A few questions about traps...

Nublez

May 13, 2016
1. What exactly does it mean when the PC gender changes to T? 

2. Are there any more trap specific scenes to be found in game? Like an NPC being surprised or somethig when they find out the true gender of the PC? I've already ran through the training scene with Del a few times.

Thanks in advance! :smugdog:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You look like girl (enough femininity to have female pronouns) without actually having vagina.

AFAIK, only Geoff have one.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Ack. Ninja'd

1. Basically if you have a cock and no vagina, and your femininity is over 50.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
My guess is T stands for trans, but according to the game, you only get the "T" if you're physically male.

Ah! NInja'd.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
T is for Trap.  Made popular by the phrase "Its a trap!"

But seriously, Trap means people will look at you and think your female downstairs, but truth is you are male, no female bits. 

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
T is for Trap.  Made popular by the phrase "Its a trap!"

But seriously, Trap means people will look at you and think your female downstairs, but truth is you are male, no female bits. 

That may be the case, but in the character creation screen, when you choose your bust size and are male, the doctor says "Plus, how do I know you don’t want your kid to grow up as the universe’s hottest tranz?", and not trap.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
That may be the case, but in the character creation screen, when you choose your bust size and are male, the doctor says "Plus, how do I know you don’t want your kid to grow up as the universe’s hottest tranz?", and not trap.

Breasts are part of the equation.  Feminimity count is your base, tone has a small penalty attached, hips is a factor, facial hair from ManUp has a massive -100% penalty, and breasts have a positive boost based on their number and size.  If the final count is high, people will believe you are female.  If it is low, people will believe you are male.   If it is close to zero, they will guess. 

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Pretty sure when the gender typed saves were introduced T was definitely for Trap. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
1. What exactly does it mean when the PC gender changes to T? 

2. Are there any more trap specific scenes to be found in game? Like an NPC being surprised or somethig when they find out the true gender of the PC? I've already ran through the training scene with Del a few times.

Thanks in advance! :smugdog:

For #2, I know of 2, Geoff on Meng'ah, and Androgyne on Tavros.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
For #2, I know of 2, Geoff on Meng'ah, and Androgyne on Tavros.

Uh... those are far from trap... Alex is androgynous, aka not feminine, so not a trap, also a herm. Geoff at least looks like a man, and can back it up.

E: looking into it, you may be confusing his own confusion of a trap Steele

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Uh... those are far from trap... Alex is androgynous, aka not feminine, so not a trap, also a herm. Geoff at least looks like a man, and can back it up.

E: looking into it, you may be confusing his own confusion of a trap Steele

They react to traps. OP asked for trap specific scenes of npc being surprised.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Isn't there also a Shade scene that is only avaiable to traps and transsexuals?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
T stands for Trans. Or... sigh... "tranz", as Fen decided to bust out in the intro. It is used as a blanket term for any PC that has only one type of sex that differs from their apparent gender. Therefore, both shemales and traps fall into the same category.

I'd be interested to know if cuntboys do, as well. I've never actually seen someone playing as one.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
T stands for Trans. Or... sigh... "tranz", as Fen decided to bust out in the intro. It is used as a blanket term for any PC that has only one type of sex that differs from their apparent gender. Therefore, both shemales and traps fall into the same category.

I'd be interested to know if cuntboys do, as well. I've never actually seen someone playing as one.

I've always assumed that it stood for trap, because it doesn't work for high masculinity people with just female genitals (they are labeled as herms), and because I assumed that no transgender person would like to be labeled that instead of the gender they are gunning for.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I think at the time Fen decide to go with C for cuntboys.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

If cuntboys have scenes you mean? I know Alex does, he has a reaction for every gender classification as far as I can tell. Haven't seen anything elsewhere though.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016

There's no actually check for c-boy, though:

Code:
var gender:String = "N";
if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasCock() && kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasVagina()) gender = "H";
else if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasCock() && kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].femininity >= 50) gender = "T";
else if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasCock()) gender = "M";
else if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasVagina()) gender = "F";

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
There's no actually check for c-boy, though:

var gender:String = "N";
if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasCock() && kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasVagina()) gender = "H";
else if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasCock() && kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].femininity >= 50) gender = "T";
else if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasCock()) gender = "M";
else if(kGAMECLASS.chars["PC"].hasVagina()) gender = "F";

I was sure Fen said something about adding that... But going back on the comments at the time and I can't find it, so it could've just been my imagination.

Anyway it should be added.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Made some edits in the pull request (#787).

Added a "C" for masculine vagina wielders (though I think "T" can work either way). It won't be visible until after saving the file, I think. Also prettied up the file list display a little.