Bandits Assault RPG (v0.7)

Draga

May 12, 2016
BA_banner_zpsd2blmm2a.png

Bandits Assault is a RPG made with RPG-Maker VX Ace.
You are playing as Rachel, a female Bandit, living in a Camp with other Bandits.
It takes places right before a big assault that will change your life forever.
As a Bandit you are used to stealing, killing and other illegal stuff, however it will be up to you what sort of Bandit you are, you could be a kind-hearted Bandit who is only killing if necessary or a bad-ass bandit who kills everyone on his way.
I'm planning to add a lot of different choices and endings depending on the way you are going. I want to give you as much freedom as possible.

I'm using 3DCustom girls for H-scenes.

Full Game Content (v1.0b):
Genre: Fantasy
Hours of Gameplay: 5-12
H-scenes: 44
Bad ends: 10
Over 450 CGs
5 different Chapters

If you do not have the RPG maker VX ACE Run-time package installed, you'll have to download that first. http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#vx It's required to play this game.

Download v1.0b:
CLICK

My blog: http://draga-x.blogspot.de/
My Patreon if you want to support me: https://www.patreon.com/dragax

The final Game might contain the following sex fetishes: Straight, lesbian, threesome, gangbang, Dom/Sub, slavery, bondage, bdsm, tentacle/monster, corruption, bestiality, rape, transformation, pregnancy, futa, incest some other fetishes.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. If you find some bugs or got any suggestions just let me know.

Last edited:

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
Handing in the quest for killing skeletons (adventurers guild) causes the game to freeze part way through

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Glad you found your way here. This is a great game and more people should play it.

Draga

May 12, 2016
Handing in the quest for killing skeletons (adventurers guild) causes the game to freeze part way through

When exactly does this happen?

Glad you found your way here. This is a great game and more people should play it.

Nice to see you. And yes the more the better! :D  

EDIT:
I just uploaded v0.3.1a which should fix some bugs:
-Kate 'lick-scene' should end properly now
-Fixed a bug where you could start the waitress job at night
-Fixed a bug where you couldn't go back downstairs after you did the maid job
-Another bug at the private club fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
When exactly does this happen?

After you've killed the 5 skeletons, and go and talk to the quest giver, the girl there gets annoyed about you being offered the slot in the advanturers guild, and partway through that bit, it just stops.

The exact part of the conversation is:

"Well that's not final yet."

"But...!"

__________ there's no text boxes after this point, and no commands do anything

Draga

May 12, 2016
After you've killed the 5 skeletons, and go and talk to the quest giver, the girl there gets annoyed about you being offered the slot in the advanturers guild, and partway through that bit, it just stops.

The exact part of the conversation is:

"Well that's not final yet."

"But...!"

__________ there's no text boxes after this point, and no commands do anything

I guess I know where the problem is. You probably get stuck because right after the "But...!" there's a command for the player to go 1 step backwards. Try talking to him from a different position. I will fix it next time so it won't matter from what direction you talk to him.

Can't find the person at forest park in port adventurer quest,,,

It's the thug. Look at the little forest park where you found him the last time, he should be around there.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
It's the thug. Look at the little forest park where you found him the last time, he should be around there.

That's the problem,,, i can't find it there,,, but there's a bug when you drink too much at bar then the scene when you wake up in forest park you will find the thug behind you but when i try to talk to him he disappear,,, and i can't find him anywhere ever since,,,

View attachment Save03.rvdata2

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Found a game breaking bug.  On my first night working at the private club I worked as a poll dancer 3 times.  Then I went back into the changing room assuming that's what I'm supposed to do since the guard is back in place to block the area, and the map never changed.  I know the game didn't freeze because the other stripper was still going and characters that were walking around continued to do so.  But there was no character to move and the menu wouldn't come up while pressing "X".

Draga

May 12, 2016
Found a game breaking bug.  On my first night working at the private club I worked as a poll dancer 3 times.  Then I went back into the changing room assuming that's what I'm supposed to do since the guard is back in place to block the area, and the map never changed.  I know the game didn't freeze because the other stripper was still going and characters that were walking around continued to do so.  But there was no character to move and the menu wouldn't come up while pressing "X".

I assume you played v0.3.1? This should be fixed in v0.3.1a

That's the problem,,, i can't find it there,,, but there's a bug when you drink too much at bar then the scene when you wake up in forest park you will find the thug behind you but when i try to talk to him he disappear,,, and i can't find him anywhere ever since,,,

View attachment 3574

Yea, I have no idea what you did there. But everything should work right you probably fucked something up with your cheating.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Yea, I have no idea what you did there. But everything should work right you probably fucked something up with your cheating.

The only thing i cheat at RPGMaker is always exp and gold, everything else i avoided because i don't know how,,,

Maybe i will make another save without cheat to see if that bug can be replicated,,,

Edit : BTW, that bug is at 0.3.1

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
"The only thing i cheat at RPGMaker is always exp and gold, everything else i avoided because i don't know how,,,"

I would suggest cheating only with gold - exp can be a trigger for events and too much too early will skip events...

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I would suggest cheating only with gold - exp can be a trigger for events and too much too early will skip events...

I will remember it, thank you,,,

Turns out that the event is worked properly now, my bad,,,

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
'what type of setting is this? And do the titular bandits have an actual name? 

Also whats up with electronic safe, biogenetic research, nanobots  and hi tech labs right next to fantasy adventurer guil stuff?  The Anacrhonistic stew is real and not very pleasant. With the whole why haven't we been shot thing popping up and we're content ot hide in the woods with buckets while fiftyinch tvs are things.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I just want to ask, is there another scene with bandit after you saved the girl at forest park? Because after that scene i can't talk to that bandit anymore,,,

Draga

May 12, 2016
Version 0.4 just got sent out to all of my patrons and will be available next week for everyone else. 

Complete Chapter 3
It's time to find out what happened to Leo after his fight against the Soldiers, step into his role and find out first hand!
Your choices will influence how his story continues and it will also have a direct impact on chapter 4.
There are a lot of different ways to end it.

Chapter 2 additions
-I added an option to let Jenny free at the 4th adventure quest (Note: The waitress job will get bugged if you use a savegame where you did this quest already)
-One new event at the Private club with a new H-Scene
-Some bugfixes

'what type of setting is this? And do the titular bandits have an actual name? 

Also whats up with electronic safe, biogenetic research, nanobots  and hi tech labs right next to fantasy adventurer guil stuff?  The Anacrhonistic stew is real and not very pleasant. With the whole why haven't we been shot thing popping up and we're content ot hide in the woods with buckets while fiftyinch tvs are things.

Your comment made me laugh because I actually never thought about stuff like this. I will remember it in case I make another game.
Maybe this could work: It's a fantasy world where magic and monsters are existing but at the same time high technology exists too. It's just that it's either really expensive to afford or it isn't that popular yet and most of the people don't trust these new technologys. This could be the reason why so few people are using technology while others are still using the things they knew since they are born.

I just want to ask, is there another scene with bandit after you saved the girl at forest park? Because after that scene i can't talk to that bandit anymore,,,

Nope after this you will only see him at the 4th adventurer quest.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Nope after this you will only see him at the 4th adventurer quest.

How about when you surrender to him in forest park? The bandit avatar is still there at night and you can't talk to him,,, is it bug?

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Yay for forgiveness and mercy! Thanks for letting us be the better person with Jenny. Always look forward to your releases. See you next Saturday.

Draga

May 12, 2016
Version 0.4 is now out for public!
Like already stated in my prior post it contains complete chapter 3 and some additions to chapter 2.

Enjoy playing it and don't forget to leave feedback!

Ninjetta

Aug 31, 2015
I like your game so far, theres a lot of variety in the gameplay that keep it pretty fresh so im always excited to see whats next.  Ive included a list below of bugs i have found as well as my personal opinion on some of the gameplay. 

Some bugs(0.4):
-If you perform more than 3 tasks at the night club you cannot complete the job.
-The same bug can be replicated with the maid work if you clean all the spots, go downstairs, then return upstairs before collecting your reward.  This renews all the dirty spots and prevents you from returning downstairs if you have more than 5 spots cleaned.
-There is a much more minor bug related to the door to your hotel room.  If you open the door from outside your room and quickly walk in then out of the room before the door closes the next time you open the door your character will walk downwards and disable player controls. 
-When playing as Leo you can bust open your cell door and not go through it, you can then rest and the cell will stay open.  I cant find anything game breaking or exploitable about it, its just something that seems unintended.

And my personal feedback: 
-Some of the repeatable events related to jobs such as Hscenes can be pretty long and tedious to get through after seeing them multiple times.  A key that you can hold to rapidly skip through dialogue might be something worth including.  But im not certain if something like that is available in RPG maker.
-The rat extermination in the basement scenario while working at the bar might be too hard, you cannot leave if you have accepted the task and defeat results in a game over.  If you enter at a relatively low level without potions it can sometimes be an impossible to win situation.  It might be rare but a player who overwrites their save before or between battles could easily find themselves in a situation where they have to start the game over.
-There was a quest to exterminate skeletons in the western forest,  it felt confusing that these enemies were random encounters where as other enemies you fought in the game would have a sprite you had to collide with.  Not being able to see the enemies or a location like "Western forest" lead me to believe this quest wasn't implemented for a long time.  Having the skeletons have sprites i think would be a good change to this quest.

Draga

May 12, 2016
Thanks for your feedback and bug report Ninjetta!
All mentioned bugs will be fixed at the next update. A skipping feature is already planned, there will be a way to skip through text once the game is finished.
The rat extermination will be easier and your idea with the skeletons quest sounds good and will be done too.

And your grammar isn't that bad, well I'm not that good at it myself :D  

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say Jenny  Who's Jenny. And is there anyway to work stats down after raising them? Is that the adventurer who kidnapped you?

Also is there a save editor for this program. 

Edit:   Spell error.   In the scene after you a get on the ship.     says could flee instead of that Fled.   Two of the bandits that fled.....

Also the threesome scene is infitely repeatable if you leave the room and go back in. 

Draga

May 12, 2016
Yes, Jenny is the adventurer who kidnapped you.
I don't know if there's a save editor for rpg maker, what do you need it for?
I know about the threesome it's intended to be like this, more or less. I dunno if I will change it.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Where do I acquire the knowledge to open the hidden safe in one of residences of Osport?

Also the option to accept the job at the Night Club is bugged, I click "Accept" but Rachel says she refuses. I tried the other option thinking they were switched but it doesn't work either (or rather it works because that's the "Refuse" option).

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Where do I acquire the knowledge to open the hidden safe in one of residences of Osport?

Also the option to accept the job at the Night Club is bugged, I click "Accept" but Rachel says she refuses. I tried the other option thinking they were switched but it doesn't work either (or rather it works because that's the "Refuse" option).

If you go to the docks at night you should find a way.

You have to wear down her pride or use up other jobs first.  After a while she won't care where the money comes from as long as she's making enough to eventually pay for the ship.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
If you go to the docks at night you should find a way.

You have to wear down her pride or use up other jobs first.  After a while she won't care where the money comes from as long as she's making enough to eventually pay for the ship.

Much appreciated! I can finally get my burglary skill to level 5 and check out that abandoned house... :p

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Much appreciated! I can finally get my burglary skill to level 5 and check out that abandoned house... :p

Thinking about it, every time I managed to work at the night club it was after a specific scene.  Try checking out the whole town at night to look for side quests.

Draga

May 12, 2016
Nothing new for my patrons, but I wanted to share it with everyone else:

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on how the progress is going.
I'm currently working on chapter 4 (which is going to be the biggest chapter of all)
It's going to be similiar to chapter 2 where you can run free around and explore and do all kind of sidequests but instead of getting money to rent a ship you have to find a way inside Orlea's Castle. 

Once Chapter 4 is done (probably in around 2 months) I will start to replace some common Game Overs with custom 'Bad end scenes' before I'm going to start working on the last and final Chapter 5. So if you got any ideas for some bad end scenarios just let me know!

I also wanted to add a way to skip through text but the problem is that the script isn't compatible with our old savegames and everyone would have to start a new game (including me). And since I don't have time to start all over I will probably only add it once the game is done.

The next update will be available in around 2 weeks for my patrons and in around 3 weeks for everyone else.