Kaede's weird view on relationships

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, there's an awful lack for proper furries in-game, save for a handful of them (only Emmy, Kelly, Penny and Kiro, and that girl on Uveto, I guess) none of then male, which is pretty sad. 

Kaede, and by extension, ausar, kaithrit, leithan, fanfir and 99.9999999999.... % of the races of TiTS universe are human looking or at least have, ew, human faces. And even kui-tan, laquine and...that's all, are descripted as short muzzled, instead of having a proper and full muzzle.

Back on the topic, i find a bit weird how quickly the scene proceed when i stand on front of iced teats shop. I say, I only sexed Anno once, and it was in a threesome with Kaede....

P.D. We have Khan, Juro and Zaalt, and Lane, I guess but Kahn is an enemy with an one-offer time of sex, Juro isn't and won't be sexable, Zaalt has just been introduced and Lane is a money-stealing jerk. Why are all the furry males assholes or currently unsexable?

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
And even kui-tan, laquine and...that's all, are descripted as short muzzled, instead of having a proper and full muzzle.

Short muzzle isn't a separate thing from a normal muzzle. It's a descriptor, just by in game standards it's a type. Do you not call a short bus a bus just because it's short? Kui-tan and Laquine very much fall into the proper anthro-furry category, just with weird biology.

E: Also should add cats have short muzzles, for another example. Still call them muzzles, though.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Short muzzle isn't a separate thing from a normal muzzle. It's a descriptor, just by in game standards it's a type. Do you not call a short bus a bus just because it's short? Kui-tan and Laquine very much fall into the proper anthro-furry category, just with weird biology.

E: Also should add cats have short muzzles, for another example. Still call them muzzles, though.

Kui-tans are furries, and I'm generally OK with them, but they are built around one specific kink (hyper balls), also I personally prefer digitigrade paws for furry characters. And laquines... I'm sort of tired os randomly everywhere slapped horsecocks. Actually, there are 5 furries listed above, and there are 5 horsecocks on them (well, ok, 1 of them is optional, but it is an option to cumslutisation).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Kui-tans are furries, and I'm generally OK with them, but they are built around one specific kink (hyper balls), also I personally prefer digitigrade paws for furry characters. And laquines... I'm sort of tired os randomly everywhere slapped horsecocks. Actually, there are 5 furries listed above, and there are 5 horsecocks on them (well, ok, 1 of them is optional, but it is an option to cumslutisation).

3 of them have horse dongers, 1 optional, the last is just a puppy-pecker, albeit large and in charge - Emmy.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, see, wording. Yes, afterwards with context, but if you'd said "5 ... on [4/four of] them" then maybe I'd have read it properly, but knowing myself I'd still have fudged it up.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, see, wording. Yes, afterwards with context, but if you'd said "5 ... on [4/four of] them" then maybe I'd have read it properly, but knowing myself I'd still have fudged it up.

I'm sorta did it intentionally :$

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Man I thought this thread was going to be really interesting based on the title. Damn you!

I've gone through both Kaede's New Texas and Uveto encounter, and in both she has made a comment on how Anno and Captain Steele are dating, even if you have neither had Anno as a crewmember or done any sexy time with her back or Tarvos, actually she still says the same line even if you never talked to Anno other than the Christmas ball.

I wouldn't actually care to much if it wasn't for me trying to stay away from having any sexual relationships with npcs that have sexual history with the pc's dad.

So my question is if this is just a bit of an oversight assuming everybody just takes Anno(which I dont), or something else?

I noticed this when I started a new playtrough the other day. Kaede's dialogues should all account for a multitude of Anno relationship statuses -- there's an if/then or flag broken somewhere in one of the sloots' code. No idea where.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My personal explanation when I ran into this: Anno is a village bicycle. You may have that on your ship and not be shtupping it, but Kaede will readily assume you are because Anno is the kind of girl who happily bends over for junior once daddy is dead and enjoys being put on a leash by someone she barely knows before eating like a hundred kobold dicks at once (also because Kaede wouldn't be able to conceive of crewmates who weren't fucking at every available opportunity either).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
My personal explanation when I ran into this: Anno is a village bicycle. You may have that on your ship and not be shtupping it, but Kaede will readily assume you are because Anno is the kind of girl who happily bends over for junior once daddy is dead and enjoys being put on a leash by someone she barely knows before eating like a hundred kobold dicks at once (also because Kaede wouldn't be able to conceive of crewmates who weren't fucking at every available opportunity either).

While Anno is extremely outgoing, so far she hasn't displayed anything remotely close to the lack of standards you seem to imply. Outside of colledge, she may or may not have banged a charismatic wisened-but-hot billinonaire, hooked up with Captain Steele the Sex Magnet and reignited an old flame. The fact that she didn't wussed out of your wager despite your ridiculous demands speaks about her being strongheaded just as much as it belies her subby tendencies.

As for Kaede, she is nowhere near TiTS big league when it comes to sex life, and she is way more innocent than she is slutty. I want to hug her in a strictly platonic way almost as much as I do Embry and Shekka.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
While Anno is extremely ongoing, so far she hasn't displayed anything remotely close to the lack of standards you seem to imply. Outside of colledge, she may or may not have banged a charismatic wisened-but-hot billinonaire, hooked up with Captain Steele the Sex Magnet and reignited an old flame. The fact that she didn't pussyed out of your wager despite your ridiculous demands speaks about her not being a bitch as much as it belies her subby tendencies

As for Kaede, she is nowhere near TiTS big league when it comes to sex life, and she is way more innocent than she is slutty.

I'm just trying to get a rise out of Savin here. Let him know I'm glad he's still alive.

Although I think there's a grain of truth to what I said.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Outside of colledge, she may or may not have banged a charismatic wisened-but-hot billinonaire, hooked up with Captain Steele the Sex Magnet and reignited an old flame.

There was also that scene with her on Poe A, when you choose the armour at Holiday's shop and choose the Party Hard option. Neither you nor her realise at the time your Steele and Anno.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Everyone, including Anno, is a huge slut.

To be fair though, the PC is always the most attractive person in the galaxy.