable for those of us with smaller screens? Such as those of us using tablets or nextbooks. Some stuff gets cut off because the screen isn't big enough and there's no way to scroll.

I'm having a similar issue, the screen doesn't seem to scroll, so it blocks some options on the bottom half.

noctus

May 7, 2016
floating upon the sea of chaos
um, slight issue. not sure why i never noticed this before. but in the item section there is a toy missing. the Pussy pump or "Suk master 2000". whenever i have one in my inventory it comes up as a blank item in the listing. and if i add any new items, even in an empty slot, it overwrites the toy. so you might want to look into fixing that. it is an official item and works great in the game. makes for some fun scenes with Kiro too, but because it isnt implemented in the editor, it gets overwritten whenever a new item is added to the inventory.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
yea i dont have any complaints like i said n the first page its great, all i want is to be able to add cerespirin to my inventory.

Aug 14, 2016
Um not sure if any one has this but when ever i go to look at the npc stats for example Penny it crashes the save editor

Edit if i just even select them in the character list u top it makes the game crash

Eriko

Aug 14, 2016
Does this work on android? I currently lack a computer of my own but enjoyed the save from CoC. 

Chase

May 13, 2016
Perk Editings, new items and many bug fixes thanks once again to algoRhythm99. Who has now been added as a repository collaborator for his work on the perk editor and the considerable bug fixes.

This problem with the selecting other characters was also fixed by him.

See the original post for download, and as always use at your own risk.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
omg! I can finally edit my character the way I want! TY TY TY!!! Especially for the perk editing!