Kaede's weird view on relationships

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Kemonomimi. Whoever says they aren't furry are denying themselves. It's a scale, ear and tail is just the tip of the iceberg. Ausar and Kaithrit are a step beyond.

Ah, yes, also semi-animalistic male genitalia. Right, step beyond.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Kemonomimi. Whoever says they aren't furry are denying themselves. It's a scale, ear and tail is just the tip of the iceberg. Ausar and Kaithrit are a step beyond.

You are correct I forgot myself there a moment. My point I was trying to say though is that they're mostly human and not very 'furry' on the furry scale.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
You are correct I forgot myself there a moment. My point I was trying to say though is that they're mostly human and not very 'furry' on the furry scale.

Even just a tail makes a furry to me.

EDIT: I lost 'Newbie' status with just this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
would be nice for once if a thread wasn't massive dick derailed for once.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
And for me even kui-tans are a bit too humanlike...

For me its if they got a body of fur, I can't get the idea of hacking a hair ball when I think to suckle there tits, or kiss the collar bone area.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
We've already covered as much of the original topic as possible I think, nothing left but to derail. Why stop the fun?!

My thoughts exactly. Unless Savin comes in and says something on Kaede's actions, or someone else who is allowed to write her says they'll write an alternate scene and ask Gedan to code it in everything's been said.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Full bore to straight up animals! Yeah! .... No?

Wait... what!? o_O how the hell can someone disseminate a thought like that from what someone is typing... srsly wasn't thinking that at all...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But is it wrong for there to be humanoids without either Sapience or sentience in our fiction?

Not my thing. Though nothing really wrong as well.. We already have organic toys, why not make them full-sized?

One of the contributors (and possibly artist?)

Hm... I remember actually few things like this, feloctoped and coeurl/displacer npcs... Don't remember author.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Not my thing.

Hm... I remember actually few things like this, feloctoped and coeurl/displacer npcs... Don't remember author.

I don't think Third has actually posted much if at all on the new forums, but yeah the coeurl not the feloctoped.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

The author of Aliss and the Mi Amour shop of tavros as well as the author for the Ovir race and a few other things you listed and others you didn't :p