TiTsEd - A save editor

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fuck 'em. Says right on the tin: "Use at your own risk" Wiki page on save editing  says the same. We shouldn't cater to people who aren't going to follow simple instructions. I've long been in the camp of removing warning labels from everything and letting natural selection sort out the rest.

Yeah I'm on same boat to Screw them all! Sadly even if some people not using properly Search option ere...my faith in humanity is quite low if not almsot 0.

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Yes, but public builds can't use it, so having it in a separate debug section would make scanning through the items faster for everyone.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, but public builds can't use it, so having it in a separate debug section would make scanning through the items faster for everyone.

Your reasoning is only valid if 1) your idea of scanning is "reading really slowly", and 2) you assume everyone reads just as slowly. The items are in alphabetical order and categorized by item-type. Takes less than 10 seconds to find anything. Convenience for a fraction of users isn't worth hindering progress for everyone.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
what does "pumped" even mean, if it was a status effect i would get it but i haven't encountered it until seeing this post

The Sukmaster 2000 is a pussy pump. It pumps up your pussy into a big old mound of puffy flesh. Looking further into it there's a chance for irreversible pumped state of half then full state.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
what does "pumped" even mean, if it was a status effect i would get it but i haven't encountered it until seeing this post

It's a puffy pussy 

Like this: NSFW

Theres an item in games that applies suction to cause puffiness and enough uses makes the condition permanent. If i recall correctly. 

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
It's a puffy pussy 

Like this: NSFW

Theres an item in games that applies suction to cause puffiness and enough uses makes the condition permanent. If i recall correctly. 

oh

does it have any actual effects besides being

puffed up? 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Not really, just a bit of extra cosmetic customization which is nice given that pussies have a woeful lack of potential variety compared to the dongers in game.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
I'm interested in using this but i have a few questions that i hope someone can answer.

1. I know you can't add/edit perks just yet, but do i have to worry about any of my perks disappearing after saving?

2. when i change a body part will the flags that go with it be added automatically or do i have to add them manually?

2.5. can i add , remove, and rearrange flags?

3. how up to date is this version of TiTsEd compared to the public and backer builds?

4. Do i have to worry about it changing/corrupting decisions that I've made when interacting with Npcs? ( ex If i met Kaede, My choices during Kara's quests, if i'm treated, etc.)    

Also thanks Chase for making something so awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belly97

May 13, 2016
In answer to number 3, TitsEd uses the latest backer build, so it's always up to date. As far as 1 and 4 go, I think you should be fine, nothing's happened to me yet and I have used this quite a lot with a few different saves.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
it isn't updated with the last 2 updates, flags have to be entered manually, editing existing flags may screw with description but otherwise be fine.  Nothing you do will influence your choices in the game, perks won't disappear unless you no longer meet the requirements for them.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Thank you both for answering it was quite helpful. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Horn type also only accounts for 2 horns at max when Lucifier can grow up to 14 horns. 

The tapered flag that is present with the demonic tongue is also not currently represented in the save editor. 

TheCelt

Jun 28, 2016
Is there a new save editor coming? Im having issues loading anything that has been edited in the newest Patreon builds..

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Looks like as of late someone's been AWOL. 

I hope he's ok. He made a great thing but he has no obligation to keep on working on this, especially not if anything pressing/ important has come up for him IRL. All we can really do is just hope things are fine on his end and at least try to appreciate the gem he's created for what it currently is. Hopefully this will continue to get updated and improved beyond its current state though. 

Chase

May 13, 2016
Sorry sorry, haven't had desire to program this recently (I have been doing a lot of programming at work). I might do some today, but that isn't likely and tomorrow is the 4th... the 8th i'm travelling for work... hrm maybe this next week? Just need to know what is all broken and what is most desired to be added.

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Glad you're alright. Take your time and enjoy the holiday. Only things I can think of are the lack of tapered tongue that's supposed to be present for demonic tongues and the inability to have more than 2 horns which Lucifier also does.