TF items, genetics and pregnancy.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
wonder which line you alter to get that... hmmm might have to go alooking in minerva

No, it doesn't really exist. I actually just use Honey, but if someone one day makes a TF that does glowing cum, I'll use it. Unless there's a TF for Dzaan addictive cum that only lets you have one or the other, then I'll take the addictive cum.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No, it doesn't really exist. I actually just use Honey, but if someone one day makes a TF that does glowing cum, I'll use it. Unless there's a TF for Dzaan addictive cum that only lets you have one or the other, then I'll take the addictive cum.

If you interested our dear preg emperor Jim DO wrote male synthetic version of Vanae TF that was including glowing cum as feature. But not gonna tell how coplete it's as I too lazy to check that copied gdoc of synthsap. *runs away to check if it really was adding glowing cum*

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
If you interested our dear preg emperor Jim DO wrote male synthetic version of Vanae TF that was including glowing cum as feature. But not gonna tell how coplete it's as I too lazy to check that copied gdoc of synthsap. *runs away to check if it really was adding glowing cum*

I know about that. That's where I even got the thought from. The Sacae won't be completed though right? Didn't Jim quit?

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I know about that. That's where I even got the thought from. The Sacae won't be completed though right? Didn't Jim quit?

I don't think Jim ever planned on making Sacae encounterable. From what I understand they are the aquatic sisters of the Vanae and there is no region on the planet to encounter them. 

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I don't think Jim ever planned on making Sacae encounterable. From what I understand they are the aquatic sisters of the Vanae and there is no region on the planet to encounter them. 

Sacae were on the same document as the synth sap long ago.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

He do planned finish Sacae and those micro-swarm-like alines that Sacae was contacting with/gained some special skills for entering symbiosis with them. That milky forrest map that was later seen was only half of orginal one. And there was even plans for sky tree and meeting actual one of Vanae tribe. In that removed half of new milky forrest expansion one room was specificaly named as shore of lake that will have there Sacae encounter. But now...that all is history sadly as I not sure if anyone can revive Sacae and that Vanae expansion.

Sacae were on the same document as the synth sap long ago.

Yeah even if they were really just outline and not much of finished codex/characteristics for this race. I have hopes that Synth Sap TF would be with someone else lil help finished as I would love to use it for my PC (I like Vanae but nver been fan using it as it was connected with feminzing my PC...if I want him feminize I would start as female already -_-' )

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
We have beloved Jim's documents, so hopefully one day someone with writing talent will like his plans enough to commandeer them.

The frostwyrm for Uveto looks really good and I want steele to make a frostwyrm TF since there's obviously enough 'Samples' since it's body is the size of Tavros.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
glowing cum... how the hell...

Without save editing: dye your hair glowing at salon, then take at least 2 galomax pills, you'll have glowing goo hair and, since your cum-goo color is set after your goo color....

With save editing: set your cum type to vanae cum (20).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Without save editing: dye your hair glowing at salon, then take at least 2 galomax pills, you'll have glowing goo hair and, since your cum-goo color is set after your goo color....

With save editing: set your cum type to vanae cum (20).

ehhh I like goo but not as a PC. I prefer NPC's being goo. I'll just wait until someone writes up a item for glowing cum types.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ehhh I like goo but not as a PC. I prefer NPC's being goo. I'll just wait until someone writes up a item for glowing cum types.

Me too... BTW, you don't actually have to have hair, if you are OK with being bald you can just recede it after tf.